Is it amusing or disturbing?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
That we went from "The 80's called and they want their foreign policy back"
To
RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

Both sides are equally guilty too. The left have to pretend Obama didnt say that and ignore that he gave them a free pass. Meanwhile the right pretend like Russia is no longer a geopolitical threat.

This is how bad party line ideology is hurting us.
There is a middle ground on this issue but the left and the right are so entrenched in the politics of hate that we have no chance of finding it. Meanwhile I'm sure Russia is just sitting back and having a good laugh at our expense.

To
RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

Both sides are equally guilty too. The left have to pretend Obama didnt say that and ignore that he gave them a free pass. Meanwhile the right pretend like Russia is no longer a geopolitical threat.

There is a middle ground on this issue but the left and the right are so entrenched in the politics of hate that we have no chance of finding it. Meanwhile I'm sure Russia is just sitting back and having a good laugh at our expense.
I dont think there are many people who dont think Russia is a threat, but no one sees them as an imminent threat to our nation. They arent threatening us with nuclear strikes or anything. Id say China is a significantly bigger threat than Russia, yet people on the left are angry that Trump is fighting back against them.

• Banned
To
RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

I dont think there are many people who dont think Russia is a threat, but no one sees them as an imminent threat to our nation. They arent threatening us with nuclear strikes or anything. Id say China is a significantly bigger threat than Russia, yet people on the left are angry that Trump is fighting back against them.
I would say that both China & Russia are a significant threat technologically speaking. The threat is evolving and we are woefully unprepared to defend against it.
Even Iraq has better election security with the blue ink that is used once you vote. Ink that simply can't be washed away in order to vote again. As primitive as that is, it trumps our absurd security. Why dont we have a national voter ID card utilizing biometrics? WHY???
Our election process is the easiest way to begin altering the balance of our nation.
My damn phone has better security than our elections or borders.

To
RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

I would say that both China & Russia are a significant threat technologically speaking. The threat is evolving and we are woefully unprepared to defend against it.
Even Iraq has better election security with the blue ink that is used once you vote. Ink that simply can't be washed away in order to vote again. As primitive as that is, it trumps our absurd security. Why dont we have a national voter ID card utilizing biometrics? WHY???
Our election process is the easiest way to begin altering the balance of our nation.
My damn phone has better security than our elections or borders.
We should absolutely have a national ID that is so hard to fake, the average person wouldnt be able to get their hands on one.

Last edited:
To
RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

Speaking solely to party line ideology, there's a fundamentally right way forward, and a wrong way backward. On some important issues debate and compromise are possible, however, on the most threatening, perverse cultural, ideological and political and social issues of our time in our America, no compromise can be made with the radical Left, if we want our American civilization and the era of constitutional rule to survive as something other than a socio-communist, postmodern dictatorship of the proletariat. as a First World shell or dome over a Third World hell prison state.

To
RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

I would go with option three pathetic.

If Russia hadn’t sabotaged the election it wouldn’t be a problem

I heard about you. You are the one person who believes Russia actually changed the result of the election. Didn’t you also see Elvis Presley wrestling with Bigfoot in the 80’s?

If Russia hadn’t sabotaged the election it wouldn’t be a problem

I heard about you. You are the one person who believes Russia actually changed the result of the election. Didn’t you also see Elvis Presley wrestling with Bigfoot in the 80’s?
I haven’t heard about you; and it seems that’s because you’re a big ol’ retard.

Yeah, the sanctions, the unanimous agreement of our intelligence agencies, Mueller’s discoveries, etc. are just figments of the imagination. Not even your dotard denies it anymore, inbred trash.
No allegation that ANY American had ANY knowledge of the Russian's intent of interfering with the elections, and no evidence that the Russian interference affected the OUTCOME of the election.

~Rod Rosenstein

Last edited:
Yeah, the sanctions, the unanimous agreement of our intelligence agencies, Mueller’s discoveries, etc. are just figments of the imagination. Not even your dotard denies it anymore, inbred trash.
"No allegation that ANY American had ANY knowledge of the Russian's intent of interfering with the elections, and no evidence that the Russian interference affected the OUTCOME of the election."

~Rod Rosenstein
That’s not a real quote. What hack website did you get that from? They changed the words to dupe your tiny, inbred brain I see.

To
RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

If you're old enough to remember, back in the mid to late 70s, Russia said that there was no reason to attack the U.S., that eventually we'd collapse from within. Time has proven that to be a reality. We're steadily collapsing from within.

EXAMPLES:

(1) Astronomical and rising national debt
(2) Senseless deadly costly wars ( draining resources a la Russia of the 60s, 70s, and 80s )
(3) Government corruption in all levels of government
(4) Civil unrest ( protests, marches, riots )
(5) Loss of our industrial superiority ( closed factories and plants, lost workplace skills, import dependency )
(6) A much divided citizenry
(7) Loss of freedoms and rights ( loss of privacy, initiatives prompted by the fear of terroristic attacks )
(8) A shameful corrupted judicial system ( the largest prison population in the known world, innocent citizens behind bars, the militarization of law enforcement agencies, and the importing of criminals )
(9) The damaging social and economic effect of illegal immigration, refugees, and asylum seekers
(10) Taxation without fair, just, or equal representation
(11) The deterioration of infrastructure
(12) The shameful growing gap between the rich and the poor ( the number of citizens living in poverty, homelessness, the number of citizens dependent on government assistance programs )

Corruption will destroy us eventually.

To
RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

Russian propaganda and misinformation is becoming part of our political process

We are crumbling under the weight of contradiction. I find it amusing.

That’s not a real quote. What hack website did you get that from? They changed the words to dupe your tiny, inbred brain I see.
It's a paraphrase, which is accurate in substance....You'll find the direct quote @ 5:20, from this well-known right wing hack source, CSPAN, buffoon.

A “paraphrase” :rofl:

By “paraphrase,” in this case, you mean complete falsehood meant to fool your stupid ass, which worked. The actual quote says that in the cases against the Russian saboteurs who worked with Russia’s government to sabotage our election, they were not including allegations regarding whether or not they succeeded at sabotaging the election. Unnecessary to the case and too difficult to legally quantify.

New Topics

Forum List

Back