is it possible that Dr. Carson REALLY said this... makes Trump's muslim crap insignificant if true!

Toro is known for truth telling, Vigi admits he lies, so there you go.

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!...Good one!
Yeah, the truth makes you cry and lie.

I see I've already got you nearly hysterical! BTW did you ever think that you can place 2 more thoughts in one post instead of a post for each demented ranting?...Just wondering!
There you go. You are ranting now.

Lost the Trump argument.

Lost the abortion argument.

You don't know what you are arguing now. :lol:

Carson takes top prize for pandering. From reading his book last Spring I got impression he just says what he figures people want to hear.

Isn't that what most politicians do? Look at Obama.

The unsuccessful ones pander, but those that get ahead do so by standing by their beliefs and selling them. Remember Obama debating Joe the plumber? I have no confidence in Carson being that confrontational. He's what I would almost perceive as the good guy who finishes last. I say almost because I do think Carson has winning qualities. They're just not suited for politics, as I believe somebody previously posted. In this way I do admire him; mud-slinging seems below him.

So he is more like Hillary?

But being nothing more than a community organizer (whatever the fuck that is) qualifies one to be president?
State legislator for ten years. US Senator.

Trump moves money around.

Hmmm.
He vote "present" most of the time except when he supported partial birth infanticide.
Link.
You know how to google. Actually, maybe you don't, you ARE pretty stupid.
So you talking out your ass still. OK.
Since you're too stupid to google it yourself, here. Your community organizer has a long record of killing babies.

Born Alive Truth

Obama has hurt racial relations badly and made them into a victim group that thinks they have the right to hurt people. I say this as a liberal but as a civilization loving liberal this shit is wrong.

Instability is a bad thing.
You are mentally unbalanced when it comes to race.
But I've noticed he's doing much better these days
I think he's in love lol
I hope so! Matty could sure use some love to help him see passed his hate.

The man fucked up, Vigi. He has no character.

He could have acted with true class and gained stature with the great number of Americans who just are not sure about him.

They now have another reason to doubt him.
Trump has no class. That's why his fans love him. They equate his inane obnoxious comments with information, his verbal attacks as strength, and his lack of knowledge as a qualification for office.
The Trump campaign is sad comment on American politics.

But you didn't!...Tell you what Bullshit, link us up from one of the threads in here where you said you voted for McRomney up until January 2013 just so you don't make anything up, and I'll apologize to you... seems fair, to prove your not a liar!

Sure. Check the dates.

I'm better off.

But I'm still voting for Romney.

And no, Vag, you don't have to apologize.

It was well-known I was supporting Romney.

And I'll probably support the next Republican for President, unless too many guys like you go Full Retard again.

But I will never, ever vote for Donald Trump for President. Never.

He does not have the temperament to be President. I do not want that guy with the finger on the button and sending kids into war.

He's just a populist demagogue.

I expect to see populist demagogues in third-world basket cases, not in the most important nation on earth.

Last edited:
Obama has hurt racial relations badly and made them into a victim group that thinks they have the right to hurt people. I say this as a liberal but as a civilization loving liberal this shit is wrong.

no. he hasn't. pathetic bigoted rightwingnuts are the problem... not the president. and the right never learned to carry on their disagreements with him without being insane. you know, like the whole birfer thing. (btw, still waiting for one of you to point out that cruz isn't eligible to be president).

he is not responsible for your hatred.

But you didn't!...Tell you what Bullshit, link us up from one of the threads in here where you said you voted for McRomney up until January 2013 just so you don't make anything up, and I'll apologize to you... seems fair, to prove your not a liar!

Sure. Check the dates.

I'm better off.

But I'm still voting for Romney.

And no, Vag, you don't have to apologize.

It was well-known I was supporting Romney.

And I'll probably support the next Republican for President, unless too many guys like you go Full Retard again.

But I will never, ever vote for Donald Trump for President. Never.

He does not have the temperament to be President. I do not want that guy with the finger on the button and sending kids into war.

He's just a populist demagogue.

I expect to see populist demagogues in third-world basket cases, not in the most important nation on earth.

I apologize Bull Shit, this is more than any fucking subversive in here will do!

You are still wrong, you're just sending the same corrupt, bought, and brokered politicians BACK to do the same shit, fill their pockets with our money!

no. he hasn't. pathetic bigoted rightwingnuts are the problem... not the president. and the right never learned to carry on their disagreements with him without being insane. you know, like the whole birfer thing. (btw, still waiting for one of you to point out that cruz isn't eligible to be president).

