is it possible that Dr. Carson REALLY said this... makes Trump's muslim crap insignificant if true!

Carson certainly appears to be real Wimp. He looked like he was afraid of Trump. Granted Trump does have the reputation of being bully, but Carson was certainly safe.

The man is a good, honest man, but POLITICS as BUSINESS is played DIRTY and the object is to WIN above all else!
Well it that's true, Trump will because there's no one dirtier.

Thank you Plopper I do take exception as there are no 2 people dirtier in POLITICS than the Obomanation, and his murderous, corrupt and lying former Sec. of State, the Hildebeast!

So Trump, Obama, and Clinton are all in the same league to Vigilante.

That's why the USA needs Kasich.

Obama has hurt racial relations badly and made them into a victim group that thinks they have the right to hurt people. I say this as a liberal but as a civilization loving liberal this shit is wrong.

Instability is a bad thing.

You're not a liberal and Obama has NOT hurt race relations.

Racists assholes have hurt race relations.

What's very bizarre is this recurring belief that there was not racism before Obama, the ME was stable before Obama, we were not in any wars before Obama ...

RWs never ever take responsibility for their own words or actions. National leaders or silly, ignorant twerps like the OP - they all blame Obama for everything.

As for Drumpf - I don't care that he continued with his burfur lie. Obama is far above him, I doubt he even notices Drumpf's constant posturing and pandering. Really, I wouldn't expect anything else from him. But, two other points seemed much more important to me.

#1 is Drumpf lied. This bloviating jerk lies constantly. I don't think he has made even one appearance where he did not lie. In this case, his immediate comment in response to the trailer trash was 'we need this question...' Then he released a statement saying he had not heard the question - a lie. If he had not heard the question, why did he say 'we need this question'? He has now said he heard the question but he has no responsibility to be honest to the American people.

#2 concerns the supposed question asked by the trailer trash - 'when can we get rid of Muslims'. We see the same stupidity here on this board. In fact, one of the RW idiots recently said to me that I should be "deported". The RWs can piss and whine all they want but US citizens will not be "deported" because of their religion.

Carson certainly appears to be real Wimp. He looked like he was afraid of Trump. Granted Trump does have the reputation of being bully, but Carson was certainly safe.

The man is a good, honest man, but POLITICS as BUSINESS is played DIRTY and the object is to WIN above all else!

I don't think there is any doubt that his lies, his lack of integrity and his constant name calling is why dummies like Vag like him. They really don't care that he will not talk policy. They like it that he shines them on with his "I don't want to brag" followed by bragging and that used car salesman line, "Trust me".

We should not underestimate the stupidity and willingness to be lied to by the rabid RWs.

I don't think there is any doubt that his lies, his lack of integrity and his constant name calling is why dummies liek Vig like him. They really don't care that he will not talk policy. They like it that he shines them on with his "I don't want to brag" followed by bragging and that used car salesman line, "Trust me".

We should not underestimate the stupidity and willingness to be lied to by the rabid RWs.
Excellent analysis of Vigilante and the other far right trailer trash.

I don't think there is any doubt that his lies, his lack of integrity and his constant name calling is why dummies like Vag like him. They really don't care that he will not talk policy. They like it that he shines them on with his "I don't want to brag" followed by bragging and that used car salesman line, "Trust me".

What policies has the Hildebeast published?...Trump has 2 on his website, Fugly

But anyone that had a bag of quarters dropped on her head while giving head, should NOT be posting! Go away Fugly, you're mental inadequacies are showing!

I don't think there is any doubt that his lies, his lack of integrity and his constant name calling is why dummies liek Vig like him. They really don't care that he will not talk policy. They like it that he shines them on with his "I don't want to brag" followed by bragging and that used car salesman line, "Trust me".

Excellent analysis of Vigilante and the other far right trailer trash.

You ever get tired of that same old bullshit? ...No, You have to keep that message count moving to quote the changes to the DNC when applying for your check!

$3.00 a post. That's more than ten times what you are getting paid. So I am underpaid in comparison because I am worth twenty of you at any time.

$3.00 a post. That's more than ten times what you are getting paid. So I am underpaid in comparison because I am worth twenty of you at any time.

Yes, since I do this as a PATRIOT for ZERO, you certainly are worth 20 times my ZERO.... You are just like all the other subversives, so easy, and give me so many opportunities to bitch slap you... It's almost NOT FUN anymore.....ALMOST! :321:

Hard to believe the good Doctor would have said this! Thought I'd bring it out before the THUGERY and Subversives got it's hands on it! ...It MUST be taken out of context, or it's another #BlackLivesMatter LIE!

armbencarson.jpg

The only reference to this is from DailyKos, and the piece is strictly anecdotal.

Hard to believe the good Doctor would have said this! Thought I'd bring it out before the THUGERY and Subversives got it's hands on it! ...It MUST be taken out of context, or it's another #BlackLivesMatter LIE!

armbencarson.jpg

The only reference to this is from DailyKos, and the piece is strictly anecdotal.

I had listened to that Levin interview, twice, and even when looking for it, there was nothing like this! Thanks for the info on the DailyKocksuckers!

Yes, since I do this as a PATRIOT for ZERO, you certainly are worth 20 times my ZERO.... You are just like all the other subversives, so easy, and give me so many opportunities to bitch slap you... It's almost NOT FUN anymore.....ALMOST! :321:
You would not do it if you were not getting paid. You are simply too lazy and endowed with a lack of character. :lol:

You would not do it if you were not getting paid. You are simply too lazy and endowed with a lack of character. :lol:

Watch me TRY to end this shit....OK!

I agree, he either didn't say it at all or it was taken out of context. Probably a mixture of several comments patched together.
There is some kind of stink coming from that alleged "quote'....
Unless I see a video or hear audio which is 100% authenticated, the quote doesn't exist.

Carson takes top prize for pandering. From reading his book last Spring I got impression he just says what he figures people want to hear.

Isn't that what most politicians do? Look at Obama.

The unsuccessful ones pander, but those that get ahead do so by standing by their beliefs and selling them. Remember Obama debating Joe the plumber? I have no confidence in Carson being that confrontational. He's what I would almost perceive as the good guy who finishes last. I say almost because I do think Carson has winning qualities. They're just not suited for politics, as I believe somebody previously posted. In this way I do admire him; mud-slinging seems below him.

armbencarson.jpg

All this shows is that the top two Republican candidates have zero chance of being elected President.

Carson's an impressive and inspirational guy though, no doubt about it.

Forum List

Back