Is evading and cheating on your taxes patriotic?

Do you advocate evading and cheating on your taxes?

• Total voters
you sound really proud to be so convinced of your grievance that you... play along and do it anyway, like a good little goosestepper
It's not a Grievance, it's a Fact.

Again I'll ask: What Law says that you MUST pay Federal Taxes?

Anyone? Bueller?

you sound really proud to be so convinced of your grievance that you... play along and do it anyway, like a good little goosestepper
It's not a Grievance, it's a Fact.

Again I'll ask: What Law says that you MUST pay Federal Taxes?

Anyone? Bueller?
So you do it voluntarily cuz they say so goosestepper?

Such courage.

Most arguments with the extreme type of libertarians boil down to them living in abject absurdity. They do not even live according to their own worldview. They are obsessive with whining, and impotent at doing for if they were proficient with leading and DOING, they'd run out of reasons to whine.

The IRS is above the law, they take your income whether you agree or not. Don't pay and they will seize your assets.
The last few years when I sign my Return at the preparer office I ask loudly:

"Ok! Here I am signing away my 5th Amendment Rights!" then I look around and see who looks up. It's always this Older guy who just smiles knowingly and waves. No one else.

Signing your Tax Return is Waiving your 5th Amendment Rights. Unless you're a Gov't worker, live in D.C. or are in the Military.
Agreed. However, they take your pay without said signature, thus violating your 5th amendment rights by depriving you of your property, without due process of law; and further by taking private property for public use, without just compensation. Of course, the 14th amendment's upside down due process clause through incorporation and the 16th amendment, together, result in throwing the 5th amendment out the door, so the issue is moot. Or at least it is moot while the states are receiving moneys from the federal government associated with said seizure of your property. You'd have an argument if your state was not receiving, because you could then argue incorporation of the 14th could not be used to overcome the 5th.

Most arguments with the extreme type of libertarians boil down to them living in abject absurdity. They do not even live according to their own worldview. They are obsessive with whining, and impotent at doing for if they were proficient with leading and DOING, they'd run out of reasons to whine.
Don't worry we'll still need people like you for labor related activies, even if the authoritative elements of this government are thrown out.

Don't worry we'll still need people like you for labor related activies, even if the authoritative elements of this government are thrown out.

You won't get shit from me. Because unlike you fools who feel like you're being "plundered" yet bend over and take it right up your asses - - - - - when I feel I'm plundered I'll actually do shit about it, or die trying.

But I'm also not a knee jerk pussy who feels like every Gov't action is a conspiracy to take my rights, so I'm not living that way. If I did feel that way, I'd be ashamed if I were you internet heros who feel persecuted but......................do nothing.

You won't get shit from me. Because unlike you fools who feel like you're being "plundered" yet bend over and take it right up your asses - - - - - when I feel I'm plundered I'll actually do shit about it, or die trying.

But I'm also not a knee jerk pussy who feels like every Gov't action is a conspiracy to take my rights, so I'm not living that way. If I did feel that way, I'd be ashamed if I were you internet heros who feel persecuted but......................do nothing.
Ok.... if I can't get shit from you, why would I hire you or buy from you again?

Who's the "knee jerk pussy who feels like every Gov't action is a conspiracy to take [their] rights?"

Ok so you would be "ashamed if [you] were [an] internet hero who feels persecuted but does nothing." Ok what's your point? What internet heroes do you know? What makes you think they are doing nothing? Or is your point that your are embarrassed for yourself. Please clarify.

Ok.... if I can't get shit from you, why would I hire you or buy from you again?

Who's the "knee jerk pussy who feels like every Gov't action is a conspiracy to take [their] rights?"

Ok so you would be "ashamed if [you] were [an] internet hero who feels persecuted but does nothing." Ok what's your point? What internet heroes do you know? What makes you think they are doing nothing? Or is your point that your are embarrassed for yourself. Please clarify.
The only way you can consider all taxation as theft while also paying said taxes is if you are a pussy.

To clarify for ya.

The only way you can consider all taxation as theft while also paying said taxes is if you are a pussy.

To clarify for ya.

Ok. Firstly I've never said all taxation is theft. Secondly what does being a pussy have to do with declaring all taxation is theft? IMO one example of pussies are the folks that demand their government take other people's assets and give it to them so they don't have to work for a living.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
The IRS is above the law, they take your income whether you agree or not. Don't pay and they will seize your assets.
The last few years when I sign my Return at the preparer office I ask loudly:

"Ok! Here I am signing away my 5th Amendment Rights!" then I look around and see who looks up. It's always this Older guy who just smiles knowingly and waves. No one else.

Signing your Tax Return is Waiving your 5th Amendment Rights. Unless you're a Gov't worker, live in D.C. or are in the Military.

Contracts can only be enforced when they are entered into freely. You have no free choice to not sign the return.

Now you are further confused. Country is not government, that is part of my whole point.

I think I get that and you are the confused one. So if I love my country and my government is being run by mob rule, how is it not patriotism to try to deprive the mob of their loot, or at least some of it? That is the whole point of this thread.

You are confusing justice and patriotism. It's something a patriot might do, but it's not patriotism.

Weakening the government that is oppressing our individual liberty? Damn straight it's patriotism.

Maybe, but this government isn't getting weaker, it's getting stronger so that strategy is a fail. I still believe that what you are talking about is justice and that while a patriot will likely do this, it's a stretch to call it patriotism.

