is it ok to call MS 13 members animals if yes or no why .

do you think it is ok to call MS 13 members animals

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
with dems defending the humanity of MS13 but not the innocent unborn

I think it is ok to call Ms-13 animals. The democrats think you're calling all hispanics animals and that is why they're up in arms.

No, the dems like to smear good people with vile slurs, and that is why they are up in arms.

Because they are vile liars, who like to tear this nation apart.
So you are engaging in more ripping and tearing by slandering all who don't agree with you. Nice.

Nope. Just those who do stupid shit like pretending that calling MS 13 animals is calling all hispanics animals.

That type of vile behavior

A. is tearing this nation apart.

and

B. deserves strong condemnation.

Do you not agree?
I voted no. Trump frequently does not make himself clear, and sometimes I think he is just downright saying it and couldn't care less who hears it. Trump talking about the people in Sanctuary cities: Soooo many Sanctuary areas want OUT of this ridiculous, crime infested & breeding concept.

Dogs breed, not people. And once again he is calling ALL illegal immigrants criminals. Technically, yes they are, but we know what the President means and what people think; same as when he kicked off his Presidential campaign with Mexico sending their rapists and criminals.

Don't tell me the people who object to his language are the ones tearing this nation apart.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Brinkmanship and insults are not productive. In many cases they exacerbate the problems and my incite violence.

BTW, this thread is an Idiot-Gram, foolish troll variety.

Your state that insults are not productive, and then in the very next line, call someone an idiot.

Ironically you INSULTED his intelligence.

Liberals. All the self awareness of a potted plant.

bccd1cc0165156d3b4fb9b5732e3867c.jpg

I think it is ok to call Ms-13 animals. The democrats think you're calling all hispanics animals and that is why they're up in arms.

No, the dems like to smear good people with vile slurs, and that is why they are up in arms.

So you are engaging in more ripping and tearing by slandering all who don't agree with you. Nice.

Nope. Just those who do stupid shit like pretending that calling MS 13 animals is calling all hispanics animals.

and

Do you not agree?
I voted no. Trump frequently does not make himself clear, and sometimes I think he is just downright saying it and couldn't care less who hears it. Trump talking about the people in Sanctuary cities: Soooo many Sanctuary areas want OUT of this ridiculous, crime infested & breeding concept.

Dogs breed, not people. And once again he is calling ALL illegal immigrants criminals. Technically, yes they are, but we know what the President means and what people think; same as when he kicked off his Presidential campaign with Mexico sending their rapists and criminals.

Don't tell me the people who object to his language are the ones tearing this nation apart.

Immigration is a valid policy.

When you liberals characterize any disagreement with you, as the most vile personal flaws,

you are setting large portions of the nation at each others throats.

Minorities are being told that a "racist" President, won the election, and thus that a majority of white people, are racist and out to get you.

White people are being slandered, AGAIN, and are getting fucking tired of that shit. And fucking angry about it.

If not for lies, like claiming he called Hispanics animals, we could have a real debate, without being set at each others throats.

YOu liberals could be challenged to make your case that high immigration is the answer.

We conservatives could make our case, that it is not.

Who do you think would win that debate?

and

Do you not agree?

When you liberals characterize any disagreement with you, as the most vile personal flaws,

Minorities are being told that a "racist" President, won the election, and thus that a majority of white people, are racist and out to get you.

White people are being slandered, AGAIN, and are getting fucking tired of that shit. And fucking angry about it.

If not for lies, like claiming he called Hispanics animals, we could have a real debate, without being set at each others throats.

YOu liberals could be challenged to make your case that high immigration is the answer.

I know you would argue this until the cows come home, but I am not going to get into an immigration debate with you. This thread is about calling MS13 members animals. I answered that question and I've strayed far enough from that path already.

and

Do you not agree?

I know you would argue this until the cows come home, but I am not going to get into an immigration debate with you. This thread is about calling MS13 members animals. I answered that question and I've strayed far enough from that path already.

There is no need to debate immigration in this thread.

Trump called a group of murderers and rapists and human traffickers, "animals".

IN the world you support, you can't call a groups of murderers and rapists and human traffickers, "animals",

because calling such people animals, will be seen as an attack on all the people of the same ethnicity of those animals.

And you support that.

You also support the party and the policies that allow those murderers to freely operate in our society, preying upon our citizens.

But Trump is the bad guy for using harsh language.

He is the only one who is even trying to deal with this problem, and you hate him, and support those who want ms 13 to become the new normal.

if only the libs on this thread would defend the innocent unborn like they do illegal foreigners who commit murder and rape !

if only the libs on this thread would defend the innocent unborn like they do illegal foreigners who commit murder and rape !
The people they defend are sex traffickers...they are the people who depend on our abortion industry to keep their slaves working.

I don't have a problem calling anybody who commits heinous murder an animal. The way I look at it, if the only value you place on human life is the monetary or status gain you hope to reap from taking it, then you forfeit any higher esteem from me.

So white supremacists are animals. White neo nazis are animals. Didn't see the president use that term to describe them. Some of them were good people.

I don't have a problem calling anybody who commits heinous murder an animal. The way I look at it, if the only value you place on human life is the monetary or status gain you hope to reap from taking it, then you forfeit any higher esteem from me.

So white supremacists are animals. White neo nazis are animals. Didn't see the president use that term to describe them. Some of them were good people.
not all the people defending the statue were Nazis dumbass !!

Are violent white neo nazis sneaking across our border and murdering people in our schools?

and

Do you not agree?

There is no need to debate immigration in this thread.

Trump called a group of murderers and rapists and human traffickers, "animals".

IN the world you support, you can't call a groups of murderers and rapists and human traffickers, "animals",

because calling such people animals, will be seen as an attack on all the people of the same ethnicity of those animals.

And you support that.

You also support the party and the policies that allow those murderers to freely operate in our society, preying upon our citizens.

But Trump is the bad guy for using harsh language.

He is the only one who is even trying to deal with this problem, and you hate him, and support those who want ms 13 to become the new normal.
No, I don't support cities or states or individual citizens making it more difficult for ICE to do its job. I am not a Democrat, either, and I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't make up shit about what I support or believe.

Simian Similarities

Despite ignorant and ideological academic anthropology, the human race is not all one species. Different races evolved from different apes, with different evolutionary expiration dates. No matter what the insulting ruling class mandates that we believe, that is the obvious but forbidden explanation for what is going on in the world.

This is, of course, nonsense. ^^^^^^

MS-13 is a gang founded in America. Immigration has nothing to do with them.

It does if some of the members are illegal aliens. And some of them are. In fact, they send members to Central American countries to specifically recruit new members and bring them here illegally.

In fact my ass. This is a American gang with Americans who are killing other Americans.

It does if some of the members are illegal aliens. And some of them are. In fact, they send members to Central American countries to specifically recruit new members and bring them here illegally.

Illegal immigration has a very great deal to do with it.

Bullshit. This is a American gang with Americans who are killing other Americans.

These vicious gang scum place no value on human life because first and foremost they see no value in their own. That’s where it all stems from.

NOt what he said.

As you know. YOu are lying.

Illegal immigration has a very great deal to do with it.

Bullshit. This is a American gang with Americans who are killing other Americans.
they are illegals from El Salvador dumbass !

In fact my ass. This is a American gang with Americans who are killing other Americans.

Wrong. You are apparently ignorant of the situation.

Forum List

Back