Is Kim Davis wrong? Or is the Supreme Ct wrong about requiring acceptance of same-sex "marriage"?

You come from a party and a set of ideals that espouses to be tolerant of all people of all faiths, but yet here you are contradicting those things. Us being tolerant of homosexuals does not constitute betraying our faith to do so.

A party that is big on “tolerating” that which it finds agreeable, which includes all manner of perverse sexual immorality.

Basic standards of morality and decency, not so much as far as either finding it agreeable, or anything to be tolerated.

Of course, the wrong-wing version of “tolerance” rather misses the point of genuine tolerance, doesn't it?

Davis is wrong by not following law she swore to follow. Some Christian.
If she was a Muslim nobody would fuck with her.....at least no ACLU assholes as in this case.

You folks sure are terrified of American Muslims.

Since teabaggers are responsible for 99% of terrorism in this country, they have to promote a scapegoat.

I was responding to a really stupid comment- no need for you to come back with an even more stupid comment.

So what percentage of terrorism are teabaggers responsible?
Like I said....teabaggers are either the person who squats over someone to administer a teabagging, or the person who likes giving the teabagging.

So you're gonna have to ask your gay friends how many of them are terrorists.

Last edited:
Well since I stated "Old Testament" in my post- yeah it does matter regarding what I said.

Doesn't matter. You didn't write the Bible. It is God's word, not your word. There are other places in the Bible that speak against homosexuality, thus making your premise incorrect. But you can keep calling us superstitious.

The bible was written by men, not god, 2000 years ago. You want to base today's laws on 2000 year old superstitions?
The difference between right and wrong never changes.

Don't you have a Glory Hole to tend to?

More gay references. You may be much happier when you come out of the closet.
Well, since I have Gay friends who aren't fucking assholes like you, I know that you're basically full of shit.

Here comes the 'gay friend' bullshit! Have you told your gay friends that you believe they don't have the same rights as you?
Nope.....because I never had this discussion with them. They know how I feel about it. Unlike the way you cocksuckers keep telling me how I feel about it. My friends.....my sister who is Gay.....doesn't like to talk about this crap.

Perhaps you should talk to them about it, you may even find out there are people in this world that are different than you, and you're NOT the Omnipotent One.
I think they'll say the same thing I'm gonna say.....its none of your fucking business, asshole.

