Is it fair and humane to deny a child a mother and father???

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Ok so I've never been that into the gay marriage debate anyway. Just never cared either way that much. But a point I'm really taking an interest in is the idea of a child being brought into a family without both a mother and father. It's not always a choice such as single parent homes. But what about when it is....such as adoption?

Personally I was a divorce child. But...I was blessed that both mom and dad were civil and I had alternate weekends with both. I can't imagine not having that father teaching me boy shit- how to throw a football, how to shut up and tough it out through injuries, how to shoot a gun, how to shave, how to treat a woman. Things that my mom...God bless her....couldn't have done as well. I'm sure there are the same type issues a girl would learn best from a mother.

I can imagine, for example, the gay couple on Modern Family the first time their adopted daughter gets her period and she comes to them....they'd probably shriek in that high pitched gay scream and run calling it gross. Poor girl. But 2 lesbo mom's would be fine teaching her what to do.

Thoughts?

Worse is letting them live in an institution because of prejudice, hatred and ignorance.

bucs90 had both parents, and became a racist former mall cop who beats black people for shoplifting outside of Hot Topics.

Ok so I've never been that into the gay marriage debate anyway. Just never cared either way that much. But a point I'm really taking an interest in is the idea of a child being brought into a family without both a mother and father. It's not always a choice such as single parent homes. But what about when it is....such as adoption?

Personally I was a divorce child. But...I was blessed that both mom and dad were civil and I had alternate weekends with both. I can't imagine not having that father teaching me boy shit- how to throw a football, how to shut up and tough it out through injuries, how to shoot a gun, how to shave, how to treat a woman. Things that my mom...God bless her....couldn't have done as well. I'm sure there are the same type issues a girl would learn best from a mother.

I can imagine, for example, the gay couple on Modern Family the first time their adopted daughter gets her period and she comes to them....they'd probably shriek in that high pitched gay scream and run calling it gross. Poor girl. But 2 lesbo mom's would be fine teaching her what to do.

Thoughts?

I have never, and will never, be in favor of the perversion of "gay" folks. That will never happen with me. However, that being duly noted, I want every child to have two loving and caring parents. If that happens to be two men, or two women, so be it.

Now, obviously, there is no procreation going on, so re-population of the earth could be a problem - but there enough straight couples that probably shouldn't be having children as well.

The problem with the "nuclear" family today - is that there aren't enough rational adults left who take marriage seriously - thank you Woodstock generation. One more nail in the coffin of America.

Adoption decisions should always be based on the best interests of the child. In most instances, this would include a married mother and father as adoptive parents. However, if this is not possible or desirable due to unusual circumstances, other alternatives should be considered.

Thoughts?
There are 150 million orphans in the world. The overwhelming majority of them will remain un-adopted this year. I would gamble that most of them want a home and would love for their biggest parental issue to be that their 2 loving, supportive parents happen to be gay.

Thoughts?

I have never, and will never, be in favor of the perversion of "gay" folks. That will never happen with me. However, that being duly noted, I want every child to have two loving and caring parents. If that happens to be two men, or two women, so be it.

Now, obviously, there is no procreation going on, so re-population of the earth could be a problem - but there enough straight couples that probably shouldn't be having children as well.

The problem with the "nuclear" family today - is that there aren't enough rational adults left who take marriage seriously - thank you Woodstock generation. One more nail in the coffin of America.

Is re-population a real problem? When was the last time anyone said, "You know what we need? More people."

Original topic. Silhouette is going to be mad jelly with Bucs muscling in on her turf. lol

Thoughts?
What is worse... an environment where there is constant arguing, possible drug addiction, battles where each parent is trying to get the child "on their side." and just plain chaos rather than a stable life with those around you. Even when there are two moms or two dads, the love between them raises a stable, loving, confident child.
I believe your personal story taints the picture a bit.
When a young girl comes to them with the information she is menstruating suggests they will do the best to let her know what is going on. They aren't juveniles.
I divorced my husband and all went well. I know of two moms for a child, and all is well. They are a lot of fun and we find we have a lot in common...raising children in a background of love.

Thoughts?

Is re-population a real problem? When was the last time anyone said, "You know what we need? More people."

No, of course not. But over the next 100 years? Who knows..

Thoughts?
Lesbians would bring her up lesbian. They have, they are, they do.

See the difference is this. Gay men are merely suffering the lack of a womb. Lesbians have a social engineering agenda.

Children have a right to a mother and father joined in Holy matrimony.

Unfortunately, that often isn't the case. Too many families drop the ball

Forum List

Back