Is it really that wrong

Y'all are too wild for me.. I'm old and need my beauty sleep. Just cover the dip.

Maybe I have and I just don't remember. Ever think of THAT? :)

Oh geez! We gotta get a new bartender.

JB keeps making those "special" drinks for all the ladies. :eusa_shhh:

You weren't complaining at the time! Hell, you wouldn't even remember if I hadn't sold you a copy of the video we made together ;)

Rohypnol Slammer's???....mmmmmm

Huh. JB called it a Blue Lullaby or something like that ... :eusa_eh:
They added coloring to roophies so they turn drinks colors, now

You weren't complaining at the time! Hell, you wouldn't even remember if I hadn't sold you a copy of the video we made together ;)

Not quite sure how to break it to you, but you were more out of it than me. "I" was wearing a kind of an off-white lacey, right? Ok - I posted a pic for all to see ... just so they know you're not making it up.

$crone.jpg

JB, ummmm ... that was my grandma.

But she said she had a really good time. Wants to hook up with you again. :eusa_angel:

Last edited:
No, the broad in white went off with Agna. Remember, you kept going on about hwo surprised you were that agna liked women

JB....Eve's Grandma did go off with Agna, but her best friend is telling everyone at the hospice what a good time she had with you. She sent this pic for you...

Attachments

• $image001.jpg
    $image001.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 20
I remember that little monkey thing. I wanted to find another little monkey to make her happy, so I sent her home with Charlie- last i saw her, she kept calling herself 'misses bass'

Forum List

Back