Pick your poison------every version says the same thing!
2 Timothy 3:16
KJ21
All Scripture is given by inspiration of God and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness,
ASV
Every scripture inspired of God is also profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for instruction which is in righteousness.
AMP
All Scripture is God-breathed [given by divine inspiration] and is profitable for instruction, for conviction [of sin], for correction [of error and restoration to obedience], for training in righteousness [learning to live in conformity to God’s will, both publicly and privately—behaving honorably with personal integrity and moral courage];
AMPC
Every Scripture is God-breathed (given by His inspiration) and profitable for instruction, for reproof and conviction of sin, for correction of error and discipline in obedience, [and] for training in righteousness (in holy living, in conformity to God’s will in thought, purpose, and action),
BRG
All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
CEB
Every scripture is inspired by God and is useful for teaching, for showing mistakes, for correcting, and for training character,
CJB
All Scripture is God-breathed and is valuable for teaching the truth, convicting of sin, correcting faults and training in right living;
CEV
Everything in the Scriptures is God’s Word. All of it is useful for teaching and helping people and for correcting them and showing them how to live.
DARBY
Every scripture [is] divinely inspired, and profitable for teaching, for conviction, for correction, for instruction in righteousness;
DLNT
All Scripture is God-breathed, and profitable for teaching, for rebuking, for correcting, for training in righteousness,
DRA
All scripture, inspired of God, is profitable to teach, to reprove, to correct, to instruct in justice,
ERV
All Scripture is given by God. And all Scripture is useful for teaching and for showing people what is wrong in their lives. It is useful for correcting faults and teaching the right way to live.
ESV
All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness,
ESVUK
All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness,
EXB
All Scripture is ·inspired by God [breathed out by God; L God-breathed] and is useful for teaching, for ·showing people what is wrong in their lives [refuting error; rebuking], for correcting faults, and for ·teaching how to live right [training in righteousness].
GNV
For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness,
GW
Every Scripture passage is inspired by God. All of them are useful for teaching, pointing out errors, correcting people, and training them for a life that has God’s approval.
GNT
All Scripture is inspired by God and is useful for teaching the truth, rebuking error, correcting faults, and giving instruction for right living,
HCSB
All Scripture is inspired by God and is profitable for teaching, for rebuking, for correcting, for training in righteousness,
ICB
All Scripture is inspired by God and is useful for teaching and for showing people what is wrong in their lives. It is useful for correcting faults and teaching how to live right.
ISV
All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness,
PHILLIPS
Yet you must go on steadily in all those things that you have learned and which you know are true. Remember from what sort of people your knowledge has come, and how from early childhood your mind has been familiar with the holy scriptures, which can open the mind to the salvation which comes through believing in Christ Jesus. All scripture is inspired by God and is useful for teaching the faith and correcting error, for re-setting the direction of a man’s life and training him in good living. The scriptures are the comprehensive equipment of the man of God and fit him fully for all branches of his work.
JUB
All scripture is given by inspiration of God and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness,
KJV
All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
AKJV
LEB
All scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness,
TLB
The whole Bible was given to us by inspiration from God and is useful to teach us what is true and to make us realize what is wrong in our lives; it straightens us out and helps us do what is right.
MSG
But don’t let it faze you. Stick with what you learned and believed, sure of the integrity of your teachers—why, you took in the sacred Scriptures with your mother’s milk! There’s nothing like the written Word of God for showing you the way to salvation through faith in Christ Jesus. Every part of Scripture is God-breathed and useful one way or another—showing us truth, exposing our rebellion, correcting our mistakes, training us to live God’s way. Through the Word we are put together and shaped up for the tasks God has for us.
MEV
All Scripture is inspired by God and is profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for instruction in righteousness,
MOUNCE
All Scripture is breathed out by God and is profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correcting, for training · in righteousness,
NOG
Every Scripture passage is inspired by God. All of them are useful for teaching, pointing out errors, correcting people, and training them for a life that has God’s approval.
NABRE
All scripture is inspired by God and is useful for teaching, for refutation, for correction, and for training in righteousness,
NASB
All Scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness;
NCV
All Scripture is inspired by God and is useful for teaching, for showing people what is wrong in their lives, for correcting faults, and for teaching how to live right.
NET
Every scripture is inspired by God and useful for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness,
NIRV
God has breathed life into all Scripture. It is useful for teaching us what is true. It is useful for correcting our mistakes. It is useful for making our lives whole again. It is useful for training us to do what is right.
NIV
All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,
NIVUK
All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,
NKJV
All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness,
NLV
All the Holy Writings are God-given and are made alive by Him. Man is helped when he is taught God’s Word. It shows what is wrong. It changes the way of a man’s life. It shows him how to be right with God.
NLT
All Scripture is inspired by God and is useful to teach us what is true and to make us realize what is wrong in our lives. It corrects us when we are wrong and teaches us to do what is right.
NRSV
All scripture is inspired by God and is useful for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness,
NRSVA
All scripture is inspired by God and is useful for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness,
NRSVACE
NRSVCE
OJB
The entire Kitvei HaKodesh is Hashem-breathed and useful for hora’ah (teaching), for reproof, for correction, for training in tzedek,
RSV
All scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness,
RSVCE
All scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness,
VOICE
All of Scripture is God-breathed; in its inspired voice, we hear useful teaching, rebuke, correction, instruction, and training for a life that is right
WEB
Every Scripture is God-breathed and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for instruction in righteousness,
WE
All that is written in the holy writings comes from the Spirit of God. The holy writings are good for these things: to teach people, to show them when they are wrong, to make them see what is right, to teach them to do what is right.
WYC
For all scripture inspired of God is profitable to teach, to reprove, to chastise, [for] to learn in rightwiseness,
YLT
every Writing [is] God-breathed, and profitable for teaching, for conviction, for setting aright, for instruction that [is] in righteousness,
Looks pretty different to me.

I guess it all depends on what your definition of the word IS is.

She didn't swear to commit sacrilege.

She did break the law. I doubt their was an exception of being stupid or lacking character to believe in religion exemption.
The only crime seems to be pissing off a Gay judge who has a habit of abusing his fucking authority. He held her in contempt.

A contemptible judge with an obvious conflict of interest in the case no less.

