Is Gazprom evil?

I

Indofred

These protesters think so.

Opinion?

Last edited by a moderator:
With the exception of the first two seconds, their voices are a real turn on :)

But ya can't post nudity :-(

Last edited:
I have little idea what these ladies were actually complaining about, I was a little distracted so neglected to read their signs.
I watched it at least five times, but still failed to notice.

I have little idea what these ladies were actually complaining about, I was a little distracted so neglected to read their signs.

How can you reconcile your claims to be a Muslim with your implicit admission that you care more about toplyss womyn than their calmly stated, intellectual talking points?

And I agree with Fymyn. Gazprom is evil, as are all companies who ruthlessly exploit the resources of our Earth Mythyr.

How can you reconcile your claims to be a Muslim with your implicit admission that you care more about toplyss womyn than their calmly stated, intellectual talking points?

And I agree with Fymyn. Gazprom is evil, as are all companies who ruthlessly exploit the resources of our Earth Mythyr.

I'm so sorry.
As is stated so many times on this forum, Muslims don't have fun, make jokes, and we never offer sarcastic comment on daft people.

That in mind, I'll come round (wearing my explosive vest) and suicide bomb you, then do the same to anyone else who disagrees with me. :eusa_whistle:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awQqLtSUVoE]Allah Made Me Funny - Azhar Usman Part 1 - YouTube[/ame]

And, once again, my old favourite.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gMJBQoHJ4E]Billy Connolly - Terrorist Attack At Glasgow Airport, Must Watch! - YouTube[/ame]

No humour, get fucked.

I'll come round (wearing my explosive vest) and suicide bomb you, then do the same to anyone else who disagrees with me. :eusa_whistle:

Truly, Islam is a religion of peace.

OMG - I knew you were stupid, but I had no idea you were that stupid.

Forum List

Back