Is Harry marrying a black woman just for the attention, he's getting?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
upload_2018-5-16_22-4-49.jpeg
I know he was young back then, but this kid had some serious issues back in the day. I know he's in love, but I'm thinking jr. just wants some the attention he's never gotten from the media or the US......and low and behold, until the end of time, the royals will never be the same with black blood now in the stream line of perfect aryan linage.....just sayin....but kudos the to kid and to Magan.

Diane would be proud, Harry.

Why can't you just be content that the fucker is happy, and enjoy your life?

Oh...

Wait....

Bed wetting libturds have no lives and are perpetually miserable...

OK just kill yourself then. Sorry to have bothered you.

Imbecile....

View attachment 193852I know he was young back then, but this kid had some serious issues back in the day. I know he's in love, but I'm thinking jr. just wants some the attention he's never gotten from the media or the US......and low and behold, until the end of time, the royals will never be the same with black blood now in the stream line of perfect aryan linage.....just sayin....but kudos the to kid and to Magan.

She's not black. The beautiful WHITE genes are dominant in this girl. Nobody would consider her black.

View attachment 193852I know he was young back then, but this kid had some serious issues back in the day. I know he's in love, but I'm thinking jr. just wants some the attention he's never gotten from the media or the US......and low and behold, until the end of time, the royals will never be the same with black blood now in the stream line of perfect aryan linage.....just sayin....but kudos the to kid and to Magan.

Support for Nazis is in his dna. Here is a pic of his Nan.

upload_2018-5-17_9-42-40.jpeg

i have no problems hooking up with a great looking black woman tiger....but thats not me in those pictures....
Harry, first off....this isn't about you, its about Harry the good looking white guy with the red hair. I know you Trump nuts think the world revolves around you, but relax, this is about another Harry and do get a life....your dumbness is showing

Why can't you just be content that the fucker is happy, and enjoy your life?

Oh...

Wait....

Bed wetting libturds have no lives and are perpetually miserable...

OK just kill yourself then. Sorry to have bothered you.

Imbecile....

Pete, you're the one that needs to get a life...I'm glad the kid is marrying a black woman...at least she won't be a trade in after she hits 30 because of wrinkles and balding....like you guys do with your women after they age.

Forum List

Back