Is It Too Soon For The Truth About Bush41?

Yeah, I voted for him in 1988...the spectre of tiny little Dukakis sitting in a tank with his helmet strap buckled had me laughing for days. So with that out of the way....George HW Bush is my choice for the worst president in our history....barely squeaking by Jimmy Peanut for the crown. Obama is in a league of his own and will hopefully end up in Leavenworth for what he did in the WH....but back to 41.

1. He suckered Saddam into invading Kuwait.....and then bragged we "only lost 383 soldiers" liberating the tiny kingdom. Imagine what the parents of the Fallen thought about that. The Nintendo War lasted 100 hours and ended with a dangerously humiliated Hussein. The Glaspie Memo makes it very clear what Saddam believed was our position on him invading Kuwait....we didn't have one.

Gulf War Documents: Meeting between Saddam Hussein and US Ambassador to Iraq April Glaspie - Global Research

2. Several Pentagon types believed and still do to this day, that Bush43 invaded Iraq to get Saddam for sending a team to assassinate 41 in Kuwait City after the war. So the genesis of another 5,000 American KIA and $5T can also be laid on 41's doorstep.

3. A crew member in a bomber near Bush's aircraft said there was no fire aboard his plane after it had been hit with AA fire. The aircraft was still maneuverable enough for him to finish his bombing run. He then headed out to sea to supposedly ditch the plane. Other US aircraft fired on Jap boats headed out to get him....the other pilots downed in his squadron were captured, beaten, and beheaded. Three of them had body parts (liver and thigh muscle) served and EATEN by Jap officers. There were two other crewmen in Bush's plane....the witness in the bomber nearest him said there was no smoke in Bush's cockpit, and that he blew his canopy and bailed leaving them to die. He told his story 44 years after it happened and only when a friend demanded the American people know what he saw from the man running for President.

4. "Read my lips".....that was his solemn promise not to raise taxes....It took Speaker Tip O'Neill less than a year to get that promise broken and it rightfully cost 41 reelection.

5. Thanks to 41 we got the serial-rapist Willy Jeff and his hideous wife as First Lady.

6. He told the press he voted for Hillary in 2016...that by itself tells you all you need to know about Bush41.
You mean he wasn’t an insane trumpkin

Which is why, unlike your orange sociopath, he was respected.

No one cares what trumpkins think.

And yes. Decency requires you shut your insane mouth for a while

OP post is about GHW and you make it about Trump. What a moron who suffers from TDS you are.

Everyone is so eager to SHARE THEIR HATE.

Absurd

RIP GWB

a lot of good men are dead because HW wanted Iraq's oil....

You are full of crap. There is zero evidence that anyone wanted Iraq's oil. There is no support for it in the internal memos within the government anywhere. There is zero evidence of that in the actions of our military.

Before the Iraq war, we purchased oil at market prices on world market. After the Iraq war, we purchased oil at market prices on the world market.

There is nothing, not a single thing anywhere, that you can use as evidence to support such a claim.

Everyone is so eager to SHARE THEIR HATE.

Absurd

RIP GWB

a lot of good men are dead because HW wanted Iraq's oil....

You are full of crap. There is zero evidence that anyone wanted Iraq's oil. There is no support for it in the internal memos within the government anywhere. There is zero evidence of that in the actions of our military.

Before the Iraq war, we purchased oil at market prices on world market. After the Iraq war, we purchased oil at market prices on the world market.

There is nothing, not a single thing anywhere, that you can use as evidence to support such a claim.

That's because the poster is retarded.

41TweetHell.jpg

Yeah, I voted for him in 1988...the spectre of tiny little Dukakis sitting in a tank with his helmet strap buckled had me laughing for days. So with that out of the way....George HW Bush is my choice for the worst president in our history....barely squeaking by Jimmy Peanut for the crown. Obama is in a league of his own and will hopefully end up in Leavenworth for what he did in the WH....but back to 41.

1. He suckered Saddam into invading Kuwait.....and then bragged we "only lost 383 soldiers" liberating the tiny kingdom. Imagine what the parents of the Fallen thought about that. The Nintendo War lasted 100 hours and ended with a dangerously humiliated Hussein. The Glaspie Memo makes it very clear what Saddam believed was our position on him invading Kuwait....we didn't have one.

Gulf War Documents: Meeting between Saddam Hussein and US Ambassador to Iraq April Glaspie - Global Research

2. Several Pentagon types believed and still do to this day, that Bush43 invaded Iraq to get Saddam for sending a team to assassinate 41 in Kuwait City after the war. So the genesis of another 5,000 American KIA and $5T can also be laid on 41's doorstep.

3. A crew member in a bomber near Bush's aircraft said there was no fire aboard his plane after it had been hit with AA fire. The aircraft was still maneuverable enough for him to finish his bombing run. He then headed out to sea to supposedly ditch the plane. Other US aircraft fired on Jap boats headed out to get him....the other pilots downed in his squadron were captured, beaten, and beheaded. Three of them had body parts (liver and thigh muscle) served and EATEN by Jap officers. There were two other crewmen in Bush's plane....the witness in the bomber nearest him said there was no smoke in Bush's cockpit, and that he blew his canopy and bailed leaving them to die. He told his story 44 years after it happened and only when a friend demanded the American people know what he saw from the man running for President.

4. "Read my lips".....that was his solemn promise not to raise taxes....It took Speaker Tip O'Neill less than a year to get that promise broken and it rightfully cost 41 reelection.

5. Thanks to 41 we got the serial-rapist Willy Jeff and his hideous wife as First Lady.

6. He told the press he voted for Hillary in 2016...that by itself tells you all you need to know about Bush41.

You're full of shit.

