Is it really that wrong

to shoot somebody in the mouth, just to get them to stop talking?

Guess it depends on what you're shooting them with, and whether anyone that doesn't like you can see you...

Guess it depends on what you're shooting them with, and whether anyone that doesn't like you can see you...

I'm thinking about a weapon that discharges a missile at high velocity. Or a wrist rocket, using marbles for load.

Ummm ... well, out here, there's no one to hear 'em scream. Well, if they scream like a girl I guess the dogs would start barking and somebody might get wind of it ...

But is it really wrong? That's the question.

I'm thinking about a weapon that discharges a missile at high velocity. Or a wrist rocket, using marbles for load.

Ummm ... well, out here, there's no one to hear 'em scream. Well, if they scream like a girl I guess the dogs would start barking and somebody might get wind of it ...

shit---I already said " na" :evil:

Little too much Saturday morning Wile E. Coyote, and Dennis the Menace? :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back