CDZ Is it islamaphobia to view this as a concerning trend.

sakinago

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2012
Hundreds more UK Muslims choose jihad than army

To those who call the "Islamic ban," racist. You need to stop. It would be racist if it banned muslims from every single Muslim country indefinitely. This is not the case, it was a temporary ban on 9 states which are extremist hot beds, that barely have a recognizable governments, let alone are able to provide us with accurate vetting information.

Now the above article does show that yes some muslims have beliefs that are not suited for the western world. It's like mixing oil with water, it's not going to happen. Not only does it show that there are some that don't mix, but there's enough that are not mixing that it is no longer a problem that can be swept under our mental rugs. When more Muslim CITIZENS of the UK are joining and fighting for one of the most heinous, and evil organizations of the past 50 years, vs the country they call home...that's a problem.

It does not mean that there's a problem with muslims as a whole, but there IS a problem in the Muslim community that needs addressing. Even if only 1% of muslims in the U.K. are extremist...that's still 3,000 people.

Muslims are not the problem, muslim extremism is the problem. That is what it is, whether or not you believe they are or aren't Muslim, it is what they believe, and we need to recognize this, and take them at their word.

Hundreds more UK Muslims choose jihad than army

To those who call the "Islamic ban," racist. You need to stop. It would be racist if it banned muslims from every single Muslim country indefinitely. This is not the case, it was a temporary ban on 9 states which are extremist hot beds, that barely have a recognizable governments, let alone are able to provide us with accurate vetting information.

Now the above article does show that yes some muslims have beliefs that are not suited for the western world. It's like mixing oil with water, it's not going to happen. Not only does it show that there are some that don't mix, but there's enough that are not mixing that it is no longer a problem that can be swept under our mental rugs. When more Muslim CITIZENS of the UK are joining and fighting for one of the most heinous, and evil organizations of the past 50 years, vs the country they call home...that's a problem.

It does not mean that there's a problem with muslims as a whole, but there IS a problem in the Muslim community that needs addressing. Even if only 1% of muslims in the U.K. are extremist...that's still 3,000 people.

Muslims are not the problem, muslim extremism is the problem. That is what it is, whether or not you believe they are or aren't Muslim, it is what they believe, and we need to recognize this, and take them at their word.

The next question is, if this is the trend Muslim citizens of the U.K...what do you think the odds are importing terrorist from terrorist hot bed countries? Where we cannot thoroughly screen, in countries where all intelligence agencies estimate that 15-25% of their population are extremist?

I agree extremist Muslims are a problem.

I'm going to skip ahead and include a couple steps of the conversation

Lets remember when extremist Irish and Italians were considered for bans.

A lack of good Irish and Italians turning in little Al or whoever in is similar to good black folks not testifying when some would be gang banger starts committing crimes. Same is the problem when some Muslim boy starts getting a little extreme.

The problem is not unique to the Muslim world.

The size and effectiveness of the weapons has increased a bit though.

Lets hope the internet makes the world a smaller place.

A lack of good Irish and Italians turning in little Al or whoever in is similar to good black folks not testifying when some would be gang banger starts committing crimes. Same is the problem when some Muslim boy starts getting a little extreme.

We're not talking about a "ban" of an entire race here like you insinuated. We're talking about specific places, where terrorists have already infiltrated and carried out attacks against Europe. One attack, that killed 130 people in France, that used eric holders fast and furious gun runs (which tells you there's already a cell operating in Mexico). Places where there is no infrastructure in place to determine whose a threat and whose not, let alone their actual names.

We're not talking about a "ban" of an entire race here like you insinuated. We're talking about specific places, where terrorists have already infiltrated and carried out attacks against Europe. One attack, that killed 130 people in France, that used eric holders fast and furious gun runs (which tells you there's already a cell operating in Mexico). Places where there is no infrastructure in place to determine whose a threat and whose not, let alone their actual names.

I think you are referencing a different post or another thread you have going on.

The thread title and the OP had me thinking we were talking about mutual fear and distrust between the Islamic World and the West.

SO, I made mention of something I said once which really upset this fellow who runs a pizza joint who doesn't remember the trouble his ancestors had a century or so ago.

"Lets remember when extremist Irish and Italians were considered for bans. " is what I said btw. Sorry if mentioning that was pro or anti travel ban.

Forum List

Back