Is it a disfunctional family we all are in this election ??

beagle9

Diamond Member
Nov 28, 2011
Let's look at the situation this way maybe.. Say Trump is the Dad, Hillary is the Mom, and we the people are the children. Now Trump he wants to put his foot down finally, but Hillary is that ole liberal type mother who makes excuses for the unruly children in the family. No matter what they do she has an excuse for them or will find one for them one way or the other. Then their is a brother and sister who worry badly about what is going on, and they are able to see the damage done by their mother, so they tell Dad about it.

Trump tries everything he can to save his family, but Hillary stands in his way. Finally Trump tries to get support for his positions taken in the family, so he calls a meeting with the children in order to debate the issues. So the big meeting happens, and Hillary still stands for everything unimaginable with her liberal hippie commune style (it takes a village to raise the children), type of character.

Trump wins the devorce taking all of the children/voters with him, even the ones she's screwed up in life in which they couldn't help what happened, so of course he took them with him too. They all lived happily ever after, while Hillary tried to rekindle the flame with her super liberal x-boyfriend Bill, who dated her on Wednesday's, and then dated everything else the rest of the week... Now do we want to be in a disfunctional situation where we choose liberal mom Hillary to go with or do we want to get our lives back on track with Trump ?

Listened to Hillary's speech today, and I couldn't help but think when I kept hearing her talk about the poor, and how she will get back at the wealthy by making everything fair again to avenge the poor. Huh ?

Since when were the wealthy responsible for what happened to each and every poor person, as if when you drive by a poor person's house you should think "those dam rich people" ?

I remember sitting in public school where the opportunity was exactly the same for the mean kids just as it were for me. However, some still made the choice to act up, cause trouble, fight, get suspended, create distractions, smoke pot or cigarettes on campus, have sex on campus, get pregnant as a result of, then go home where they cursed their parents out, acted up, got arrested, got bailed out by liberal mom, smoke cigarettes or dope, got pregnant etc.

So let me get this straight, just because a liberal politician says that all of that was caused by the wealthy, and that they are going to be punished for it (even though not their fault 99.9% of the time), we are supposed to forget what we know happened in it all, and just give in ? These people are using the poor just to enrich themselves off of what they try and suggest is the wealthy people's fault, instead of talking about creating avenues to reach people who have fallen, and yet still have something to offer as human beings in society. That's all you can do. Rewarding bad behavior by stealing from the rich to create loyalties all along a chain is ridiculous. We must be an incentive Merritt based society again, where bad examples are then turned around to be led by good examples in society. The Democrats have had it backwards for to long now, and change is needed.

Forum List

Back