Sends THREE delegates to that THUG Michael Brown's funeral, and Not a mention of or delegates for the 2 NYPD officers assassinated by that Ni66er THUG in NYC... He's shit....just like you are!

1. President Obama sending three White House...
    www.nydailynews.com/news/national/president-obama...
    President Obama sending three White House officials to Michael Brown’s funeral Leading the group for Monday's service will be the chairman of the My Brother's ...

Sends THREE delegates to that THUG Michael Brown's funeral, and Not a mention of or delegates for the 2 NYPD officers assassinated by that Ni66er THUG in NYC... He's shit....just like you are!

President Obama sending three White House officials to Michael Brown’s funeral Leading the group for Monday's service will be the chairman of the My Brother's ...
You are a birther and a biogted racist nut job. I take great joy in knowing your type will never govern America.

You are a birther and a biogted racist nut job. I take great joy in knowing your type will never govern America.

Yes, telling the truth always gets the mentally ill, and NeoCommie nut jobs out, calling me names, but NEVER a refute of the FACTS that I post....

Vigilante replies: Yes, telling the truth always gets the mentally ill, and NeoCommie nut jobs out, calling me names, but NEVER a refute of the FACTS that I post....
You define yourself by what you post. Your facts condemn you and always have.

Do you believe Obama is a Muslim, a Kenyan? Yes, you do.

Have you used racist language and inferences? Yes, you do.

Vigilante replies: Yes, telling the truth always gets the mentally ill, and NeoCommie nut jobs out, calling me names, but NEVER a refute of the FACTS that I post....

Of course he's a muslim, he write about it in his book, we have a YouTube where he says he is, and his actions are those of a muslim, I'm still out on his being born in Kenya, but certainly from British Gov't records it's a distinct possibility.

Do I use racist language and inferences, of course I do, that's what gets you knuckledraggers all fired up. You haven't the mental capabilities to understand that's what makes you morons entertaining! You especially! ROTFLMFAO!!!

Of course he's a muslim, he write about it in his book, we have a YouTube where he says he is, and his actions are those of a muslim, I'm still out on his being born in Kenya, but certainly from British Gov't records it's a distinct possibility.

Do I use racist language and inferences, of course I do, that's what gets you knuckledraggers all fired up. You haven't the mental capabilities to understand that's what makes you morons entertaining! You especially!
He does not say he is a Muslim in the book.

The full video clearly shows he is talking about his Muslim heritage not a faith.

You do use racist language because . . . you are racist.

You are a birther.

And you and your foolish set will never rule America.

Do I use racist language and inferences, of course I do, that's what gets you knuckledraggers all fired up. You haven't the mental capabilities to understand that's what makes you morons entertaining! You especially!
He does not say he is a Muslim in the book.

The full video clearly shows he is talking about his Muslim heritage not a faith.

You do use racist language because . . . you are racist.

You are a birther.

And you and your foolish set will never rule America.

Went to a muslim school for 2 years, says the call to prayer is the most beautiful sound he's ever heard.... No he says right there on the tape MY muslim FAITH....besides losing your mind to this little communist, you alo lost your hearing?...Here it is again... get a translator for it if you don't understand!

Using racist language INFLAMES you psychopaths! I enjoy watching you become FLAMING IDIOTS, not just your everyday idiots!

Don't worry about us ruling America, you'll be long dead, as will I, when the SHTF!

Trump Denounces Hillary Denouncing Trump Not Denouncing Birt

Okay, so it's a satyrical site. With all the crap going on, one needs something to smile at now and then. But, let's see just how fast the humorless Left attacks this.

Donald Trump Denounces Hillary Clinton's Denouncement of Trump's Non-Denouncement of Trump Town Hall Birther's Denouncement of President Obama as an Alien Muslim Thereby Regurgitating the Original Denunciation of Obama as an Alien Muslim by Hillary Clinton's 2008 Campaign-- i.e.,

Godfather of Denouncements (Donald Trump) Denounces Godmother of Birtherism (Hillary Clinton) for Denouncing Godfather of Denouncement's Non-Denouncement of Birther's Birtherism Denouncement of Obama Originally Birthed by Godmother of Birtherism.

See more at: Trump Denounces Hillary Denouncing Trump Not Denouncing Birt

I think many Americans thought our race relation problems were over once we elected a black president. That of course is just nonsense.

Forum List

Back