Is it me, or is Trump aging before our very eyes...the guy looks like he hasn't slept in 60 days!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Obama left the white house, aged and frail looking, but with a few hair dyes, a little botox, the brother can be back in his stride of looking fine and sexy.....

Trump, this nightmare on crack.....
images
I know the guy is 70, but he's looking old and older every day. My God, can't wait til the end of the year, both he and Bernie could be twins!!

Obama left the white house, aged and frail looking, but with a few hair dyes, a little botox, the brother can be back in his stride of looking fine and sexy.....

images
I know the guy is 70, but he's looking old and older every day. My God, can't wait til the end of the year, both he and Bernie could be twins!!
Oh veh' Botox will do for Obama what it did for dear Nancy and the other batshit crazies who have let docs shoot them up with that shit. Everyone ages in the WH.

not your imagination, donnie's looking like shit these days, probably hasn't slept for days and days

also notice a dearth of tweets from Agent Orange?.......lol.......wonder why that is!

Here's what the OP said two days ago, in regards to the latest terrorist attack in London:

"I will bet my last dollar and promise to leave this site, once you morons find out it wasn't a muslim, but some Asian rice eating fuck head....who proboally lost a chop stick and went nuts over it."

Why is she still here?

images

He normally sleeps little. He gets up early to start working.
Why do you care how he looks when you don't even like him?

All president age in the White House. It is stressful job with strange house, when something over seas is happening.

Trump is working hard for american, don't be so nit picky about a wrinkle on his brow. How many will you have at 70?

images

All president age in the White House. It is stressful job with strange house, when something over seas is happening.

Trump is working hard for american, don't be so nit picky about a wrinkle on his brow. How many will you have at 70?

Imagine what Hillary would have looked like after a few years.

images

Imagine what Hillary would have looked like after a few years.

She aged terribly as sec.state. and on the campaign trail even more so.

The new hair cut does not help much.

images

Lack of sleep is not something to brag about in a 70 year old severely overweight man

images

Lack of sleep is not something to brag about in a 70 year old severely overweight man

He always has been active, mentally and physically, with just a couple of hours sleep.

images

He always has been active, mentally and physically, with just a couple of hours sleep.

President Trump is grossly over weight and has never been physically active. He doesn't run and has never set foot in a gym. His diet consists mostly of meatloaf and fast food
Given his tendency to lie about such things, we will never know how much sleep Trump actually gets

But if as a 70 year old, overweight man in an extremely stressful job....he only gets a few hours sleep
He will not live out his Presidency

images

We can only hope . . .

Here's what the OP said two days ago, in regards to the latest terrorist attack in London:

"I will bet my last dollar and promise to leave this site, once you morons find out it wasn't a muslim, but some Asian rice eating fuck head....who proboally lost a chop stick and went nuts over it."

Why is she still here?
notice how she is ignoring your posts?.....she must have the same kind of character she claims trump has...

images
It's you.

Trumps skin is looking awfully pasty and unhealthy

Forum List

Back