I smell corruption charges somewhere in Civil Court.
Oh the judge is gay? That's news. How come we haven't heard that except from the Birther?
I'm gonna have to put your fat ass on ignore....because nothing you say has any value, is relevant, or socially redeeming.

Bye Bitch.

Runaway! Runaway!
Nope, I've been meaning to put her ass on ignore for months.

She has a lousy sense of humor, and very little she says is rational. She's just a textbook troll.

You come from a party and a set of ideals that espouses to be tolerant of all people of all faiths, but yet here you are contradicting those things. Us being tolerant of homosexuals does not constitute betraying our faith to do so.

A party that is big on “tolerating” that which it finds agreeable, which includes all manner of perverse sexual immorality.

Basic standards of morality and decency, not so much as far as either finding it agreeable, or anything to be tolerated.

Of course, the wrong-wing version of “tolerance” rather misses the point of genuine tolerance, doesn't it?
Tolerance is for thee.....not for me.

Well since I stated "Old Testament" in my post- yeah it does matter regarding what I said.

Doesn't matter. You didn't write the Bible. It is God's word, not your word. There are other places in the Bible that speak against homosexuality, thus making your premise incorrect. But you can keep calling us superstitious.

The bible was written by men, not god, 2000 years ago. You want to base today's laws on 2000 year old superstitions?

So cheeseburgers are still immoral?

The Constitution (Amendment 1) says "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof...."

And the 14th amendment said that what applied to the Fed govt, now applies to state and local govts too. Meaning, no govt can make a law as described by the 1st amendment.

A basic tenet of many religions in this country is that homosexuality is a sin, and is forbidden. That was true in George Washington's time, and is just as true now.

If Congress makes a law saying that people (such as county clerks) must accept a homosexual same-sex "marriage", hasn't Congress (and/or the county govt of Rowan County, Kentucky) violated the 1st amendment?

Why did they jail Kim Davis? Sounds like they should have jailed the Congressmen (or county govt officials) who voted for the law instead, and possibly the affirming justices of the Supreme Court too.

Religion and her beliefs had nothing to do with her incarceration. She was in contempt of court. It's really that basic, she could delegate, resign or do her job, chooses she had but chose otherwise.

My guess is she was put up by a right winger or right wing organization to be a martyr. Bigotry doesn't bring lasting fame, only infamy.

Doubtful.

Being Gay has always been a sin in the Bible......as well as murder, theft, sloth, blasphemy, envy, malice, adultery, and particularly fornication.

That is YOUR interpretation. A lot of people don't interpret the bible to condemn loving, consenting adult gay relationships...especially since the ONLY NT thing you've got is Romans:

For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened.
22 Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools
23 and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like mortal man and birds and animals and reptiles.
24 Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another.

In other words, they were straight and god made them do icky gay things because they were worshipping idols.
Where did you get that from.....the Gay Bible?

God doesn't make anyone do anything. Redemption cannot be achieved without freewill being involved. God allows us to fail on our own. He doesn't trick us into it. We walk into it with our eyes wide-open. You somehow want to be free of guilt, but you feel that a piece of paper is going to do that for you. It doesn't.

Uh, no...that's King James. Go get your little book of myths and look it up.
Try the New International version.

It's in plain English so you can actually understand it.

You sure do like to avoid addressing the issue don't you?

Romans 1:20-26 NIV

20 For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities--his eternal power and divine nature--have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse.
21 For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened.
23 and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like mortal man and birds and animals and reptiles.
24 Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another.
25 They exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator--who is forever praised. Amen.
26 Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural relations for unnatural ones.

Says the same thing...god made them do it 'cause he was pissed.
As I said before, God doesn't make you do anything. It's your choice if you choose to sin.
Maybe you're one of those that believes that being gay is genetic, like that's some sort of excuse. First of all, you have to think you did something wrong in the first place. Do you think homosexuality is wrong? If not, why do you feel you have to blame God for it? It just seems sort of confusing to me. God made you do it, but it's not a sin.

The passage you focused on says you have no excuse.
It also says that man gives in to his impulses.
That he worships graven images.
Because of this he was condemned to commit sin.
They took credit for God's work essentially thinking themselves greater than God. Sounds like your average politician.
And finally, people that are this way tend to be sinful and commit terrible sin and it seems that nothing is sinful to them.

