Is it Time to Change the Rule of Law in America?

Or the findings of 16 US intellegence agencies and the Senate Intel Committee report.
Much like what the Democrats had on Kavanaugh, no evidence ... After 2 years ... Except criminal evidence against Hillary, Democrats, and the investigators....

You're claiming there is no evidence that Russia attacked the US to aid Trump?

I want you on record.

Russia didn't attack the USA, what's this propganda? Russia told the American public about Hillary's and the DNC shenanigans by rigging the DNC nomination.

The DNC did not rig their nomination process.

Russia did interfere in the favor of Trump.

You can lie, stomp your feet, call people names, assault more women. It will not change that fact.

Of course they did Debbie even said so.. I don't know why it's so hard for you to comprehend it and for the millionth time Russia did the job what our press is supposed to do, inform us

Was the Democratic primary rigged?

Even for the Democratic Party, the past few weeks have been bizarre. First, Donna Brazile, the former chair of the Democratic National Committee, published excerpts of a forthcoming book in which she says that after she took over the Democratic National Committee, she investigated “whether Hillary Clinton’s team had rigged the nomination process” through the DNC, and discovered evidence that they did. “I had found my proof and it broke my heart,” she wrote.

In the aftermath of Brazile’s bombshell, Sen. Elizabeth Warren was asked if she “agree[d] with the notion that it was rigged?” “Yes,” she replied.

This is part of what Liberals mean when they want to "transform America". Get rid of that old clunky Constitution, throw away that pesky innocent until proven guilty thing. That just gets in the way of "progress".
That isn't just hyperbole. You can see the truth of it when you look at what they do on college campuses. Male students accused of sex offenses are often not even allowed to defend themselves. They aren't allowed to question their accusers, and the standard of evidence is much lower than in a real trial. Obama supported these kangaroo courts.

Progs are the scum of the earth.
LYING FUCK

They get to tell their story. Quit lying. Quit being such an asshole.
I said that they aren't allowed to cross examine their accusers, jackass. I notice you declined to refute what i actually said. Now run away like a good little coward.

you're right, Sandusky did it, we know he did, there is evidence he did it. he did go to court, and we did find out what everyone knew. apples and submarines to the kavanaugh discussion.

so try again. tell us where someone was proven to be guilty without evidence. please, post it up for us all. come now junior, you've got it all and know it all. let's see it.

BTW, I can show where evidence said a man was guilty and 12 jurors said not guilty. Want to know that name?

Wow, you are dense.

You claim Kavanaugh was innocent because there was no court case.

If I murder someone & I don't get caught, am I innocent?
Haha post that quote genius

My God, You are so fucking stupid that you don't even know what you are posting.
So you can’t post it! You be a deflection liar
So now you are claiming that Kavanaugh was innocent because there was no proof?

Really/. I mean I know you're a fucking dick but I thought had to be a limit to how big a dick you really are.

I say you raped my sister. According to you, the total lack of evidence doesn't demonstrate that you're innocent.

Much like what the Democrats had on Kavanaugh, no evidence ... After 2 years ... Except criminal evidence against Hillary, Democrats, and the investigators....

I want you on record.

Russia didn't attack the USA, what's this propganda? Russia told the American public about Hillary's and the DNC shenanigans by rigging the DNC nomination.

You can lie, stomp your feet, call people names, assault more women. It will not change that fact.

Of course they did Debbie even said so.. I don't know why it's so hard for you to comprehend it and for the millionth time Russia did the job what our press is supposed to do, inform us

Even for the Democratic Party, the past few weeks have been bizarre. First, Donna Brazile, the former chair of the Democratic National Committee, published excerpts of a forthcoming book in which she says that after she took over the Democratic National Committee, she investigated “whether Hillary Clinton’s team had rigged the nomination process” through the DNC, and discovered evidence that they did. “I had found my proof and it broke my heart,” she wrote.

In the aftermath of Brazile’s bombshell, Sen. Elizabeth Warren was asked if she “agree[d] with the notion that it was rigged?” “Yes,” she replied.

it wasn't rigged,

Donna Brazille backed down her claim...

Donna Brazille is walking back her claim that the Democratic primary was rigged

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...-was-rigged/&usg=AOvVaw3hladH5vSe3b6MDbvsHYMt

The Clinton camp BAILED OUT the DNC for the millions of dollars of debt that Obama left the DNC with...

With them bailing the DNC out with their OWN money, the Clinton camp got say so in finance decisions of the DNC.

The DNC made this agreement for their bailout in august of 2015 with Hillary camp.... at that time she was leading in the polls with more than 70% voting in the polls picking her as the candidate and Bernie Sanders polling was only at 12% or less at the time.

No one even imagined that anyone else would end up winning the Primary,

and Bernie was considered a polite gesture by the DNC to allow him to run on the Democratic ticket, even though HE WAS NOT A Democratic Party member....

