Is FOX Covering MurdochGate?

Rupert's theme today was "I don't know."

And he's the head of the biggest media conglomerate in history.

You think such a man should be able to continue being at the helm of such a company?

Actually, it was James Murdoch who answered 'I don't know' most. But, every time he did, he asked the committee whether they wanted him to go and find out the information they asked for and get it to them. He played the game very well.

Everything about him - including his body language - came across as open and honest.

After the assault, both Murdochs could have refused to continue.... but they didn't. They came back in and carried on. That was also a very smart move.

And.. I totally love Mrs Murdoch - she slapped that guy who assaulted her husband like a true Mama Grizzly.
James did well, yes, however, Rupert looked like an alzheimer's victim.

Uhm, err, uhh, aah....I runno!

And Deng got all Bruce Lee on Johnny Marble's A$$.....WATAHHHHHH!!!

bruce_lee_watah.jpg

Last edited:
Fox is covering it, is the state run media covering gun runner OBAMA? answer NO!

Fox had a whole day of dull UK hearings regarding the Murcoch scandal. Did CBS cover the "Rather fake document" hearings? Oh, that's right, there weren't any. CBS tried to swing a presidential election with fake documents and there weren't any congressional hearings but democrats found time to hold hearings about steroid use in Baseball.

My favorite local country station gets news from Fox News Radio. They did a story covering this apology. At the end of the story, they said, "Rupert Murdoch's News International owns Fox News."

If they're trying to bury the story, they're doing a crappy job.

What I find funny is that Marc is clearly pissed at Fox for their 'agenda', and sees no hypocrisy with his deliberate misquote of Rebekah Brooks in the post above yours.
Of course not. Only leftists are allowed to operate according to their agenda.

My favorite local country station gets news from Fox News Radio. They did a story covering this apology. At the end of the story, they said, "Rupert Murdoch's News International owns Fox News."

If they're trying to bury the story, they're doing a crappy job.

It's a plot.

They spot light it on every single last show every single day. By doing that they bore us to death so that we want to hear about somthing else.

tell me that aint possible. :cool:
Yet Marc can't see it.

Well, it's more like he doesn't WANT to see it. And if he doesn't want to see it, it's not really there.

Magical thinking.

Elizabeth Brooks said:
I've never paid a police officer MYSELF.

Ruh oh.....!

Interesting that you selectively quote what she said.

In full:
I have never paid a police officer myself, or knowingly sanctioned the payment for police officers.
How believable do you think it is hundreds of thousands of dollars were paid out of NotW coffers and the person in charge of the operation didn't know about it?

Ruh oh.....!

Interesting that you selectively quote what she said.

In full:
I have never paid a police officer myself, or knowingly sanctioned the payment for police officers.
How believable do you think it is hundreds of thousands of dollars were paid out of NotW coffers and the person in charge of the operation didn't know about it?

1. There has been no mention of a total amount paid to police officers
2. The currency is pounds sterling, not dollars

And, most importantly,

3. I provided her full quote, I made no comment as to whether I believed her or not.

Idiot.

You think such a man should be able to continue being at the helm of such a company?
It worked for St Ronnie! It's the weasel's way to avoid perjury.

Interesting that you ignore the fact that Marc was wrong. It wasn't Rupert, it was James Murdoch who, several times, responded 'I don't know'.... and I have no doubt that you will steadfastly ignore the fact that, on each occasion, he offered to find out the answer to the question and feed back to the committee. Which, btw, the Committee accepted.

Idiot.

Can you quote a single query asked of Rupert that he answered as you characterize? As usual you are a stranger to the truth, Dr Demento.

Interesting that you ignore the fact that Marc was wrong. It wasn't Rupert, it was James Murdoch who, several times, responded 'I don't know'.... and I have no doubt that you will steadfastly ignore the fact that, on each occasion, he offered to find out the answer to the question and feed back to the committee. Which, btw, the Committee accepted.

Idiot.
It wasn't Rupert huh?

Only James huh?

What James and Rupert Murdoch Don’t Know -- Daily Intel
Rupert Murdoch: I knew nothing about phone hacking | Media | guardian.co.uk

...interesting.

but he wasn't.....he is one clever,cunning SOAB......but James did very well considering but they played the three monkeys very well,An Oscar performance by the pair,and by coming back nailed it(I wonder how much they paid the guy:lol:):but true..theliq...your comments by the way are always great.

Actually, it was James Murdoch who answered 'I don't know' most. But, every time he did, he asked the committee whether they wanted him to go and find out the information they asked for and get it to them. He played the game very well.

Everything about him - including his body language - came across as open and honest.

After the assault, both Murdochs could have refused to continue.... but they didn't. They came back in and carried on. That was also a very smart move.

