Is Donald Trump fit to be POTUS?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Wry Catcher, Jul 20, 2019.

?

Is Donald Trump fit to remain President of the United States?

This poll will close on Sep 20, 2020 at 1:28 PM.
  1. Yes, he's perfect

69.4%
  2. No, and never has been fit to be President of the United States

30.6%
  1. harmonica

harmonica Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,112
    you are just braindead
    ..you people just hate him because he got elected
    ..right after he got elected, you people CRIED and had tantrums

2. Meister

Meister USMB Mod Staff Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,695
    Removed thread from the CDZ
    Non compliant with CDZ

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. Slyhunter

Slyhunter Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,065
    NATO is broken, can we count on anyone in NATO defending our country should we be attacked? The answer is no. Turkey doesn't belong in NATO they aren't an ally. And our allies are weak unable to protect themselves leaning on us too much. The UN is 50% Totalitarian Countries out to get over on everyone else. We should never given equal or near equal rights in the UN based on their own Governmental systems and selfish ideals. The Paris Accord is a joke. It's a redistribution scheme to take money and assets away from rich countries and give them to poor countries in the name of AGW. It's BULLSHIT!!

4. TroglocratsRdumb

TroglocratsRdumb Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,296
    The Democrats are imploding with hate LOL

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. beautress

beautress Always Faithful Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +13,360
    Your list reflects aspects of the human condition. It reminds me of a time when I asked a detective how could I be sure to never hire another embezzler for the rest of my business life. He looked at me and said "You really want to know how to tell who steals and who doesn't and how we can prevent this?" I affirmed that yes, I'd like to know. His answer? "We don't know, either."

You could take every human being on this planet, devise an elaborate narrative about them and deduct whatever you want to, but it's apparent to me you wouldn't dare do this rundown on Hillary Rodham because when she isn't doing something illegal where you can see her doing it, you don't see most of it until you have it examined by the very people Hillary controlled, because she had private information on everyone who the FBI have ever looked into, found the fault, and exploited it when beneficial to herself. Collaborators? Many of hers were worse than anyone they ever went after with their bludgeoning from the spin room. She also had in her possession dossiers on every FBI agent she could turn with false narratives. She skiied on the surface of the new information age. The only problem was, her criminal side was too well known for all the paid lawyers this side of the Atlantic to defend her rather bad reputation of betraying every good thing the conservatives of the land have done and she betrayed almost as many of her fellow Democrats as she did the rest of us.

And you are totally, completely, unequivocally disinterested in knowing bad things about Hillary Clinton from her lie, "I forget," to her most recent crime of concealment of information belonging to the American people she hid on the computer she bleach-bit and axed to smithereens when that was done. She's a liar and that was the largest obstruction of justice the entire Democrat family refused to notice on their way to the winner-takes-all wreath of roses.

The package of lies surrounding her alleged leads in the polls? Paid for phony polls to elicit a go-with-the-majority mindset of people who hadn't a clue who they were going to vote for 5 minutes before they arrived at the voting booth.

The only trouble with that must win thesis is that hypothetically, it discounted mature people who lived through her "I forget" bullshit and never trusted a Clinton even once after that. Those people in that category somehow may have accidentally on a purpose, missed getting polled for reasons only a crook pollster would know. And shill pollsters with an agenda know how to skew their own findings, because hypothetically, they're the ones who know how to omit a segment that might prevent them from earning the big bucks for their compliance with payors.

Just sayin'...

Last edited: Jul 20, 2019
  6. edthecynic

edthecynic Censored for Cynicism

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,530
    :rofl::lmao:

7. edthecynic

edthecynic Censored for Cynicism

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,530
    [​IMG]

8. Slyhunter

Slyhunter Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,065
    It's the Dems who elected KKK members to their ranks, like Byrd and Gore. Who is this white sheet supposed to represent?

9. lennypartiv

lennypartiv Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,685
    AOC, Omar, Tlaib, and Pressley deserve all the hate they are getting.

10. Compost

Compost Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,310
    Wry Catcher is not a doctor. He just plays one online.

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 2