Nonsense, people can only do their own part. Doing your best is not failure just because other people aren't doing enough to help you.
I guess we disagree then, but you did ask for opinions in the OP.

I did. I didn't say I wouldn't debate replies though. We're good.

if you did win at the ballot box, the losers would still be "the mob," just like your loser ass is still the "mob" now.

I see, so if a woman doesn't consent to being raped but doesn't try to stop it, then she is a victim. If she says "no, don't rape me" then she's in league with the rapist. Just like I say to the mob, don't steal from me, and they do. I voted, so I own it even though I voted against it. Your philosophy would do a lot for people reporting crimes, that makes them the criminal since they are objecting to the crime.

Just keep digging...

:dig:

Liberals don't think your arguments through. Then again, if you did that, you would stop being liberals...

Last edited:

To clarify for ya.

Ok. Firstly I've never said all taxation is theft. Secondly what does being a pussy have to do with declaring all taxation is theft? IMO one example of pussies are the folks that demand their government take other people's assets and give it to them so they don't have to work for a living.
I dont know anyone who demands that.
to your secondly? it's obvious. if you feel its all theft, and you still pay it, you are a pussy. you do not have the courage of your convictions. plain and simple.

last, there are at least 2 posters in here stating that ALL taxation is theft. its hard to keep libertarian vs. libertarian views in order, innit?

if you did win at the ballot box, the losers would still be "the mob," just like your loser ass is still the "mob" now.

I see, so if a woman doesn't consent to being raped, then she is a victim. If she says "no, don't rape me" then she's in league with the rapist. Your philosophy would do a lot for people reporting crimes, that makes them the criminal since they are objecting to the crime.

Just keep digging...

Liberals don't think your arguments through. Then again, if you did that, you would stop being liberals...
No, this is just your problem with reading comprehension. sorry, dipstick.

I see, so if a woman doesn't consent to being raped, then she is a victim. If she says "no, don't rape me" then she's in league with the rapist. Your philosophy would do a lot for people reporting crimes, that makes them the criminal since they are objecting to the crime.

Just keep digging...

You said if I vote against being plundered by the mob, then I am part of the mob. I understand what you wrote just fine, you are too stupid to grasp your own argument. You are not a bright guy.

Just keep digging...

You said if I vote against being plundered by the mob, then I am part of the mob. I understand what you wrote just fine, you are too stupid to grasp your own argument. You are not a bright guy.
No, you just have a really really hard time with thinking.

You're fucking DUMB.

If you are calling our country "mob rule," you are saying the voters are the mob.

So if you vote, what are you?

fucking idiot.

oh so if they name it something completely different....................

its fine that they forcibly take the money in that case?

and im the retard?

take a break, dude

Well, the military and other such things used to be funded by other types of taxes before the existence of income tax, but that was a long, long time ago. I don't think other taxes alone could support the costs of having the most powerful military in the world. IMO, that is a GOOD expenditure. I feel good knowing that my country has the most powerful military presence in the world.

Maybe we could just have the best defensive military in the world and stop getting ourselves into everyone's shit

If what we are getting involved in will not benefit the United States in any way, then I would agree. The problem in the ME is that they have a lot of oil. When they act up and act like arses, they affect the entire world economy which we, unfortunately, are a part of . . . which sucks. Seems as if everyone else is too much of a pussy to stand up and do anything about it, so it's always left to the US to be everyone's daddy and take care of business so these insane asylum dwellers in the ME don't destroy everything, being the barbaric ignorant savages that they are.

We have plenty of energy here, why don't we put the effort into that instead of spending it on more military?

I agree with that and I wish we would use more of our own natural resources.

We actually get most of our oil from South America. We only get a small amount from the ME, but their oil supply is still an important global commodity.

So why do they hide their money elsewhere and yet live here and enjoy all the fringe benefits?

No. As long as you don't bread the law you aren't cheating...I know...it is hard for liberals to understand that following the law is not illegal or cheating...their problem, not mine...but with help...they might get over it...

If taxes are so much of a burden, and dealing with them is so complicated businesses flee to foreign countries...it is time to make our system less complicated...not punish them for trying to escape the tax traps greedy and corrupt politicians have created to control them...

To clarify for ya.

to your secondly? it's obvious. if you feel its all theft, and you still pay it, you are a pussy. you do not have the courage of your convictions. plain and simple.

last, there are at least 2 posters in here stating that ALL taxation is theft. its hard to keep libertarian vs. libertarian views in order, innit?
I doubt seriously a libertarian is declaring all taxation is theft. They might say they are against forced taxation, and are against redistributing income. But those statements are not the same as what you are saying, they are saying, that all taxation is theft. Who are you talking about? And what makes you think those people are representative of the libertarian party planks?

As to your accusation of lack of courage of conviction, don't confuse my momentary resolve to dispute income redistribution through non-violent means as a permanent situation.

To clarify for ya.

I doubt seriously a libertarian is declaring all taxation is theft. They might say they are against forced taxation, and are against redistributing income. But those statements are not the same as what you are saying, they are saying, that all taxation is theft. Who are you talking about? And what makes you think those people are representative of the libertarian party planks?

As to your accusation of lack of courage of conviction, don't confuse my momentary resolve to dispute income redistribution through non-violent means as a permanent situation.
umm, takeastepback and bripat both said it specifically

Forum List

Back