Is it illegal?

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
this dirty old man took pictures of his neighbors kid and put them on Facebook and him and all his friends are talking about how much they would like to do her. should these guys be in trouble with the law? I don't know if they're crossing the line but they are dangerously walking on it

Of course. Call the cops, explain this shit. They might refer you to other agencies. Video these events if you can.

But NOT the kids! :slap:
this story was on the local news. the mother called the news and she called Facebook to have the page take down and I don't know what is going to happen to the guy who took the picture. is it illegal?

Of course. Call the cops, explain this shit. They might refer you to other agencies. Video these events if you can.

this story was on the local news. the mother called the news and she called Facebook to have the page take down and I don't know what is going to happen to the guy who took the picture. is it illegal?
You can call Facebook?

Whoda thunkit? :dunno:

You can call Facebook?

no s*** I'm in charge of ebay at work and I don't see any 1 800 number easily available for me to call with questions pain in the ass

You can call Facebook?

no s*** I'm in charge of ebay at work and I don't see any 1 800 number easily available for me to call with questions pain in the ass
You're in charge of eBay?

So tell me, why didn't my baby Jesus keychain sell back in 2005?

You owe me, bitch. :slap:

Forum List

Back