Is it amusing or disturbing?

A “paraphrase” :rofl:

By “paraphrase,” in this case, you mean complete falsehood meant to fool your stupid ass, which worked. The actual quote says that in the cases against the Russian saboteurs who worked with Russia’s government to sabotage our election, they were not including allegations regarding whether or not they succeeded at sabotaging the election. Unnecessary to the case and too difficult to legally quantify.
I posted the full content in #19...The paraphrase was and is accurate as to content...You're too goddamn stupid for words...A worthy competitor for rderp.

By “paraphrase,” in this case, you mean complete falsehood meant to fool your stupid ass, which worked. The actual quote says that in the cases against the Russian saboteurs who worked with Russia’s government to sabotage our election, they were not including allegations regarding whether or not they succeeded at sabotaging the election. Unnecessary to the case and too difficult to legally quantify.
I posted the full content...The paraphrase was an is accurate as to content...You're too goddamn stupid for words...A worthy competitor for rderp.
The real quote (not your inbred fantasy):

Now, there is no allegation in this indictment that any American was a knowing participant in this illegal activity. There is no allegation in the indictment that the charged conduct altered the outcome of the 2016 election.

Nowhere does he say that “no American had any knowledge” or that there is “no evidence that the Russian interference affected the outcome of the election.” All he talks about is the specific indictments which were the entire purpose of the press conference. Give it up, you piece of trash.

If Russia hadn’t sabotaged the election it wouldn’t be a problem

Yeah if Clinton was pres everything would be hunky-dory.
We’d still be working to stop Russia’s sabotage efforts, just conservatives wouldn’t all be falling on their swords to protect Russia, Putin, and Americans that conspired with them.
List the Americans that conspired and the irrefutable evidence.

Thanks
All of Robert Mueller’s indictments and plea deals in the Russia investigation so far

More as the Mueller investigation continues.

Yeah, the sanctions, the unanimous agreement of our intelligence agencies, Mueller’s discoveries, etc. are just figments of the imagination. Not even your dotard denies it anymore, inbred trash.
No allegation that ANY American had ANY knowledge of the Russian's intent of interfering with the elections, and no evidence that the Russian interference affected the OUTCOME of the election.

~Rod Rosenstein
Please provide the link. That looks like something handed down for you idiots to consume.

That’s not a real quote. What hack website did you get that from? They changed the words to dupe your tiny, inbred brain I see.
It's a paraphrase, which is accurate in substance....You'll find the direct quote @ 5:20, from this well-known right wing hack source, CSPAN, buffoon.

"Paraphrase" = idiot fodder. :21:

Yeah if Clinton was pres everything would be hunky-dory.
We’d still be working to stop Russia’s sabotage efforts, just conservatives wouldn’t all be falling on their swords to protect Russia, Putin, and Americans that conspired with them.
List the Americans that conspired and the irrefutable evidence.

Thanks
All of Robert Mueller’s indictments and plea deals in the Russia investigation so far

More as the Mueller investigation continues.
Lol

None of them are about Trump or so called collusion. Just a big ole fishing trip and nothing caught but bluegill lol

I absolutely agree with Grandpa's initial point, that blind devotion to the party is hurting this country badly. Both sides are equally guilty. Just because I disagree with someone doesn't make me their enemy, it just means I don't agree. Except now in politics, that seems to be exactly what it means, if you don't think exactly as they do, you become the enemy. It's always left wing this, right wing that, dirty liberals, corrupt conservatives. It's like everyone has completely suspended their abilities to think reasonably and logically. If it comes from the right/left it's immediately rejected, not because it's wrong or bad, but just because of where it came from. Conservatives are not the enemy, liberals are not the enemy, extremism is the enemy. Unfortunately, it's constantly getting worse, not better. This is a very sad time for our country. Collectively as a country, we've forgotten who we are. As for me, I'm not a liberal, I'm not a conservative, I'm not a righty or a lefty....I'm an American.

Amusing that buffoons like you still believe that fairy tale.

Yeah, the sanctions, the unanimous agreement of our intelligence agencies, Mueller’s discoveries, etc. are just figments of the imagination. Not even your dotard denies it anymore, inbred trash.

Our shadow govt is beyond corrupt. This is not a figment of any imagination. It is truth. More and more will be deceived such as yourself.

