Is it possible to clone a dinosaur? Live Science

Nah. Atheists are too wrong to be funny. They believe in the stupidest things. The dinosaurs were mass killed from a global flood, but so far, I think most successes with cloning has been with living species. However, scientists are trying to bring back extinct species through cloning. I'm not sure if they've succeeded.
Sorry but there is no evidence of a global flood, unless you consider changes in sea levels to be floods. Why were only dinos killed off in the flood?
youre either an ignorant fool or a liar,,,

there is evidence all over the world of a global flood,,its just that your religion rejects them
Really? Please point me to the evidence.
I have many times,,,and as I said you reject them
I don't recall your evidence but, if I rejected it, it must have been less than convincing. Evidence is not convincing just because YOUR religion accepts it.

I dont have a religion so stop claiming I do,,,

Sorry but there is no evidence of a global flood, unless you consider changes in sea levels to be floods. Why were only dinos killed off in the flood?

there is evidence all over the world of a global flood,,its just that your religion rejects them
I don't recall your evidence but, if I rejected it, it must have been less than convincing. Evidence is not convincing just because YOUR religion accepts it.

I don't have a religion so stop claiming I do,

evolution is a religion,,,

evolution is a religion,,,

Nonsense.

There is no evidence to suggest that dinosaurs went extinct as a result of a global flood 6,000 years ago.

You are not qualified to contribute to this thread nor understand the evidence which was provided to you.

There is overwhelmingly evidence that dinosaurs roamed the planet for millions of years across the planet that is billions of years old.

Again, nothing to contribute to the topic of this thread.

Religious extremists have no evidence to refute the above.

Three strikes and you stink. I doubt you would leave because you're out. Nothing to contribute, period.

Are you serious? All humans and all the animals were killed off by the global flood. The Ark Encounter demonstrates it. The fossils record and other evidence are everywhere. Because of atheist religion, you cannot help but believe in evolution. Isn't that true?

The evidence disproves that the dinos were killed off by Chicxulub. Such a ridiculous claim by astronomers. The timing is way off.

However, this isn't the topic of the thread of which you have nothing more to contribute.

So opposition to evolution must also be a religion.

Nope. It's creation science.

The atheist religion is no God, so evolution tries to use no God as basis for its science. It is based on the thinking of James Hutton and Charles Lyell who were atheists. That led to Charles Darwin, who became atheist, and his explanation of ToE led to today's evolution which eliminated God. Darwinism led to genocide, Hitler, and extermination of Jews in order to thwart Jesus as Messiah. The Jews and Israel has to exist for Jesus to fulfill the prophecy of Jesus the Messiah. Thus, the US will go to war in order to protect Israel and prevent weapons of mass destruction.

Still no cloning of dinosaurs though. I'm sure if the enemies of Jews cloned dinosaurs to attack the Jews, then these dinos would be wiped out. But the evos cannot do it with their stupid fake science haha.

There is no evidence to suggest that dinosaurs went extinct as a result of a global flood 6,000 years ago.

You are not qualified to contribute to this thread nor understand the evidence which was provided to you.

There is overwhelmingly evidence that dinosaurs roamed the planet for millions of years across the planet that is billions of years old.

Again, nothing to contribute to the topic of this thread.

Religious extremists have no evidence to refute the above.

Three strikes and you stink. I doubt you would leave because you're out. Nothing to contribute, period.
You're lashing out with your usual emotional outbursts.

You are making unsupported statements regarding science matters and cutting and pasting links to fundamentalist Christian websites. We both know that creation.com explicitly announces their path to a Christian fundamentalist position; one that must reach a conclusion to magic and supernaturalism as the explanation to existence.

Because you're not prepared emotionally or intellectually to contribute to honest discussion, you should stop with your nonsense,

Are you serious? All humans and all the animals were killed off by the global flood. The Ark Encounter demonstrates it. The fossils record and other evidence are everywhere. Because of atheist religion, you cannot help but believe in evolution. Isn't that true?

The evidence disproves that the dinos were killed off by Chicxulub. Such a ridiculous claim by astronomers. The timing is way off.