Kind of explains the homosexual lifestyle to a T.

Pride can be a really terrible sin, and it leads to other sins. Never being willing to accept blame is the number one fault I find in liberals. They never can admit that they made a mistake or admit that what they did was wrong. They tend to make up excuses for everything they did wrong. Hillary is a clear example of this. This attitude leads to other sins. So perhaps this is why specific personality types are drawn to Democrats. They offer you a way out of the guilt you feel every day.

Trust me, nobody is perfect. We all have sinned and fallen short of the kingdom of Heaven. But some are less willing to admit it. That's the difference between us.

The Constitution (Amendment 1) says "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof...."

And the 14th amendment said that what applied to the Fed govt, now applies to state and local govts too. Meaning, no govt can make a law as described by the 1st amendment.

A basic tenet of many religions in this country is that homosexuality is a sin, and is forbidden. That was true in George Washington's time, and is just as true now.

If Congress makes a law saying that people (such as county clerks) must accept a homosexual same-sex "marriage", hasn't Congress (and/or the county govt of Rowan County, Kentucky) violated the 1st amendment?

Why did they jail Kim Davis? Sounds like they should have jailed the Congressmen (or county govt officials) who voted for the law instead, and possibly the affirming justices of the Supreme Court too.

Religion and her beliefs had nothing to do with her incarceration. She was in contempt of court. It's really that basic, she could delegate, resign or do her job, chooses she had but chose otherwise.

My guess is she was put up by a right winger or right wing organization to be a martyr. Bigotry doesn't bring lasting fame, only infamy.

Yeah, Davis is likely to be this generation's Leon Bazile. And history has not been kind.

So all the "rights" in the bible when in was written are still "right" today? You REALLY want to go with that? Are you sure you've actually read the bible? You know it's chock full of instructions on how to treat your slaves? Slavery was very "right" according to the bible. Are you aware that the bible calls for mutilations for crimes like prostitution? Is that still the "right" thing to do?