The only thing you're right about is GHW Bush and his wife Barbara voted for Hillary Clinton.
George H.W. Bush to vote for Hillary Clinton

George Sr. & Barbara Bush married for 73 YEARS!

A lot of Republicans voted for Hillary Clinton. Like this long time friend and former staffer of RONALD REAGAN.

GWH Bush was one of the greatest Presidents of the 20th Century. He was a very kind thoughtful President, and smart at that, because he insisted if we were to rid Sadam out of Kuwait other countries in that region would pay us for it. GHW Bush being a WW2 veteran coming from the greatest generation, had dignity, honor, respect, like no other.

Rest in peace GWH Bush you served your country honorably.

list-7-presidential-war-stories-george-bush.jpg

Now let's compare this to the Ass Clown that sits in the Oval office today---who wrote in his book that his "personal Vietnam" was avoiding sexually transmitted diseases.
Trump's Vulgar Admission: Avoiding STDs was "my personal Vietnam" with "few uninfected" women

635730056916765487-2015.07.20.trumponmccain-v2.jpg

And I hope this POS jackass doesn't dishonor President Bush Sr. by showing up at his funeral.

There were not "thousands" of GIs killed in the Gulf War. I was there! Were you? You probably weren't even a hard spot in your Daddy's pants!

You've never been out of whatever inbred holler somewhere in Appalachia you've always been. Combine the Gulf War and junior's invasion and occupation of Iraq like I did and see what number you get, shit for brains. Oh and add in the 3,000 Americans lost in 9/11 at the WTC and Pentagon, the thousands killed and wounded in Afghanistan, etc. Bush41 put American GIs on the ground in SA to protect his royal buddies from Saddam, which infuriated bin Laden enough to declare war on the US. Thanks George HW.....unintended consequences or didn't your oil pals give a shit?

You're full of shit.

The only thing you're right about is GHW Bush and his wife Barbara voted for Hillary Clinton.
George H.W. Bush to vote for Hillary Clinton

George Sr. & Barbara Bush married for 73 YEARS!

A lot of Republicans voted for Hillary Clinton. Like this long time friend and former staffer of RONALD REAGAN.

GWH Bush was one of the greatest Presidents of the 20th Century. He was a very kind thoughtful President, and smart at that, because he insisted if we were to rid Sadam out of Kuwait other countries in that region would pay us for it. GHW Bush being a WW2 veteran coming from the greatest generation, had dignity, honor, respect, like no other.

Rest in peace GWH Bush you served your country honorably.

list-7-presidential-war-stories-george-bush.jpg

Now let's compare this to the Ass Clown that sits in the Oval office today---who wrote in his book that his "personal Vietnam" was avoiding sexually transmitted diseases.
Trump's Vulgar Admission: Avoiding STDs was "my personal Vietnam" with "few uninfected" women

635730056916765487-2015.07.20.trumponmccain-v2.jpg

And I hope this POS jackass doesn't dishonor President Bush Sr. by showing up at his funeral.

Full metal bootlick.

There were not "thousands" of GIs killed in the Gulf War. I was there! Were you? You probably weren't even a hard spot in your Daddy's pants!

You've never been out of whatever inbred holler somewhere in Appalachia you've always been. Combine the Gulf War and junior's invasion and occupation of Iraq like I did and see what number you get, shit for brains. Oh and add in the 3,000 Americans lost in 9/11 at the WTC and Pentagon, the thousands killed and wounded in Afghanistan, etc. Bush41 put American GIs on the ground in SA to protect his royal buddies from Saddam, which infuriated bin Laden enough to declare war on the US. Thanks George HW.....unintended consequences or didn't your oil pals give a shit?

You are so stupid you can't even remember what you posted. We were talking Gulf War, not the additional casualties that happened a decade later which you conveniently you added. I fought in the Gulf War, my son in Afghanistan, and my daughter in Iraq. Your cowardly ass probably won't cross the street without holding an adults hand.

You are one poor pathetic son of a bitch who needs a good ask kicking to see if your head can be dislodged from your ass.

Oh, BTW, I hope the mods note that you just admitted to be a sock account for someone who has been banned. See you around moron! Well, maybe not!

You are so stupid you can't even remember what you posted. We were talking Gulf War, not the additional casualties that happened a decade later which you conveniently you added. I fought in the Gulf War, my son in Afghanistan, and my daughter in Iraq. Your cowardly ass probably won't cross the street without holding an adults hand.

You are one poor pathetic son of a bitch who needs a good ask kicking to see if your head can be dislodged from your ass.

Oh, BTW, I hope the mods note that you just admitted to be a sock account for someone who has been banned. See you around moron! Well, maybe not!

The only "war" you've ever been in was with another 80 year old stealing your pacifer there at the home...and she beat your ass bloody. How you got on a computer must be quite a tale but one I don't care to know....you're obviously mentally ill with accelerating delusions of having children, being an "admiral" and all the rest of it....but keep stalking me and see who gets banned, punk.

The only "war" you've ever been in was with another 80 year old stealing your pacifer there at the home...and she beat your ass bloody. How you got on a computer must be quite a tale but one I don't care to know....you're obviously mentally ill with accelerating delusions of having children, being an "admiral" and all the rest of it....but keep stalking me and see who gets banned, punk.

The only stalking going is your search for something else stupid to post. I never claimed to be an admiral but with your lack of reading skills it doesn't surprise me in the least.

BTW, learn to spell "pacifier", dumbass!

Now, do you want to get back on topic so I can embarrass you further?

Forum List

Back