However, this isn't the topic of the thread of which you have nothing more to contribute.
Why did Noah save mammals, birds, reptiles, amphibians, insects, and protozoans but didn't save any dinos? We wouldn't have to clone them if he had done his job.

There was no global flood 6,000 years ago. You are continuing to make statements that are absent support.

These emotional outbursts of yours are tedious and time wasting.

Why did Noah save mammals, birds, reptiles, amphibians, insects, and protozoans but didn't save any dinos? We wouldn't have to clone them if he had done his job.
how do you know he didnt save dinos??? there is mountains of evidence proving dinos and man existed together

Puhleeze. I'm a man. Yes, I am.

The emotional outbursts are from the wimpy atheist scientists or maybe atheist women scientists when they fail to clone a dinosaur.

You are making unsupported statements regarding science matters and cutting and pasting links to fundamentalist Christian websites. We both know that creation.com explicitly announces their path to a Christian fundamentalist position; one that must reach a conclusion to magic and supernaturalism as the explanation to existence.

That was for Fort Fun Indiana just to rub my :cul2:in his face, but no gay the way he wants me to. Did you know he wears
th
?

Because you're not prepared emotionally or intellectually to contribute to honest discussion, you should stop with your nonsense,

What you are discussing is your usual tripe. Has nothing to do with cloning dinos.

He did his job. Check out Ark Encounter. There should be dinosaurs around today. However, the evos won't be looking for them will they because of their religion?

ETA: Zoologists are one of the hard core when it comes to evolution. They will disregard anything findings of a dinosaur sighting. They're idiots.

Puhleeze. I'm a man. Yes, I am.

The emotional outbursts are from the wimpy atheist scientists or maybe atheist women scientists when they fail to clone a dinosaur.

That was for Fort Fun Indiana just to rub my :cul2:in his face, but no gay the way he wants me to. Did you know he wears
th
?

What you are discussing is your usual tripe. Has nothing to do with cloning dinos.
More of your expected emotional outbursts. I'll note that it is relevant scientists exploring the possibility of cloning dinosaurs.

Identify the research being done by the charlatans at creation.com.

Obviously, you can't because fundamentalist Christian ministries do no research.

He did his job. Check out Ark Encounter. There should be dinosaurs around today. However, the evos won't be looking for them will they because of their religion?

ETA: Zoologists are one of the hard core when it comes to evolution. They will disregard anything findings of a dinosaur sighting. They're idiots.
What dinosaur sightings have zoologists disregarded?

Who, exactly, has made a recent dinosaur sighting?

Is It Possible to Clone a Dinosaur?

It's unknown whether this DNA is dinosaurian, or whether it belongs to other life-forms, such as microbes; nondinosaurian animals, such as earthworms; or even paleontologists who have worked with these fossils.

"I've found DNA in dinosaur bone," said Mary Schweitzer, a molecular paleontologist at North Carolina State University. "But we did not sequence it — we couldn't recover it, [and] we couldn't characterize it. Whoever it belongs to is a mystery." [6 Extinct Animals That Could Be Resurrected]

It's no surprise that dinosaur remains contain DNA, she said. Bone is partly made up of a mineral called hydroxyapatite, which has a strong affinity for certain biomolecules, including DNA. In fact, researchers often use hydroxyapatite to purify and concentrate DNA in the lab, Schweitzer said.

"That's one of the reasons that I don't work with DNA myself," Schweitzer told Live Science. "It is too prone to contamination and really difficult to interpret."

Instead, Schweitzer analyzes dinosaur fossils for soft tissue, such as the blood vessels that she and her colleagues found in an 80-million-year-old duck-billed dinosaur. But she has still pondered the steps needed to clone an extinct dinosaur. Here is the science it would take to create an actual "Jurassic Park" dinosaur, according to molecular experts.

The funny thing is that there are no dinosaur bones, just mineral replaced fossils...………….

No bone survives 60 million years

Do you think the possibility exists that bones covered by ice for 60 million years might become exposed by the warming of the planet?

Forum List

Back