Is it fair to smoke around other people?

Is it fair to smoke around other people?

• Yes. It does them no harm.

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No. Never, unless they say they don't mind.

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • Not around kids but around adults it's okay.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
My children are adults, dumbass.
They have free choice and free will.
So if your children didn't want you to smoke around them you'd say don''t come to my house?

You don't say but I bet you smoked around them when they were kids. I find that to be the most heinous thing some smokers do. Children are at an even higher risk from complications due to cigarette smoke. They also tend to imitate their parents. Why would anyone want to harm their own children? But that is the nature of nicotine addiction. It often robs people of the will to do the right thing.

:wtf:

( just nod your head and slowly back away--she's having one of her moments)

So if your children didn't want you to smoke around them you'd say don''t come to my house?

You don't say but I bet you smoked around them when they were kids. I find that to be the most heinous thing some smokers do. Children are at an even higher risk from complications due to cigarette smoke. They also tend to imitate their parents. Why would anyone want to harm their own children? But that is the nature of nicotine addiction. It often robs people of the will to do the right thing.

:wtf:

( just nod your head and slowly back away--she's having one of her moments)
So you smoked around your son too. For shame!

I haven't a snowball's chance in hell winning that with all the whiny smokers around.

hmmmmmm who started this thread ??? :rolleyes:
I'm hardly a victim since I always win and have my way. No one smokes around me and lives to tell of it. :razz:

Wow. I wonder if you realize what an arrogant bitch this thread makes you look. I find myself increasingly glad that I don't know you.... and I'm a non smoker.

These threads make me happy that I'm a non-militant ex-smoker and drinker.

Smoke 'em if you got 'em.

Do you live next to a high traffic roadway with children?
It has been proven to stunt their lungs and increase respiratory problems by more than double.
Stay on topic, Mr. Herring.

I haven't a snowball's chance in hell winning that with all the whiny smokers around.

I'm hardly a victim since I always win and have my way. No one smokes around me and lives to tell of it. :razz:

My guess is that even if smoking wasn't an issue with you nobody would want to be around you for very long with your "super bitch" attitude. People who "always win and have my way" in my experience are always world-class buttheads.

These threads make me happy that I'm a non-militant ex-smoker and drinker.

Smoke 'em if you got 'em.
Good to hear you're still a non-militant drinker! :beer:

☭proletarian☭;1884720 said:
Do you live next to a high traffic roadway with children?
It has been proven to stunt their lungs and increase respiratory problems by more than double.
Stay on topic, Mr. Herring.
He's not far off. Second hand smoke on a city sidewalk is nothing compared to the exhaust fumes inhaled by those who insist that SHS is killing them.

Here is a "solution".....just costs money.

P10109631.jpg

The only trouble is the SHS is so thick inside the smoking booth that every stitch of clothing worn gets fumigated and people board buses and taxis smelling like ashtrays whereas had they smoked on the curb and blown their exhaust toward the street to be blended with the diesel and other exhausts from vehicles and kitchen vents, they'd have left most of the odor outside. I quick Chiclet gets rid of the bad breath.

My guess is that even if smoking wasn't an issue with you nobody would want to be around you for very long with your "super bitch" attitude. People who "always win and have my way" in my experience are always world-class buttheads.
Looks like we have some very sensitive and touchy smokers in this thread.
:lol:

Must be because the poll is showing that nobody wants them to smoke around them.

Forum List

Back