Is It Wrong To Think Adultery Is A Sin?

"]
30avr4z.jpg
Sorry but I have no clue who that guy is.
Rush Limbaugh.

He's been married four times.
Thats Rush? Last time I saw him he was a porker.

limbaugh.jpg
The drugs slimmed him down quite a bit.

No, civil law controls, not religious dictates. If you believe it wrong however, it is, for you. The Clerk cannot impose her religious beliefs on citizens.

The same sex marriage issue isn't about the bible. The bigots are using the bible as a shield for their hatred. If they were really about bible-compliant marriages, they would be demanding adulterers not receive state recognition for their second, third, fourth, fifth, etc. marriages.

Using the bible in such hypocritical fashion tells me these people actually know nothing about the bible.

At all.

They've probably never even read it.

They don't even have the courage to admit they really just hate fags, and their hatred has nothing to do with loving Jesus.

Gutless cowards.

Matthew 19:9. Jesus said, "I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another woman commits adultery."

Should a Kentucky county clerk refuse to give a marriage license to an adulterer who has already been married and divorced?

Adultery is one of the Top Ten sins!

She probably should

She has been married and divorced four times

Getting a divorce and remarrying isn't a sin in all cases. It depends on who you're marrying. If you do it like Trump and just marry younger chicks each time then you're in the clear. If you have a good marriage and downgrade to some fatty then Jesus hates you. It sounds fucked up, but I don't make the rules. Take it up with our Lord.

Matthew 19:9. Jesus said, "I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another woman commits adultery."

Should a Kentucky county clerk refuse to give a marriage license to an adulterer who has already been married and divorced?

And it is up to God to judge, not me. I agree it is a sin, but I don't have a horse in that race.

It's never wrong to THINK anything. A lot of people refuse to THINK.

Acting on thoughts which cause harm to other people is where things become WRONG.

The funny part is the OP is one of the people who cannot THINK.

Rush Limbaugh.

Chubby Chaser.

You like your men that way.
Is Chubby Chaser your boyfriend? I dont get it.

You are the one who prefers the fat Rush for beat it material.

You ask two different questions - trying to conflate the answer of one to be the answer for the other.

Of course, adultery is a sin.

No, the county clerk is not empowered to judge - only God can do that.

The same sex marriage issue isn't about the bible. The bigots are using the bible as a shield for their hatred. If they were really about bible-compliant marriages, they would be demanding adulterers not receive state recognition for their second, third, fourth, fifth, etc. marriages.

Using the bible in such hypocritical fashion tells me these people actually know nothing about the bible.

At all.

They don't even have the courage to admit they really just hate fags, and their hatred has nothing to do with loving Jesus.

Gutless cowards.
Are you really THAT delusional?

At all.

Gutless cowards.
From my experience, the self righteous simply pick and choose and apply their own bias. Their own intepretations

No. It totally is a sin

It's never wrong to THINK anything. A lot of people refuse to THINK.

Acting on thoughts which cause harm to other people is where things become WRONG.

The funny part is the OP is one of the people who cannot THINK.
Preventing gays from receiving equal protection of the laws is an action, Big Thinker Boi.

You ask two different questions - trying to conflate the answer of one to be the answer for the other.

The county clerk has the power to prevent state recognition.

That's what the marriage issue is REALLY all about. If the government didn't bestow gifts on marriages, we wouldn't even be talking about gay marriage.

And serial adulterer Kim Davis judged gays. Big time. Have you been living in a cave?

The county clerk has the power to prevent state recognition.

That's what the marriage issue is REALLY all about. If the government didn't bestow gifts on marriages, we wouldn't even be talking about gay marriage.

And serial adulterer Kim Davis judged gays. Big time. Have you been living in a cave?
Really? You really THAT obtuse?

Did I say that Kim Davis wasn't judging gays?

I was asked if adultery was a sin - the answer is yes.

Then, I was asked if a county clerk should be judging gays - I said no, that was God's job.

Where, in there, did you get even the slightest hint that I was claiming Davis didn't judge gays? If she was, then she shouldn't have been.

I won't claim that you have been living in a cave - but, clearly, you didn't spend enough time in school, either.

At all.

Gutless cowards.
From my experience, the self righteous simply pick and choose and apply their own bias. Their own intepretations
In this case, the bigots tried to reverse engineer their way into blaming Jesus for not giving gay marriages state recognition.

"It's out of our control, sorry!"

Rush Limbaugh.

Chubby Chaser.

You like your men that way.
Is Chubby Chaser your boyfriend? I dont get it.

You are the one who prefers the fat Rush for beat it material.
Whats beat it material? You sure seem to know a lot about fat men and this beat it material.

that is the 4th century version that supports their political document ...

except for sexual immorality ...

just curious, who's and does that mean they were unwilling. to serve.

At all.

Gutless cowards.
In this case, the bigots tried to reverse engineer their way into blaming Jesus for not giving gay marriages state recognition.

You're letting your prejudice interfere with your logic.

At all.

Gutless cowards.

You're letting your prejudice interfere with your logic.
Irony!

Forum List

Back