Huma wants her Weiner back

petro

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2013
The cold north
This couple is a special kind of insane and deserve each other. To think these creeps were so close to positions of power and part of the downfall of the DFL. Ironic that their relationship is a lot like the Clinton's.
afp_fp4jn.jpg
Huma Abedin ‘working hard’ on marriage with Anthony Weiner | New York Post

Last edited:
This couple is a special kind of insane and deserve each other. To think these creeps were so close to positions of power and part of the downfall of the DFL. Ironic that their relationship is a lot like the Clinton's.
View attachment 118706
This is called co-dependence.

Wiener wants younger girls for his wiener.

Huma wants any weiner for her tunnel of love.

Nobody else wants to touch either one of them -- same problem Monica Lewinsky has in London.

So they are stuck (no pun intended) with each other.

This couple is a special kind of insane and deserve each other. To think these creeps were so close to positions of power and part of the downfall of the DFL.
View attachment 118706

Would you eat her out?
After a high power hose out and a close shave on her coochie maybe sure.

Arab girlz are hairy beasts -- even on their azz.

Been to Morocco and done that.

But I am glad to hear they are reconciling back with each other.

The Bible in the O/T says don't swap your wives, and in the N/T it says don't lust after married women.

Last edited:
This couple is a special kind of insane and deserve each other. To think these creeps were so close to positions of power and part of the downfall of the DFL.
View attachment 118706

Would you eat her out?
After a high power hose out and a close shave on her coochie maybe sure. Arab girlz are hairy beasts -- even on their azz.

Hilarious:laugh:. Gotta admit she is a looker, just batshit crazy.

View attachment 118706

Would you eat her out?
After a high power hose out and a close shave on her coochie maybe sure. Arab girlz are hairy beasts -- even on their azz.

I never asked about getting involved with it.

Last edited:
View attachment 118706

Would you eat her out?

God must have known Arabs would be goat fokkers so He made their females hairy too.

Not sure how Wiener feels about that.

But I am at least glad Wiener keeps his hands off pets -- dogs and cats.

View attachment 118706

Would you eat her out?

I nr asked about getting involved with it.
Do you like hairy goats ??

View attachment 118706

Would you eat her out?

I nr asked about getting involved with it.
Do you like hairy goats ??

No for sex.

Otherwise they seem like okay crtters

View attachment 118706

Would you eat her out?

God must have known Arabs would be goat fokkers so He made their females hairy too.

Not sure how Wiener feels about that.

But I am at least glad Wiener keeps his hands off pets -- dogs and cats.

Don't bet on that.

View attachment 118706
Thanks, once again to Trump, he's fucked up so bad, even the weenie guy can come out of hiding and maybe run again on something....Trump is the gift that keeps on giving....I only wish Hitler was alive to see, that he too, had he moved to America, could have a future after WWII LOLOLOLO
On a personal note, I heard the weeenie guy was packed!! So go Humu!!!

View attachment 118706
Thanks, once again to Trump, he's fucked up so bad, even the weenie guy can come out of hiding and maybe run again on something....Trump is the gift that keeps on giving....I only wish Hitler was alive to see, that he too, had he moved to America, could have a future after WWII LOLOLOLO
On a personal note, I heard the weeenie guy was packed!! So go Humu!!!

What would your life be without Trump and those like Trump?

My guess more miserable than it is already!
Speaking of goats
View attachment 118710
Another "winning" team member of the losing team.
Oh Gawd -- face like a pig.

She makes Chelsea look cute by comparison.

Together they look like a herd of piglets.

Stop It!

From your hairy goat comments to the piglets one it make me wonder are the sheep in Montana safe when you drive by!?!

:scared1:

Democrat family values. Hold on to your man no matter what for possible political gain and regardless the cost to your dignity.

Anthony Weiner is a strange case. I understand Huma wanting to reconcile.

He has never been unfaithful to her. For all the gossip about him and underage girls he's never touched one, or tried to meet with one. His activities have been limited to on line. It's a special if different kind of sick.

Anthony Weiner is a strange case. I understand Huma wanting to reconcile.

He has never been unfaithful to her. For all the gossip about him and underage girls he's never touched one, or tried to meet with one. His activities have been limited to on line. It's a special if different kind of sick.

How do you know?

Forum List

Back