Pick your poison------every version says the same thing!
2 Timothy 3:16
KJ21
All Scripture is given by inspiration of God and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness,
ASV
Every scripture inspired of God is also profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for instruction which is in righteousness.
AMP
All Scripture is God-breathed [given by divine inspiration] and is profitable for instruction, for conviction [of sin], for correction [of error and restoration to obedience], for training in righteousness [learning to live in conformity to God’s will, both publicly and privately—behaving honorably with personal integrity and moral courage];
AMPC
Every Scripture is God-breathed (given by His inspiration) and profitable for instruction, for reproof and conviction of sin, for correction of error and discipline in obedience, [and] for training in righteousness (in holy living, in conformity to God’s will in thought, purpose, and action),
BRG
CEB
Every scripture is inspired by God and is useful for teaching, for showing mistakes, for correcting, and for training character,
CJB
All Scripture is God-breathed and is valuable for teaching the truth, convicting of sin, correcting faults and training in right living;
CEV
Everything in the Scriptures is God’s Word. All of it is useful for teaching and helping people and for correcting them and showing them how to live.
DARBY
Every scripture [is] divinely inspired, and profitable for teaching, for conviction, for correction, for instruction in righteousness;
DLNT
All Scripture is God-breathed, and profitable for teaching, for rebuking, for correcting, for training in righteousness,
DRA
All scripture, inspired of God, is profitable to teach, to reprove, to correct, to instruct in justice,
ERV
All Scripture is given by God. And all Scripture is useful for teaching and for showing people what is wrong in their lives. It is useful for correcting faults and teaching the right way to live.
ESV
ESVUK
EXB
All Scripture is ·inspired by God [breathed out by God; L God-breathed] and is useful for teaching, for ·showing people what is wrong in their lives [refuting error; rebuking], for correcting faults, and for ·teaching how to live right [training in righteousness].
GNV
For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness,
GW
GNT
All Scripture is inspired by God and is useful for teaching the truth, rebuking error, correcting faults, and giving instruction for right living,
HCSB
All Scripture is inspired by God and is profitable for teaching, for rebuking, for correcting, for training in righteousness,
ICB
All Scripture is inspired by God and is useful for teaching and for showing people what is wrong in their lives. It is useful for correcting faults and teaching how to live right.
ISV
All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness,
PHILLIPS
Yet you must go on steadily in all those things that you have learned and which you know are true. Remember from what sort of people your knowledge has come, and how from early childhood your mind has been familiar with the holy scriptures, which can open the mind to the salvation which comes through believing in Christ Jesus. All scripture is inspired by God and is useful for teaching the faith and correcting error, for re-setting the direction of a man’s life and training him in good living. The scriptures are the comprehensive equipment of the man of God and fit him fully for all branches of his work.
JUB
All scripture is given by inspiration of God and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness,
KJV
AKJV
LEB
All scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness,
TLB
The whole Bible was given to us by inspiration from God and is useful to teach us what is true and to make us realize what is wrong in our lives; it straightens us out and helps us do what is right.
MSG
But don’t let it faze you. Stick with what you learned and believed, sure of the integrity of your teachers—why, you took in the sacred Scriptures with your mother’s milk! There’s nothing like the written Word of God for showing you the way to salvation through faith in Christ Jesus. Every part of Scripture is God-breathed and useful one way or another—showing us truth, exposing our rebellion, correcting our mistakes, training us to live God’s way. Through the Word we are put together and shaped up for the tasks God has for us.
MEV
All Scripture is inspired by God and is profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for instruction in righteousness,
MOUNCE
All Scripture is breathed out by God and is profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correcting, for training · in righteousness,
NOG
NABRE
All scripture is inspired by God and is useful for teaching, for refutation, for correction, and for training in righteousness,
NASB
All Scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness;
NCV
All Scripture is inspired by God and is useful for teaching, for showing people what is wrong in their lives, for correcting faults, and for teaching how to live right.
NET
Every scripture is inspired by God and useful for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness,
NIRV
God has breathed life into all Scripture. It is useful for teaching us what is true. It is useful for correcting our mistakes. It is useful for making our lives whole again. It is useful for training us to do what is right.
NIV
NIVUK
NKJV
All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness,
NLV
All the Holy Writings are God-given and are made alive by Him. Man is helped when he is taught God’s Word. It shows what is wrong. It changes the way of a man’s life. It shows him how to be right with God.
NLT
All Scripture is inspired by God and is useful to teach us what is true and to make us realize what is wrong in our lives. It corrects us when we are wrong and teaches us to do what is right.
NRSV
NRSVA
NRSVACE
NRSVCE
OJB
The entire Kitvei HaKodesh is Hashem-breathed and useful for hora’ah (teaching), for reproof, for correction, for training in tzedek,
RSV
RSVCE
VOICE
All of Scripture is God-breathed; in its inspired voice, we hear useful teaching, rebuke, correction, instruction, and training for a life that is right
WEB
Every Scripture is God-breathed and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for instruction in righteousness,
WE
All that is written in the holy writings comes from the Spirit of God. The holy writings are good for these things: to teach people, to show them when they are wrong, to make them see what is right, to teach them to do what is right.
WYC
For all scripture inspired of God is profitable to teach, to reprove, to chastise, [for] to learn in rightwiseness,
YLT
every Writing [is] God-breathed, and profitable for teaching, for conviction, for setting aright, for instruction that [is] in righteousness,
Looks pretty different to me.

I guess it all depends on what your definition of the word IS is.

They all say the same thing. Buy a fucking thesaurus. Just like the KJV and your NJV version of Romans BOTH say that god turned them gay in punishment.

That is YOUR interpretation. A lot of people don't interpret the bible to condemn loving, consenting adult gay relationships...especially since the ONLY NT thing you've got is Romans:

For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened.

In other words, they were straight and god made them do icky gay things because they were worshipping idols.
Where did you get that from.....the Gay Bible?

God doesn't make anyone do anything. Redemption cannot be achieved without freewill being involved. God allows us to fail on our own. He doesn't trick us into it. We walk into it with our eyes wide-open. You somehow want to be free of guilt, but you feel that a piece of paper is going to do that for you. It doesn't.

Uh, no...that's King James. Go get your little book of myths and look it up.
Try the New International version.

It's in plain English so you can actually understand it.

You sure do like to avoid addressing the issue don't you?

Romans 1:20-26 NIV

20 For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities--his eternal power and divine nature--have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse.
21 For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened.
25 They exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator--who is forever praised. Amen.
26 Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural relations for unnatural ones.

