is it ok to call MS 13 members animals if yes or no why .

do you think it is ok to call MS 13 members animals

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
Whether it's okay or not, they are animals. Lower life forms.

I never adjust my speech to the whims of idiots.

with dems defending the humanity of MS13 but not the innocent unborn

I think it is ok to call Ms-13 animals. The democrats think you're calling all hispanics animals and that is why they're up in arms.

No, It is an excuse for throwing Law out the window. There is more than enough of that going around.

Sure why not? they are initiated into the gang by killing someone and make money off girls in various ways once they get them in their gang including human trafficking. Feel sorry for someone else.

It’s not okay to insult animals by comparing them to MS-13!

I' m alone.
When I say Law, I am referring to the Word of God. Fear God and let the Law deal with it.

I have no problem with calling MS-13 gang members "animals". However, I don't think it is appropriate to say that all Hispanics are like MS-13, or to even hint at it.

If you're gonna call them animals, make sure that their gang name is included in the sentence.

But don't try to paint everyone with the same broad brush.

I have no problem with calling MS-13 gang members "animals". However, I don't think it is appropriate to say that all Hispanics are like MS-13, or to even hint at it.

If you're gonna call them animals, make sure that their gang name is included in the sentence.

Trump was asked a question in which MS-13 was included in the sentence. In order to understand the context of the answer to a question, it’s good to know the question.

most especially if you're POTUS..

dastardly donald has never been mistaken for a dignified diplomat :laugh:

ever notice how every single rethuglican talking point is a complete fabrication?

aka lies :eusa_liar:

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
ever notice how every single rethuglican talking point is a complete fabrication?

Every single one is a lie?
Got to be careful using a broad statement like that. It only takes one counter example to prove it false. And this thread about Trump calling MS-13 (and not all immigrants) animals is one such counter example.

with dems defending the humanity of MS13 but not the innocent unborn

Again; nobody has defended MS13. Take your accusation and shove it up your ass
If you believe no one defended MS-13 ANIMALS, you're living in another world. This video exposes all the Commiecrats and MSM who cried hoss turd sized tears over the little angels.

Every single one is a lie?
Got to be careful using a broad statement like that. It only takes one counter example to prove it false. And this thread about Trump calling MS-13 (and not all immigrants) animals is one such counter example.

Well, it would be nice to see a quote from a prominent democrat/liberal defending MS-13 if it did, in fact happen.

Forum List

Back