And.. I totally love Mrs Murdoch - she slapped that guy who assaulted her husband like a true Mama Grizzly.
James did well, yes, however, Rupert looked like an alzheimer's victim.

Uhm, err, uhh, aah....I runno!

And Deng got all Bruce Lee on Johnny Marble's A$$.....WATAHHHHHH!!!

bruce_lee_watah.jpg

Last edited:
be he wasn't.....he is one clever,cunning SOAB......but James did very well considering but they played the three monkeys very well,An Oscar performance by the pair,and by coming back nailed it(I wonder how much they paid the guy:lol:):but true..theliq...your comments by the way are always great(
The sentiments are mutual. You post true and honorable my good sir.

Yes, I agree...they did a smashing job, an Oscar-winning performance on both Best Male Actor and Best Supporting Male Actor...Murdoch & Murdoch as it were.

:clap2:

Being from Australia we know Rupie very well indeed,that guy would intimidate his editors and staff something shocking,always having total editorial control of everything,there is no way he didn't know what was happening.......don't know of any businessman not knowing that he had paid out a million sterling to keep someone quiet....Marc these guys are absolute masters of the game,I felt the committee in the UK were really weak with the pair of them.

In the end they were well coached and were in control of the game after about half an hour,and they knew it too.

You'd enjoy Australia,if you haven't been here already because we talk straight,no grey areas here just black and white........Australia says "NO BULLSHIT ARTISTS NEED APPLY"

Rupie took on our government some years ago,and they tore into him,he move to the US soon afterwards and became an American citizen.

His mother is very well Respected,in her 90's now,regarded as an Australian Icon(she's a really good sort,as we say here). His father Keith(whom he mentioned whilst being interviewed in London) was also a good bloke,straight as a die....shame the son didn't have some of the same attributes.

I really enjoy your comments,you know how to kick ass(when needed)......which is a big plus in this country.

To you and your family,keep well,Best Regards Steven aka theliq(uidator):lol:

be he wasn't.....he is one clever,cunning SOAB......but James did very well considering but they played the three monkeys very well,An Oscar performance by the pair,and by coming back nailed it(I wonder how much they paid the guy:lol:):but true..theliq...your comments by the way are always great(

Yes, I agree...they did a smashing job, an Oscar-winning performance on both Best Male Actor and Best Supporting Male Actor...Murdoch & Murdoch as it were.

Idiot.
It wasn't Rupert huh?

Only James huh?

What James and Rupert Murdoch Don’t Know -- Daily Intel
Rupert Murdoch: I knew nothing about phone hacking | Media | guardian.co.uk

...interesting.

Saying 'I didn't know about the hacking' is not saying 'I don't know'. Two totally different responses.

And.... I watched the full session, unlike you.... you clearly prefer to have your opinions handed to you by the media.

You're a fool, Marc. Seriously.

Being from Australia we know Rupie very well indeed,that guy would intimidate his editors and staff something shocking,always having total editorial control of everything,there is no way he didn't know what was happening.......don't know of any businessman not knowing that he had paid out a million sterling to keep someone quiet....Marc these guys are absolute masters of the game,I felt the committee in the UK were really weak with the pair of them.

In the end they were well coached and were in control of the game after about half an hour,and they knew it too.

You'd enjoy Australia,if you haven't been here already because we talk straight,no grey areas here just black and white........Australia says "NO BULLSHIT ARTISTS NEED APPLY"

Rupie took on our government some years ago,and they tore into him,he move to the US soon afterwards and became an American citizen.

His mother is very well Respected,in her 90's now,regarded as an Australian Icon(she's a really good sort,as we say here). His father Keith(whom he mentioned whilst being interviewed in London) was also a good bloke,straight as a die....shame the son didn't have some of the same attributes.

I really enjoy your comments,you know how to kick ass(when needed)......which is a big plus in this country.

Actually his mother is 102, and she predicted this would happen. Ruppert is a very devious news man, who is playing the "old man" routine very well.

Rupert Murdoch Scandal: His Mother Warned of Invasion-of-Privacy Risks - The Daily Beast

Actually his mother is 102, and she predicted this would happen. Ruppert is a very devious news man, who is playing the "old man" routine very well.

Rupert Murdoch Scandal: His Mother Warned of Invasion-of-Privacy Risks - The Daily Beast

:lol:

Thanks for the correction Jim,the lady is 102,she loves her son but being an Aussie,she is not adverse to giving Rupie a slap on the ass when the need arises....she is a very interesting woman in her own right and is greatly loved and admired by her people moreover its very interesting when she and Rupie are together,she knows how to keep him in line, truely.
I think it could have been one of the reasons why he fled to the US:lol::lol::lol:

Regards steven:cool:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back