Is EVERYONE jealous of me?

rtwngAvngr said:
I am faithfully recommited to the cause of exposing liberal idiocy, knowing now that I'm liked, at least by a couple, enough to post in my pathetic little thread. Thanks, all. Upward and onward.

And you do that so well :)
Keep fighting the good fight Jayson!!

(do you have anyone riding in your victory chariot to remind you that you remain a mere mortal by whispering it in your ear?) :poke:

rtwngAvngr said:
Really. This is getting insane. I'm having mods trip out. People harrassing me in pm. Can't everybody just get over it? I can't help it that I'm such a great debater.

I can't help that I'm the best.

Silence will be interpreted as "Yes, I am jealous of RWA."

Maybe some of us have crushes on you.

hey dude I really am feeling generous this afternoon...so if ya post your p.o.box address...I will personally purchase a visitor pass to the "Moonlight Bunny Ranch" in your name...I really think ya need to clean your pipes out!

Good Lord dude...ya got all the gals in here with their panties in a bunch! :laugh:

archangel said:
hey dude I really am feeling generous this afternoon...so if ya post your p.o.box address...I will personally purchase a visitor pass to the "Moonlight Bunny Ranch" in your name...I really think ya need to clean your pipes out!

Good Lord dude...ya got all the gals in here with their panties in a bunch! :laugh:

I DO need a vacation. Are Seigfried and Roy off the stage, since Roy got his neck ripped out? Or is it siegfried and myron or something?

rtwngAvngr said:
I DO need a vacation. Are Seigfried and Roy off the stage, since Roy got his neck ripped out? Or is it siegfried and myron or something?

never mind the offer is pulled...ya are on your own! Have at em gals! :arabia:

archangel said:
never mind the offer is pulled...ya are on your own! Have at em gals! :arabia:

I take a medication that well, you know. My pasta is al dente.

rtwngAvngr said:
I take a medication that well, you know. My pasta is al dente.

if the pasta is a too a softa..no a good a...too harda' not a gooda either..but if it sticks on the roofa' then it is a ready for the spicey meat-a-balls!
so the moral to the story is...cooka ya pasta to please yourself...but then again...the old receipe always-a-worka! Dont'a messa with a old family receipe! :funnyface

Mr. P said:
Now that leaves a pass to the "Moonlight Bunny Ranch" available...
I may drive out that way... :)

ya got it if a ya need it...but being that ya are a old a fly guy...I doubt ya need it! :funnyface

Forum List

Back