Is it possible for the democrats to look any more Stupider?

The people love him and he is MAGA………………..
The feces has hit the fan at tax refund time as low and middle-class Americans are finding that Trump has his hand in their pocket and has stolen money from their refunds.

The wealthy are still doing just fine. The lies about the Trump tax cuts is now exposed that the low and middle class are financing the tax cuts for the wealthy people and corporations.

Donald Trump won't be able to spin his way out of the tax cut lie.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...witter-complaints_us_5c5e4576e4b0eec79b2379e4

Do you understand percentages?
Yes an example,, Hill got a larger % of popular vote And the rich who own approximately 90% of the country pay 15-20% on their taxes while the rest of the suckers pay 37-40%,,,,,,and some like the ah in the WH and his son in law might pay nothing

You are ignorant of rules and math.....

Typical tard you are......

The feces has hit the fan at tax refund time as low and middle-class Americans are finding that Trump has his hand in their pocket and has stolen money from their refunds.

The wealthy are still doing just fine. The lies about the Trump tax cuts is now exposed that the low and middle class are financing the tax cuts for the wealthy people and corporations.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...witter-complaints_us_5c5e4576e4b0eec79b2379e4

Yes an example,, Hill got a larger % of popular vote And the rich who own approximately 90% of the country pay 15-20% on their taxes while the rest of the suckers pay 37-40%,,,,,,and some like the ah in the WH and his son in law might pay nothing

Not only do I know more than math experts I know more than the generals ,foreign policy experts and lawyers

Einstein once said, "There are only two infinites: the universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the former."

Not only do I know more than math experts I know more than the generals ,foreign policy experts and lawyers

That’s what it takes to be a Billionaire and

pull off the biggest political upset in history…..

Trump beat two parties and all your lying left wing media…

This is also why Trump keeps spanking your dumb asses…..

Einstein once said, "There are only two infinites: the universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the former."

You are funny in a stupid kind of way.....

And you don't even get it...….

Then, you horse's ass, get a Ouija board and COMPLAIN TO EINSTEIN ABOUT IT YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!!!! HE'S the one who said it, not me. But thank you for proving your stuck-up, spoiled, arrogant, narrow-minded, petulant, snot-nosed liberal stupidity to me, you piece of bowel-disturbed shit. What pisses me off about liberal trolls like you is that you're not only stupid, you're too ARROGANT to ever realize how stupid you really are. You have lived in circumstances completely CUT OFF from understanding what makes other people tick, you prancing little fool.

Then, you horse's ass, get a Ouija board and COMPLAIN TO EINSTEIN ABOUT IT YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!!!! HE'S the one who said it, not me. But thank you for proving your stuck-up, spoiled, arrogant, narrow-minded, petulant, snot-nosed liberal stupidity to me, you piece of bowel-disturbed shit. What pisses me off about liberal trolls like you is that you're not only stupid, you're too ARROGANT to ever realize how stupid you really are. You have lived in circumstances completely CUT OFF from understanding what makes other people tick, you prancing little fool.
Agree with all you said EXCEPT calling him a lib He's a repub thru and thru

Of course it’s possible for the Democrats to be stupider.

They’re Democrats.
LOL and your AH master is smarter than foreign policy experts smarter than all the generals all scientists all intelligent people those denying we are at fault for climate change

Explain how he has stolen money from peoples refunds show EVIDENCE

"Is it possible for the democrats to look any more Stupider?"

You can look stupider... or you can look more stupid. But, you can't look more stupider.

How can someone with Moshe Dayan as an avatar support the left?

I don't support the left ... I support grammar.

Seriously, are you a lefty?

If you are, I want to ask you some questions………………..
He's not a leftist. You should be more careful picking your battles.

Explain how he has stolen money from peoples refunds show EVIDENCE
Trump pushes the envelope in promising tax refunds

"Is it possible for the democrats to look any more Stupider?"

You can look stupider... or you can look more stupid. But, you can't look more stupider.

How can someone with Moshe Dayan as an avatar support the left?

I don't support the left ... I support grammar.

Seriously, are you a lefty?

If you are, I want to ask you some questions………………..
He's not a leftist. You should be more careful picking your battles.

He started it.....

Forum List

Back