Is FOX News ignoring Trump?

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
I go to the FOX News web site and expect to see pro Trump articles. Everything on the Home Page was about Hillary, and positive.

Has FOX given up on Donald?:

I go to the FOX News web site and expect to see pro Trump articles. Everything on the Home Page was about Hillary, and positive.

They're trying to be fair and balanced. LOL.
I watch Fox each night for an hour or so. There is plenty of pro-Trump support on Fox.

I watch Fox each night for an hour or so. There is plenty of pro-Trump support on Fox.

An hour? Stronger than I am!

I watch far more network, CNN and MSNBC than I do FOX. I learn more about the opposition's intent than by watching those who largely agree with me.

I watch far more network, CNN and MSNBC than I do FOX. I learn more about the opposition's intent than by watching those who largely agree with me.
That's why I watch Fox! But actually, if you skip back and forth, they all cover the same stories and there is good and bad about both candidates/parties on all the channels. I realize there is a matter of emphasis, but you won't hear too much different as far as facts go.

I see FOX slamming Hillary, but not so much trumpeting Donald. He is sort of like the drunken cousin that you feel an obligation to like, but don't want to get close to.

FOX is standing an arms length away.

That's why I watch Fox! But actually, if you skip back and forth, they all cover the same stories

Often at the same time. :rolleyes:

I see FOX slamming Hillary, but not so much trumpeting Donald. He is sort of like the drunken cousin that you feel an obligation to like, but don't want to get close to.

FOX is standing an arms length away.
I've noticed that, actually. Trump is not getting the constant coverage since someone did research and found he'd gotten 2 billion in free television time during the primary season. Embarrassment? Either that, or they've figured out that open season on Hillary is probably the best way to get Donald elected. Focusing on him shooting himself in the foot on a weekly basis is not the best strategy, apparently.

Forum List

Back