Is it possible to clone a dinosaur? Live Science

Haha...tough shit, troll. We do and will continue to do just that.

No, you won't. The students are figuring out that nothing about evolution uses the scientific method. Thus, the Bible theory, YEC, and creation science will not go away. The same with theistic evolution and Judaism.

It's gotten to the point that zombie and walking dead movies are believed because the Bible says that will happen. That's the next supernatural haha.

Again 'kind' is not a science term.

It is a baraminology term for family or group of animals. It is a creation science term.

https://christiananswers.net/q-crs/baraminology.html
Creationists hold that baraminology explains the diversity of life observed today despite the extinction level event of the alleged global flood. This requires new species to diverge — by whatever means — from the original "kinds" taken on board Noah's ark. Todd Charles Wood estimates, from the fossil record and Biblical text, that 15 million species arose in only three to four centuries after the flood, and many of those are now extinct.

No, you won't. The students are figuring out that nothing about evolution uses the scientific method. Thus, the Bible theory, YEC, and creation science will not go away. The same with theistic evolution and Judaism.

It's gotten to the point that zombie and walking dead movies are believed because the Bible says that will happen. That's the next supernatural haha.
Actually, biological evolution certainly is built on the principles of the Scientific Method. Your claim that it is not is simply nonsense.

Bible theory, YEC, and the laughably entitled “creation science” already has gone away. In the realm of the physical and biological sciences, there simply is no room for the fears and superstitions imposed by religious extremists and unfounded claims to magic.

Your bibles making claims to zombies and walking dead might suggest that you need new bibles.

hillizardy.jpg

~S~

It is a baraminology term for family or group of animals. It is a creation science term.

It’s really comical to think that The Baraminology Study Group (BSG), was a bust and has since been re-labeled as the “Creation Biology Society”. I suppose the presence of the BSG at the Young-Earth Creationist William Jennings Bryan College in Dayton, TN., was a bit of a bust. A requirement for BSG Society membership was that one must be “a Christian accepting the auhority of the Bible … in all areas”.

No different than the abandonment of any ethical standard required by any of the extremist religious ministries.

Actually, biological evolution certainly is built on the principles of the Scientific Method. Your claim that it is not is simply nonsense.

Bible theory, YEC, and the laughably entitled “creation science” already has gone away. In the realm of the physical and biological sciences, there simply is no room for the fears and superstitions imposed by religious extremists and unfounded claims to magic.

Your bibles making claims to zombies and walking dead might suggest that you need new bibles.

ToE has natural selection or microevolution and that is part of creation science, too. What I am referring to is the other parts which you know goes against creation science and that is macroevolution.

As for Bible theory, YEC, and creation science, you are wrong and just making false assertions in order to protect your fake science and false beliefs in atheism and evolution. The only way for all of the varied life we have on our planet is through creation by God. No natural process can do it as we have seen during our entire existence.

The walking dead and zombies are fiction founded on atheist beliefs. Christians believe in Christ's resurrection and our perfect resurrection with new flesh and bone, but no blood. This is what happens to the spiritually living. We do not believe in Jesus due to fear, but sincere faith. What is ironic is the walking dean and zombies is what has been prophecised by God of the spiritually dead. Coincidence? I think not.

ToE has natural selection or microevolution and that is part of creation science, too. What I am referring to is the other parts which you know goes against creation science and that is macroevolution.

As for Bible theory, YEC, and creation science, you are wrong and just making false assertions in order to protect your fake science and false beliefs in atheism and evolution. The only way for all of the varied life we have on our planet is through creation by God. No natural process can do it as we have seen during our entire existence.

The walking dead and zombies are fiction founded on atheist beliefs. Christians believe in Christ's resurrection and our perfect resurrection with new flesh and bone, but no blood. This is what happens to the spiritually living. We do not believe in Jesus due to fear, but sincere faith. What is ironic is the walking dean and zombies is what has been prophecised by God of the spiritually dead. Coincidence? I think not.

Umm, no. No part of supernatural creation 6,000 years ago has any connection to the ToE, natural selection or microevolution. You are re-writing your bibles as you go. That’s silly.

Actually, biological evolution is the best explanation for the diversity of life on the planet. We have no evidence for any of your gods so to suggest that your gods are responsible for anything is mere unsupported assertion.

and "kind" is a perfectly acceptable term, the reason you dont like it is it puts a thorn in the whole evo thing
The term "kind" is a perfectly acceptable term in English Lit. class but not in science class. The reason I don't like it is there is no definition of a "kind". Prove me wrong and give me a definition if you can.
dog,cat,horse,goat,sheep,ardvark,cow,moose,

would you like me to go on???
No need, you shown you can provide "examples" but not a definition. Surprise!

Is kind the same as species (that's an actual science term, you can look up the definition for yourself)? There are many species of cats. Are they all the same "kind"?
all those species of cats are still cats same goes for dogs and all the others I listed

Creationists hold that baraminology explains the diversity of life observed today despite the extinction level event of the alleged global flood. This requires new species to diverge — by whatever means — from the original "kinds" taken on board Noah's ark. Todd Charles Wood estimates, from the fossil record and Biblical text, that 15 million species arose in only three to four centuries after the flood, and many of those are now extinct.

As we know from Ark Encounter that Noah didn't have to take all the kinds of animals. They would become the various species by microevolution or natural selection.

What does the extinction of these animals that arose tell you? The world after the flood became worse in a way because our lifespans were shortened to 120 years. That was around 4000 - 4500 years ago. The next big thing that happened after that was the Tower of Babel built by Noah's ancestors. It caused more disaster and we could not communicate with each other anymore and our populations were dispersed. I think the archaeologists have evidence to back this up. They aren't as influenced by evolution as paleontologists. Our lifespans went down. Now, it is less than 100 years from 90 - 100 years. I think the leftists complain more about the degradation of our environment more than conservatives.

