Is it just "Accidential" that Obama picks the Eve of 9-11-01 for his speech?

why do you republicans say stupid shit??? really!!! why would any person in this country, who is in office, would be sp stupid to say they have a open door policy for the boarders ... the Obama admistration has deported more Illegals then any president in the past ... so why would you say such stupid shit... you're making a fool of yourself...

Actually he hasn't deported more illegals.

What he has done is count those who are turned back at the border as being deported.. Something that wasn't done prior to his administration.

Deportations come mostly from border DHS chief says - Washington Times

“Under the Obama administration, more than half of those removals that were attributed to ICE are actually a result of Border Patrol arrests that wouldn’t have been counted in prior administrations,” said Rep. John Culberson, Texas Republican.

“Correct,” Mr. Johnson confirmed.

That would mean that in a one-to-one comparison with the final years of the Bush administration, deportations of those same people under Mr. Obama had actually fallen, according to immigration analysts who have studied the data.

You are the fool to believe the lies of this Administration.

Personally I don't think so.

Perhaps I have missed it, but has anyone seen anything about stepped up security on the 13th Anniversary the attacks? Especially with the new threats from Isis/Isil/IS about attacks on Chicago, Washington, and other cities?

Of course with Obama's open borders policies, I wouldn't be surprised to find out that there were hundreds if not thousands of Isis/Isil/IS terrorists already here, just waiting to take action.
Is it just an accident that you cons look for reasons to complain about Obama?

Perhaps I have missed it, but has anyone seen anything about stepped up security on the 13th Anniversary the attacks? Especially with the new threats from Isis/Isil/IS about attacks on Chicago, Washington, and other cities?

Of course with Obama's open borders policies, I wouldn't be surprised to find out that there were hundreds if not thousands of Isis/Isil/IS terrorists already here, just waiting to take action.

Well, we do know that sept. 11 is never a good day when a republican president/vice prez is in charge of security of this nation. That's in the history books. Four trillion posts about how bad Obama is won't change history.

Commenting on terrorism on the anniversary of 9-11.....What is he thinking?

They go through the news looking for things to criticize Obama for. If they do not find anything, they make something up.

Imagine the rightwing outrage if Obama failed to mention terrorism on the anniversary of 9-11?

As has happened the entire Obama Presidency, cons will wait to see what he does and then IMMEDIATELY decry it and support the other thing.

They go through the news looking for things to criticize Obama for. If they do not find anything, they make something up.

Imagine the rightwing outrage if Obama failed to mention terrorism on the anniversary of 9-11?

As has happened the entire Obama Presidency, cons will wait to see what he does and then IMMEDIATELY decry it and support the other thing.

Yep that's what opposing parties do,and with this president even more.New flash very few things coming out of the white house,do the Republican support,after all they are not Dems.

What has been made up??

I think he has an 8am tee time tomorrow...get the easy stuff out of the way before he goes beddi by with his teddy.

Yep that's what opposing parties do,and with this president even more.New flash very few things coming out of the white house,do the Republican support,after all they are not Dems.

What has been made up??

No party has ever openly declared it their entire political strategy before! Literally cons take no position whatsoever on an issue until they see what Obama does and then they immediately take the opposing side. It's really quite amazing.

What has been made up??

The OP

9/11 was sitting in her apartment in the early evening yesterday when there was a knock on the door. Just home from a day at the office, she had only five minutes ago taken off her shoes and was getting ready for a long evening finally catching up on Orange Is the New Black and downing leftover Chinese food and drinking a decent Pinot. She sighed and went to the door. When she looked through the peephole, her heart sunk. Men in suits. They had come to get her, she knew. She thought about running, but 9/11 knew there was nowhere she could go. They always found her. She had hoped against hope that, despite all the phone calls she ignored, they would leave her be this time. But no, no. They knocked again. "C'mon, 9/11, we know you're there," said the nice one. There was always a nice one. This would inevitably be followed by the mean one.

"You whore bitch, get your ass out here," he said, the mean one. "Your president needs you."

The Rude Pundit: 9/11 Doesn't Want to Always Be Your Excuse

Forum List

Back