Is It Too Soon For The Truth About Bush41?

Everyone is so eager to SHARE THEIR HATE.

Absurd

RIP GWB

Fuck that.... a lot of good men are dead because HW wanted Iraq's oil....I held my fire for a day and a half....enough of this idolization of a man who's "turn" it was to be president. He knew what would happen when they told Saddam they didn't care about Kuwait. The ME would be a much calmer place today if they'd left Saddam alone to keep Iran in check and we'd have thousands of GIs alive and home with their families.

The man is dead, he was a war hero, he did the best job he could, was he perfect no who is. why would you want to beat up on a 94 year old dead man?

Absurd

RIP GWB

Fuck that.... a lot of good men are dead because HW wanted Iraq's oil....I held my fire for a day and a half....enough of this idolization of a man who's "turn" it was to be president. He knew what would happen when they told Saddam they didn't care about Kuwait. The ME would be a much calmer place today if they'd left Saddam alone to keep Iran in check and we'd have thousands of GIs alive and home with their families.
Don't ask the question if you can't handle the responses like an adult

Yeah, I voted for him in 1988...the spectre of tiny little Dukakis sitting in a tank with his helmet strap buckled had me laughing for days. So with that out of the way....George HW Bush is my choice for the worst president in our history....barely squeaking by Jimmy Peanut for the crown. Obama is in a league of his own and will hopefully end up in Leavenworth for what he did in the WH....but back to 41.

1. He suckered Saddam into invading Kuwait.....and then bragged we "only lost 383 soldiers" liberating the tiny kingdom. Imagine what the parents of the Fallen thought about that. The Nintendo War lasted 100 hours and ended with a dangerously humiliated Hussein. The Glaspie Memo makes it very clear what Saddam believed was our position on him invading Kuwait....we didn't have one.

Gulf War Documents: Meeting between Saddam Hussein and US Ambassador to Iraq April Glaspie - Global Research

2. Several Pentagon types believed and still do to this day, that Bush43 invaded Iraq to get Saddam for sending a team to assassinate 41 in Kuwait City after the war. So the genesis of another 5,000 American KIA and $5T can also be laid on 41's doorstep.

3. A crew member in a bomber near Bush's aircraft said there was no fire aboard his plane after it had been hit with AA fire. The aircraft was still maneuverable enough for him to finish his bombing run. He then headed out to sea to supposedly ditch the plane. Other US aircraft fired on Jap boats headed out to get him....the other pilots downed in his squadron were captured, beaten, and beheaded. Three of them had body parts (liver and thigh muscle) served and EATEN by Jap officers. There were two other crewmen in Bush's plane....the witness in the bomber nearest him said there was no smoke in Bush's cockpit, and that he blew his canopy and bailed leaving them to die. He told his story 44 years after it happened and only when a friend demanded the American people know what he saw from the man running for President.

4. "Read my lips".....that was his solemn promise not to raise taxes....It took Speaker Tip O'Neill less than a year to get that promise broken and it rightfully cost 41 reelection.

5. Thanks to 41 we got the serial-rapist Willy Jeff and his hideous wife as First Lady.

6. He told the press he voted for Hillary in 2016...that by itself tells you all you need to know about Bush41.
You mean he wasn’t an insane trumpkin

Which is why, unlike your orange sociopath, he was respected.

No one cares what trumpkins think.

And yes. Decency requires you shut your insane mouth for a while

Yes they do ,we will destroy all you batshit crazy liberals.
tumblr_o3yror5hGe1vnhtpro1_500.gif

Look at the little bitch freaking out because he asked a question and like a child can't handle the answer.

Poor little delicate faggot

Does "Grampa" use language like that around the grandkids....do they know you're a piece of shit like we do, gimp?

Fine by me, you have the right to your opinion and are civil about it. I already said I didn't consider him some kind of evil genius, but I also don't think he was honest with us, or not compromised by the men who put him in power. He got us into a south Asian land war that's still going on and has cost us unknown blood and treasure. Remember, it was US boots on the ground (including female soldiers) in SA to protect the kingdom from Saddam that lit up bin Laden enough to pull off 9/11

Those are legitimate criticisms. I disagree but that's at least "reasonable".