No allegation that ANY American had ANY knowledge of the Russian's intent of interfering with the elections, and no evidence that the Russian interference affected the OUTCOME of the election.

~Rod Rosenstein
Please provide the link. That looks like something handed down for you idiots to consume.
I provided the direct quote from one end of the horse or another, as posted by CSPAN, in post #19....Though I don't expect barking moonbats in the throes of cognitive dissonance to accept what their lying eyes and ears show them.

That we went from "The 80's called and they want their foreign policy back"
To
RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

Both sides are equally guilty too. The left have to pretend Obama didnt say that and ignore that he gave them a free pass. Meanwhile the right pretend like Russia is no longer a geopolitical threat.

This is how bad party line ideology is hurting us.
There is a middle ground on this issue but the left and the right are so entrenched in the politics of hate that we have no chance of finding it. Meanwhile I'm sure Russia is just sitting back and having a good laugh at our expense.
Obama:
- The 1980s called and want their foreign policy back.

- The cold war is over.

- Russia is no longer a threat

- Russia is not our enemy.

- 'Reset' Button

- 2012: Obama is caught telling Medvedev to pass on to Putin that he will be more flexible after his re-election

- 2014: Mueller hides Russian crimes associated with KGB Bank's effort to buy Uranium One; Obama / Hillary / Holder / Mueller do their parts in selling Uranium One to KGB Bank & giving 20% of the US supply of Uranium to Russia

- 2014: Obama breaks promise to Ukraine to help defend their borders, does nothing while Putin militarily annexed Crimea

- 2014: Obama knows about Hillary's illegal unauthorized unencrypted unsecured server containing data so classified, according to him, it can not be released in any format without causing GRAVE DAMAGE to our national security's...knows Russia is attempting to hack senior govt officials ... does not warn Hillary or force her to cease using her server - Russia, China, & 3 other foreign entities accessed the information, according to the US IG, meaning Obama facilitated the espionage by not stopping Hillary's use of an illegal server.

- 2014: Obama learns if Russia's interference, hacking attempts, & Counter Intel Operation ... Does nothing to stop it, allowing it to continue for 2 years...

(Obama was too busy and to afraid to go against Putin in 2014 because Obama sought Putin's permission to drag the US into a 2nd Un-Constitutional war by invading Syria)

- 2016, despite his administration spying on Trump whole keeping Hillary out of prison and despite Hillary rigging primaries, cheating in debates, and colluding with / hiring foreign spies & Russians to try to help her win, Obama publicly says in the media that NO ONE CAN HACK AN ELECTION & INSTEAD OF WORRYING ABOUT SOMEONE CHEATING HE NEEDED TO WORRY ABOUT GETYING MORE VOTES....

- 2016: Obama again declared no one - not even Russia - could hack out election...

- 2016: At the same time Obama was making the argument that his administration should take control over all state elections for security sake because someone cod hack our elections. Obama and his DHS, in an attempt to prove this, attempted to hack state elections - such as Ga's - but failed to do so.

- Obama & Democrats are disgraced when hacked and released DNzc e-mails expose Hillary and the DNC's cheating for Hillary ... AND exposes DNC e-mails showing racist, sexist, homophobic, & anti-Semitic comments. IN a move to distract & change the narrative, the Democrats almost immediately begin to claim Russia did the hacking & Trump colluded with them to do so...

....despite the ignored fact that Fat Tony Podesta, brother of Hillary's campaign manager - John Podesta - was working for the KGB Bank and THE Russian spy agency as an unreported foreign agent at the tine.

Either Obama was the biggest, ist nieve dupe regarding Russian and absolutely got played by Putin or he and the Democrat conspirators worked with or in conjunction with what the Russians were doing.

Looking at the entire body of work that can be described as Obama's Rusdian Foreign Policy --- from the start with his '1980s' comment to Romney to the 'Reset' prop to them stealing TS classified date / taking over Crimea, acquiring US Uranium, to successfully running a Counter-Intelligence operation unopposed - that successfully got liberal snowflakes to organize and march for them and got liberal groups like Antifa to take money to spread racial division and violence --- one can only conclude that Obama's Russian Foreign Policy was an unequivocal failure of epic proportions.

In the last 2 years of Barry's term in office, Putin bent Barry over a log and had his way with him, doing anything abroad or in the US he wanted to do without opposition of any kind.

Forum List

Back