Is Jack Dorsey a Muslim? Why does he have a Bin Laden beard?

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
I know beards are all the rage now, but that is just weird. He looks like Osama Bin Laden's American cousin. That's a bad look for an American Corporate leader.

Jack-Dorsey.png

I know beards are all the rage now, but that is just weird. He looks like Osama Bin Laden's American cousin. That's a bad look for an American Corporate leader.

View attachment 407925

All the soy boy wannabe spec ops guys wear beards and flannel shirts so the women think they can run ops and chop wood. Fuck these faggot skin care product guzzling man-boys. I was fucking running LRSD ops with military intelligence at nineteen years of age in Iraq, 1993 to help enforce the no-fly zone. We didn't wear beards either . . . or flannel shirts. I can't for the life of me imagine most of today's nineteen or even thirty year-old men doing that.

View attachment 407925

He's Catholic .

Ewwww, that beard looks nasty!!! I'm not a fan of long beards, but a few guys can pull them off. Dorsey isn't one of them, and with the nose ring he looks like a poser. Also he reminds me of Beto, must be the creepy blank look eyes.
A Muslim if he takes Muhammad's advice trims his beard by clutching it in his fist and cutting what sticks out. It looks like Dorsey is a quick study.

View attachment 407925

Yep. A beard is a sure sign of a Muslim terrorist.

ZZ Top wore beards to hide their identies....

Dorseys---hobbies are listed as YOGA, FLOWERS, and FASHION--kid you not these are his 3 top hobbies.

Studies have been done--Gay men, unlike women, find Beards more attractive which I think is probably what is going on for this catholic raised boy who may not have wanted to come out of the closet to his "strong willed" parents and brothers who all likely did a bit of gay bashing.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back