Your disgusting insane gutless attacks on his military record are not. They show you to be the POS you are

Look at the little bitch freaking out because he asked a question and like a child can't handle the answer.

Poor little delicate faggot

Does "Grampa" use language like that around the grandkids....do they know you're a piece of shit like we do, gimp?
I say what I want when I want. And you best leave family out of your responses, asshat

Yeah, I voted for him in 1988...the spectre of tiny little Dukakis sitting in a tank with his helmet strap buckled had me laughing for days. So with that out of the way....George HW Bush is my choice for the worst president in our history....barely squeaking by Jimmy Peanut for the crown. Obama is in a league of his own and will hopefully end up in Leavenworth for what he did in the WH....but back to 41.

1. He suckered Saddam into invading Kuwait.....and then bragged we "only lost 383 soldiers" liberating the tiny kingdom. Imagine what the parents of the Fallen thought about that. The Nintendo War lasted 100 hours and ended with a dangerously humiliated Hussein. The Glaspie Memo makes it very clear what Saddam believed was our position on him invading Kuwait....we didn't have one.

Gulf War Documents: Meeting between Saddam Hussein and US Ambassador to Iraq April Glaspie - Global Research

2. Several Pentagon types believed and still do to this day, that Bush43 invaded Iraq to get Saddam for sending a team to assassinate 41 in Kuwait City after the war. So the genesis of another 5,000 American KIA and $5T can also be laid on 41's doorstep.

3. A crew member in a bomber near Bush's aircraft said there was no fire aboard his plane after it had been hit with AA fire. The aircraft was still maneuverable enough for him to finish his bombing run. He then headed out to sea to supposedly ditch the plane. Other US aircraft fired on Jap boats headed out to get him....the other pilots downed in his squadron were captured, beaten, and beheaded. Three of them had body parts (liver and thigh muscle) served and EATEN by Jap officers. There were two other crewmen in Bush's plane....the witness in the bomber nearest him said there was no smoke in Bush's cockpit, and that he blew his canopy and bailed leaving them to die. He told his story 44 years after it happened and only when a friend demanded the American people know what he saw from the man running for President.

4. "Read my lips".....that was his solemn promise not to raise taxes....It took Speaker Tip O'Neill less than a year to get that promise broken and it rightfully cost 41 reelection.

5. Thanks to 41 we got the serial-rapist Willy Jeff and his hideous wife as First Lady.

6. He told the press he voted for Hillary in 2016...that by itself tells you all you need to know about Bush41.
You mean he wasn’t an insane trumpkin

Which is why, unlike your orange sociopath, he was respected.

No one cares what trumpkins think.

And yes. Decency requires you shut your insane mouth for a while

There really is nothing funnier than the "Trump is the best President EVAH!" crowd...

Swift boating by those who were not there

Weak.....plenty of them knew what a pussy Kerry was and how he got his ribbons (that he claimed he later tossed over the WH fence) but that was a lie too.
Gotta love Conservatives

They celebrate Donnie Bonespurs while they find ways to ridicule the heroism of Bush, McCain and Kerry
Which is why they’re the reprehensible right.
That is the same bullshit they pulled on Kerry

DIsgusting in both cases

The left should be praising GHWB, he ushered in the era of progressive compassionate conservatism and the rhino movement. Was he a good president? I for one believe he was the right person at the right time in history, a man of honor, and deciency. The only problem was he reached across the isle to gain consensus and was slaughtered in the process for doing so by the media and left. Lesson learned, never compromise one's beliefs to gain consensus or you will eventually lose it all.

Which island was he reaching across?

Absurd

RIP GWB

There were not "thousands" of GIs killed in the Gulf War. I was there! Were you? You probably weren't even a hard spot in your Daddy's pants!

Forum List

Back