Is it me or do I see once again the GOP celebrations dissolving before my eyes??? LOLO

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
The had a land slide victory in 2014, bragged about for a day or two here and within months, they were blogging about cops murdering negro's and rabbits running away from their owner, the real serious shit. Why? Because 2014 until now, proved that the GOP, who ran on jobs and illegals, got there and all they did was spend months in committee's trying to repeal ACA and fear mongering their neo nazi nuts with the debt ceiling bullshit, and that was pretty much it.

The big ass whopping OBama and the Dems got that year, all the braggin, all the hoopla, yeilded their supporters what? Because I can't remember shit....can some one please remind me?? LOLOLOLOL

Now they have it all and Trump as the prize cow....and the only thing that orangie fuck nut has managed to do.....is keep white people in fear of niggas, muslims, illegals and drone attacks in your kitchen LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I look around these threads and every deflective topic is about everything but the glee and celebrations these morons should be boasted about, instead, its about crap and more crap headlines, nothing about the glory of having Gezzus Jr. in the white house, on the contrary....silence!!...oh, oh, "golden" silence!!

The had a land slide victory in 2014, bragged about for a day or two here and within months, they were blogging about cops murdering negro's and rabbits running away from their owner, the real serious shit. Why? Because 2014 until now, proved that the GOP, who ran on jobs and illegals, got there and all they did was spend months in committee's trying to repeal ACA and fear mongering their neo nazi nuts with the debt ceiling bullshit, and that was pretty much it.

The big ass whopping OBama and the Dems got that year, all the braggin, all the hoopla, yeilded their supporters what? Because I can't remember shit....can some one please remind me?? LOLOLOLOL

Now they have it all and Trump as the prize cow....and the only thing that orangie fuck nut has managed to do.....is keep white people in fear of niggas, muslims, illegals and drone attacks in your kitchen LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I look around these threads and every deflective topic is about everything but the glee and celebrations these morons should be boasted about, instead, its about crap and more crap headlines, nothing about the glory of having Gezzus Jr. in the white house, on the contrary....silence!!...oh, oh, "golden" silence!!
I think you need to see a shrink.

So, did this irrational rant help to assuage your butt hurt any?

Forum List

Back