Is it true White People like Coke and Black People like Pepsi?

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
That does seem to be the case because I can't ever seem to find a restaurant that sells Pepsi, just COKE. That's always the case whether i go to Outback, Ruby Tuesday or Cheese Cake Factory

So is there any white person who likes to drink Pepsi?

Restaurants affiliated with Coke sell Coke, and those affiliated with Pepsi sell Pepsi

I don't typically drink soda pop at all, but push comes to shove I'll take a Coke.

Neither. I hated Coke as I was growing up and still prefer a local Cola.......a local brand long gone. But hey: if it's cold and wet on a hot day??? Either.

Water is better for you though.

Greg

Neither. I hated Coke as I was growing up and still prefer a local Cola.......a local brand long gone. But hey: if it's cold and wet on a hot day??? Either.

Greg
Long time no see.

Greg
Long time no see.

I do the late night shift.....International Dateline sort of thing. Not too scorched from the "other" thread??

Greg

never heard, but Coca-Cola will probably more identificated with male person.....fanta with female ?? Mezzo-Mix: Cola kisses Orange..there could be this message.
Coca-Cola!! :cool:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back