No one tried to dick Bernie or anyone else....

Without Hillary camp's money to bail out the DNC from their humongous debt, there would be no DNC there to help all of the DNC candidates running in the election in all of the States...

the DNC process for primaries of which it had always been run in that manner with Super Delegates, had NOTHING to do with Hillary.... it was the rules of the game made by the DNC decades and decades earlier...

May I remind you that Hillary lost the 2008 primary to Obama due to these DNC rules of the contest.

Bernie signed on to the process when he signed up to run.... he was well aware of the DNC super delegate process and knew the rules of the game.

Last edited:
you're right, Sandusky did it, we know he did, there is evidence he did it. he did go to court, and we did find out what everyone knew. apples and submarines to the kavanaugh discussion.

so try again. tell us where someone was proven to be guilty without evidence. please, post it up for us all. come now junior, you've got it all and know it all. let's see it.

BTW, I can show where evidence said a man was guilty and 12 jurors said not guilty. Want to know that name?

Wow, you are dense.

You claim Kavanaugh was innocent because there was no court case.

If I murder someone & I don't get caught, am I innocent?
Haha post that quote genius

My God, You are so fucking stupid that you don't even know what you are posting.
So you can’t post it! You be a deflection liar
So now you are claiming that Kavanaugh was innocent because there was no proof?

Really/. I mean I know you're a fucking dick but I thought had to be a limit to how big a dick you really are.
how was he guilty?

I want you on record.

it wasn't rigged,

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwjvrqexhfzdAhXhUN8KHdWuBZ0QFjAAegQICRAB&url=https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/11/08/donna-brazile-is-walking-back-her-claim-that-the-democratic-primary-was-rigged/&usg=AOvVaw3hladH5vSe3b6MDbvsHYMt

The Clinton camp BAILED OUT the DNC for the millions of dollars of debt that Obama left the DNC with...

With them bailing the DNC out with their OWN money, the Clinton camp got say so in finance decisions of the DNC.

The DNC made this agreement for their bailout in august of 2015 with Hillary camp.... at that time she was leading in the polls with more than 70% voting in the polls picking her as the candidate and Bernie Sanders polling was only at 12% or less at the time.

and Bernie was considered a polite gesture by the DNC to allow him to run on the Democratic ticket, even though HE WAS NOT A Democratic Party member....

Without Hillary camp's money to bail out the DNC from their humongous debt, there would be no DNC there to help all of the DNC candidates running in the election in all of the States...

the DNC process for primaries of which it had always been run in that manner with Super Delegates, had NOTHING to do with Hillary.... it was the rules of the game made by the DNC decades and decades earlier...

May I remind you that Hillary lost the 2008 primary to Obama due to these DNC rules of the contest.

Bernie signed on to the process when he signed up to run.... he was well aware of the DNC super delegate process and knew the rules of the game.
so she did say it right? walking back means a statement was made. once a statement is made it lives till eternity

I want you on record.

it wasn't rigged,

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwjvrqexhfzdAhXhUN8KHdWuBZ0QFjAAegQICRAB&url=https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/11/08/donna-brazile-is-walking-back-her-claim-that-the-democratic-primary-was-rigged/&usg=AOvVaw3hladH5vSe3b6MDbvsHYMt

She wrote a book , said it, liberals had a shit fit...

Hell bernie voters sued over it... I don't see what the big deal is it's not like they broke any laws to rig an election..

Btw Debbie had to step down and then Hillary hired her for her campaign.

581821c571004212094e9ce7f773647c.jpg

it wasn't rigged,

Hell bernie voters sued over it... I don't see what the big deal is it's not like they broke any laws to rig an election..

View attachment 221741
dude, a person on the left can never denounce anyone on the left. Tucker had a guy on last night, not willing to denounce what Hitlery said. it is a sad day when the left wish violence on americans. Proof to their position is the mere fact that not one demoloser has denounced incivility on camera or in a speech.

it wasn't rigged,

View attachment 221741
dude, a person on the left can never denounce anyone on the left. Tucker had a guy on last night, not willing to denounce what Hitlery said. it is a sad day when the left wish violence on americans. Proof to their position is the mere fact that not one demoloser has denounced incivility on camera or in a speech.

The funniest thing is it wouldn't bother me one bit if the Republicans were to rig an election against a liberal Democrat ( a conservative JFK Democrat it would bother me) but if the Republicans ever would rig a primary/nomination like the democrats did I would be pissed.

it wasn't rigged,

View attachment 221741

The funniest thing is it wouldn't bother me one bit if the Republicans were to rig an election against a liberal Democrat ( a conservative JFK Democrat it would bother me) but if the Republicans ever would rig a primary/nomination like the democrats did I would be pissed.

So you don't mind rigged elections as long as they go your way?

Forum List

Back