Says the same thing...god made them do it 'cause he was pissed.
As I said before, God doesn't make you do anything. It's your choice if you choose to sin.
Maybe you're one of those that believes that being gay is genetic, like that's some sort of excuse. First of all, you have to think you did something wrong in the first place. Do you think homosexuality is wrong? If not, why do you feel you have to blame God for it? It just seems sort of confusing to me. God made you do it, but it's not a sin.

The passage you focused on says you have no excuse.
It also says that man gives in to his impulses.
That he worships graven images.
Because of this he was condemned to commit sin.
They took credit for God's work essentially thinking themselves greater than God. Sounds like your average politician.
And finally, people that are this way tend to be sinful and commit terrible sin and it seems that nothing is sinful to them.

Kind of explains the homosexual lifestyle to a T.

Pride can be a really terrible sin, and it leads to other sins. Never being willing to accept blame is the number one fault I find in liberals. They never can admit that they made a mistake or admit that what they did was wrong. They tend to make up excuses for everything they did wrong. Hillary is a clear example of this. This attitude leads to other sins. So perhaps this is why specific personality types are drawn to Democrats. They offer you a way out of the guilt you feel every day.

Trust me, nobody is perfect. We all have sinned and fallen short of the kingdom of Heaven. But some are less willing to admit it. That's the difference between us.

It said god was pissed at them for turning away from him so he turned them gay. He made them do icky gay things because he was mad. They weren't gay, they were straight, but he made the guys fuck other guys.

Better be careful YOU don't piss off god. :lol:

Tolerance once again! You have little respect for Christians, I get it. Now, I will not indulge your childishness any further. Furthermore you are not an authority on what the Bible says or doesn't say.

If you don't like religion, why pray tell would you keep using the holy scriptures of Christianity (a religion) to justify your position? Hmm?

I have little respect for organized religion that preys on the weak minded to pilfer funds out of their pocket.

Perhaps you and the other religious weak minded will develop enough character so you don't need 'Jesus to take the wheel.'

As for ignorance and stupidity, I'll give way to your expertise.

I'm tolerant of all people, I feel that religious folks have a stupid belief system.

If she was a Muslim nobody would fuck with her.....at least no ACLU assholes as in this case.

You folks sure are terrified of American Muslims.

Since teabaggers are responsible for 99% of terrorism in this country, they have to promote a scapegoat.

I was responding to a really stupid comment- no need for you to come back with an even more stupid comment.

So what percentage of terrorism are teabaggers responsible?
Like I said....teabaggers are either the person who squats over someone to administer a teabagging, or the person who likes giving the teabagging.

So you're gonna have to ask your gay friends how many of them are terrorists.

Since when is giving a tea-bagging to a sexual partner restricted to gays? I've never had sex with a guy, but I've given many tea-baggings.

Politically, teabaggers are blinded by who's controlling their strings. Probably weak minded religious folks.

More gay references. You may be much happier when you come out of the closet.
Well, since I have Gay friends who aren't fucking assholes like you, I know that you're basically full of shit.

Here comes the 'gay friend' bullshit! Have you told your gay friends that you believe they don't have the same rights as you?
Nope.....because I never had this discussion with them. They know how I feel about it. Unlike the way you cocksuckers keep telling me how I feel about it. My friends.....my sister who is Gay.....doesn't like to talk about this crap.

Perhaps you should talk to them about it, you may even find out there are people in this world that are different than you, and you're NOT the Omnipotent One.
I think they'll say the same thing I'm gonna say.....its none of your fucking business, asshole.

So you're happy living your life in ignorance?

She did break the law. I doubt their was an exception of being stupid or lacking character to believe in religion exemption.
The only crime seems to be pissing off a Gay judge who has a habit of abusing his fucking authority. He held her in contempt.

A contemptible judge with an obvious conflict of interest in the case no less.

I smell corruption charges somewhere in Civil Court.
Oh the judge is gay? That's news. How come we haven't heard that except from the Birther?
I'm gonna have to put your fat ass on ignore....because nothing you say has any value, is relevant, or socially redeeming.

Bye Bitch.

Runaway! Runaway!
Nope, I've been meaning to put her ass on ignore for months.

She has a lousy sense of humor, and very little she says is rational. She's just a textbook troll.

I don't put anyone on ignore. I LOVE to debate the ignorant.

Forum List

Back