Is it possible there's trouble ahead for the presumptive nominee?

As I understand it, a lot of voters don't really start paying close attention until around October. Between that and any trial news, those last few weeks should be pretty wild.

We do know one thing: If he loses in the General, he'll say it was rigged, and his rubes will believe him. Shit could really hit the fan then.
They've already threated violence if he is taken off the ballot. I don't think there's any question the mob will strike again if he loses the general. Not in 1/6 fashion. But rather riots nationwide.
After all, I'm sure we can all understand the frustration with not having the opportunity to be lead once again by someone with the kind of superior judgement it takes to name M. Whitaker acting AG. That was a brilliant choice.

Trump A.G.’s Toilet-Scamming Days Come Back to Haunt Him

i'm so sick of you people i wish an alex soros on your fucking god damned heads

Are you going to spend years obsessing about him like you did his Dad?

right...

Hillary lost those states because of 'voter suppression'.

Absolutely. Let's look at just Wisconsin, under the "leadership" of Scott Walker.

Then-governor Scott Walker began the assault on our democracy that continues today. Gov. Walker, along with his allies in the gerrymandered, GOP-controlled legislature, pioneered anti-democratic policies in Wisconsin that disenfranchised thousands of people – often targeting the most vulnerable and marginalized. Under Walker's leadership, Wisconsin enacted one of the harshest voter ID laws in the country, restricted early voting, changed absentee voting laws, limited access to polling places, and created partisan, undemocratic redistricting.

just because they dont like trump doesnt mean thay wont vote for him when they are in the booth....real republicans probably wont vote for biden.....
"Real Repubs?" Who are those people by your definition?

Donald Trump has a problem no matter what happens in New Hampshire on Tuesday night: There’s a whole swath of the Republican electorate and a good chunk of independents who appear firmly committed to not voting for him in November if he becomes the nominee.

It’s an issue that became starkly apparent in polling ahead of the Iowa caucuses, when an NBC News/Des Moines Register/Mediacom poll of voters in that state found that fully 43 percent of Nikki Haley supporters said they would back President Joe Biden over Trump. And it’s a dynamic that has been on vivid display as the campaign shifted this week to New Hampshire.

“I can’t vote for Trump. He’s a crook. He’s too corrupt,” said Scott Simeone, 64, an independent voter from Amherst, who backed Trump in 2016 and 2020. “I voted for him, and I didn’t realize he’s as corrupt as he is.”

An informed electorate is not Don's friend. Not considering his moral bankruptcy, incompetence, and indefensible acts like making Matthew Whitaker acting AG. What kind of moron does that?

They said Nikki was.more popular than Trump.also, now they have abandoned that narrative and moved to a new one?. Let's see the polls of Bidens support across the spectrum for a comparison.shall we?. He has record unapproval ratings and Harris as a V.P. If this is the strong global.leadership.the world wants, then vote for it, china supports you. I read the comments online, I see how the E.U is galvanizing right now, Japan.expanding their military budgets. I can tell you that America is losing influence and many "allies" aren't helping in ensuring Americas place in the globe, all to protect Elitism.. If America and Independents want to vote for four more years and millons more illegals into their country have at it. I think the MSM are trying to once again build the narrative that runs counter to the common citizen. Stop relying on MSM and do your own qualititative research. It was an easy victory for Biden, all.he had to do was protect the border and maintain reasonale spending.

Absolutely. Let's look at just Wisconsin, under the "leadership" of Scott Walker.

Then-governor Scott Walker began the assault on our democracy that continues today. Gov. Walker, along with his allies in the gerrymandered, GOP-controlled legislature, pioneered anti-democratic policies in Wisconsin that disenfranchised thousands of people – often targeting the most vulnerable and marginalized. Under Walker's leadership, Wisconsin enacted one of the harshest voter ID laws in the country, restricted early voting, changed absentee voting laws, limited access to polling places, and created partisan, undemocratic redistricting.

why would i obsess about a mentally retarded looking child..he looks like he belongs on epstein's island.....looks like a child diddler would

Difficult to imagine a more dismal prospect than having Trump and Biden being the duopoly's presentations. Seeing as Americans are incapable of thinking outside the "two-party" box, we appear to be doomed to either peste or cholera.

They said Nikki was.more popular than Trump.also, now they have abandoned that narrative and moved to a new one?
More popular among whom? College grads for sure. Non MAGAists, yes. Knuckle dragging simps with fascist impulses? No.

how would you have trouble thinking about kiddie diddlers...you guys are experts....lol

he looks like a pedophile
You're not going to get anywhere with fatuous claims of pedophilia. Just a thought.

Difficult to imagine a more dismal prospect than having Trump and Biden being the duopoly's presentations. Seeing as Americans are incapable of thinking outside the "two-party" box, we appear to be doomed to either peste or cholera.

Meh, not really. Incumbants are almost always renominated.

So we have a choice between an 81-year-old who acts like an old man and a 77-year-old who acts like a child throwing a tantrum.

Seems like a pretty easy choice to me.

"Real Repubs?" Who are those people by your definition?
someone who even though they say they wont vote for trump, though they probably will,wont even consider biden.....if they vote for biden,they aint a real republican,they are now democrats....

Meh, not really. Incumbants are almost always renominated.

So we have a choice between an 81-year-old who acts like an old man and a 77-year-old who acts like a child throwing a tantrum.

Seems like a pretty easy choice to me.

"Seems like a pretty easy choice to me."

I agree

3rd party.

concession?

highlighting your stupidity again?
You were unable to refute my point, as usual.

Trump ONLY won in 2016 because we use this archiac system of selecting presidents that allows someone rejected by the voters to win. Trump was rejected by the voters in 2016. He was rejected in 2018, he was rejected in 2020 and he was rejected again in 2022. But you guys keep putting him up, hoping to sneak his diapered ass in through a loophole.

Forum List

Back