Do you agree that we cannot bring back extinct species through cloning as per the creation scientists? Or do you still think this is possible? We already had DNA degradation brought up even though we disagree on how many years it has degraded. I think we are agreeing on this and that you won't just believe dinosaurs can be cloned again unless we find a living dinosaur. That's probably the area where we disagree due to the asteroid extinction theory..

As we know from Ark Encounter that Noah didn't have to take all the kinds of animals. They would become the various species by microevolution or natural selection.
In that amount of time?

What is wrong with you people? That is contrary to literally everything we know across every single field of science. (nonexistent creation science notwithstanding)

You are embarrassing yourself!

Umm, no. No part of supernatural creation 6,000 years ago has any connection to the ToE, natural selection or microevolution. You are re-writing your bibles as you go. That’s silly.

We are further along than the creation event. We have the destruction of all living creatures except for Noah's family and animals aboard the ark now. After that came the Tower of Babel, about 106 years after the flood, which caused more problems. Creationists believe Darwinism came out from the Tower of Babel. That was caused by Noah's generation

Now, we are heading to further doom and gloom, but likely won't happen in our lifetimes. What we have seen are two world wars (your parents or maybe your grandparents generation). Did we not see the genocide of the Jews by Hitler and it was inspired by Darwin? The Jews may be the chosen people, but look how much they suffered. They even lost their country during this period and it was a miracle they got it back. Thus, the current generation is looking at weapons of mass destruction from Islamics. We do not want Israel or the Jews eradicated.

You need to give up your hate of Christians as our discussions lead to more of your ranting and it makes me think you haven't listened to what I've been saying. If you don't believe me, then ask the Judaists here and see what they say.

What about you? Do you agree that we cannot bring back extinct species through cloning as per the creation scientists? Or do you still think this is possible? We already had DNA degradation brought up even though we disagree on how many years it has degraded. I think we are agreeing on this and that you won't just believe dinosaurs can be cloned again unless we find a living dinosaur. That's probably the area where we disagree due to the asteroid extinction theory.

In that amount of time?

What is wrong with you people? That is contrary to literally everything we know across every single field of science. (nonexistent creation science notwithstanding)

No, you are embarrassing yourself haha.

If you listen to creation. com, the website you recommended to me, and Todd Charles Wood, then you would know of how rapid species happened through transposon amplification.

Transposon amplification - creation.com

Get with the program, slow and dense one.

and "kind" is a perfectly acceptable term, the reason you dont like it is it puts a thorn in the whole evo thing
The term "kind" is a perfectly acceptable term in English Lit. class but not in science class. The reason I don't like it is there is no definition of a "kind". Prove me wrong and give me a definition if you can.
dog,cat,horse,goat,sheep,ardvark,cow,moose,

would you like me to go on???
No need, you shown you can provide "examples" but not a definition. Surprise!

Is kind the same as species (that's an actual science term, you can look up the definition for yourself)? There are many species of cats. Are they all the same "kind"?
all those species of cats are still cats same goes for dogs and all the others I listed
All those species were made uniquely by your designer gods,,,,,That’s all you need to know,,,,,,

In that amount of time?

No, you are embarrassing yourself haha.

If you listen to creation. com, the website you recommended to me, and Todd Charles Wood, then you would know of how rapid species happened through transposon amplification.

Transposon amplification - creation.com

Get with the program, slow and dense one.

What we believe - creation.com

Get with the program thumping one.

What does the extinction of these animals that arose tell you? The world after the flood became worse in a way because our lifespans were shortened to 120 years. That was around 4000 - 4500 years ago. The next big thing that happened after that was the Tower of Babel built by Noah's ancestors. It caused more disaster and we could not communicate with each other anymore and our populations were dispersed. I think the archaeologists have evidence to back this up. They aren't as influenced by evolution as paleontologists. Our lifespans went down. Now, it is less than 100 years from 90 - 100 years. I think the leftists complain more about the degradation of our environment more than conservatives.

Do you agree that we cannot bring back extinct species through cloning as per the creation scientists? Or do you still think this is possible? We already had DNA degradation brought up even though we disagree on how many years it has degraded. I think we are agreeing on this and that you won't just believe dinosaurs can be cloned again unless we find a living dinosaur. That's probably the area where we disagree due to the asteroid extinction theory..
There is much we don't agree on but I'll say that with the current state of our technology and the we cannot bring back extinct species through cloning from fossils as per the creation scientists. Does that mean it will never be possible? Who can say. Will we be able to recreate dinos based on bird DNA? That seems much more likely.

There are many species of cats. Are they all the same "kind"?
So the Bobcat, the tiger, and the lion are all the same 'kind'. Did all the different cats we see today come from a common, cat ancestor and 'evolve' into the very different species we see today? Why are tiger and lion hybrids usually sterile? Are they now separate 'kinds'?

So the Bobcat, the tiger, and the lion are all the same 'kind'. Did all the different cats we see today come from a common, cat ancestor and 'evolve' into the very different species we see today? Why are tiger and lion hybrids usually sterile? Are they now separate 'kinds'?
are you saying they are not all cats???

if so then what are they??

are you saying they are not all cats???

if so then what are they??
I'm trying to understand what you mean by 'kind' since you're unable to provide a definition.

I'm guessing you've never even thought about it since it sounded like a good common sense term. There are a limited number of cat species so most resemble each other but there is still much variation.

You fail to see the basic contradiction in your beliefs. How did the different cats come to be? Evolution at the 'micro' level? Separate creations? They are here so they came from somewhere.

Forum List

Back