Is it "racist" for this candidate to 'use' his own family?

You see that's the problem with you liberals calling people racist in every situation. You don't even know what the word means anymore. Putting your black son on TV is not racist. That's a retarded question.

At a campaign event on Saturday, de Blasio called the remarks "very unfortunate."

True.

And, no, there’ s no indication the candidate is ‘using’ his family in some racial context. It’s common for political candidates to feather their families as part of the campaign, and it’s not as if de Blasio could ‘hide away’ his family until after the election.

Nothing wrong with his campaign style. The family is used hundreds of times and will be used again.

I call them like I see them and knowing that most liberals are Democrats, you know the people that created the KKK, didn't allow blacks to their convention until 1921....etc...

The Democrat Party's Long and Shameful History of Bigotry and Racism

That was then. This is now. Get it?

Indeed. Don't the same critics of the progress of black Americans in this country also say that "after 40 years of preferential treatment" that blacks need to "get over it?"

Now we have the "Democrat card".

So many opinions.. And not enough blacks....you would think that such a small minority would not generate so much attention from a majority.
:confused:
It wont be long before you are the minority, Jack.

Romney used his own family. All the way up until he was asked why none of his five sons enlisted for Iraq when they all supported that fiasco so strongly. Then, suddenly, they were "off limits". How do Republicans explain that? Hmmm?

This is a democrat on democrat issue. How does comparing it to a prominent republican and tossing that in the pub's faces constitute a valid opinion on the OP?

Good lord you're so mindlessly partisan that, no matter how many tard sentiment's fly under the rdean banner, I never cease to be amazed by it.

Romney used his own family. All the way up until he was asked why none of his five sons enlisted for Iraq when they all supported that fiasco so strongly. Then, suddenly, they were "off limits". How do Republicans explain that? Hmmm?

This is a democrat on democrat issue. How does comparing it to a prominent republican and tossing that in the pub's faces constitute a valid opinion on the OP?

Good lord you're so mindlessly partisan that, no matter how many tard sentiment's fly under the rdean banner, I never cease to be amazed by it.
Can you name anybody on this board who is not partisan?:eusa_eh:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8oJf2clZjY]Apathy - YouTube[/ame]

Yes, and I count myself among those.

I generally agree with republicans on fiscal, tax, and 2nd amendment issues and I generally agree with democrats on social issues and privacy rights, but these aren't hard values.

When I say mindlessly partisan, the mindlessly part is as important as the partisan part. If your opinions align totally with one party or the other, cool, but for the love of God at least form those opinions on your own. Some of these sheep just follow sound bytes from their political cable channel of choice and are actually under the impression that their party's all good and the other major party's all bad.

Yes, and I count myself among those.

I generally agree with republicans on fiscal, tax, and 2nd amendment issues and I generally agree with democrats on social issues and privacy rights, but these aren't hard values.

When I say mindlessly partisan, the mindlessly part is as important as the partisan part. If your opinions align totally with one party or the other, cool, but for the love of God at least form those opinions on your own. Some of these sheep just follow sound bytes from their political cable channel of choice and are actually under the impression that their party's all good and the other major party's all bad.

Good. Carry on.:eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back