Is Donald Trump a gift from the Gods? I say YES!!!!

Every once in a while Tiger, you get a clue ~grats~

Kick the D party to the curb and ignore all their bullshit propaganda [MSM] and maybe you'll be able to personally investigate and vote for candidates who actually care about the people of this nation. While I can never agree with Sanders' ideas and policies as the "right ideas" for America, at least the guy actually cared about his people and was trying to do what he thought would fix their problems. At least until he stuck his dick between his legs, sold out, and towed the partisan line anyway.
Listen, I wasn't a Bernie fan, free this and free that....like give me a break, this is after all America.....what Bernie could have done and done successfully was force Trump on issues. Other than being a jew, Trump had nothing on this guy and would have caved had he actually been forced to explain all the bullshit he was spewing. He did this with Hillary, because the two of them, both crooks, both money hungry bastards, both stuck on self and what self wants and need and both could give two shits about the people they were campaigning to serve. He still may have lost, but at least the people who voted for Trump, would have gotten more out of this bitch than..."your gonna love it" "your gonna love winning so much, its gonna hurt", bullshit like that!!

I am a independent, after this last election, I was done with the democrats, changed my party affiliation 2 weeks after Trump won and I will never go back!!

Good for you. Welcome to the forgotten party.

Also, I wasn't saying you were a Sander's fan, I was just giving an example of a politician who cared about the peeps - even if you disagree with Trump's policies, he too cares about the peeps. Neither are your "typical shit bag politicians" - which was my point.
Trump cares about the peeps?????? Really and you can say that with a straight face, can ya? Trump cares about ratings, cares about crowd sizes, cares about keeping shit up....in all that madness, the man could give two shits about the gotdamned COUNTRY!!!!!! COUNTRY FIRST, LAST, ALWAYS!!! He's too gotdamned needy for words!!

AND UNDOING ANYTHING THAT OBAMA TOUCHED!!!

A gift from God? Could be.

After winning an election everyone said he couldn't possibly win... and now working hard to fix all the problems obama created.... yeah.. I can see him as a gift from God.
Get the fuck outta here...that orange mf ain't working on fixin shit, what gotdamned planet are you Trump retards living on???? The man could give two fucks about you, your gotdamned problems or this fuckin country, all he wants is YUGE Klan rallies and photo opts, that's it!! Undoing what Obama set in play and replacing it with nothing...ain't rocket science you stupid white mf'!!
What makes you think I'm white?
Question should be, what makes you think I care?
You just called me a WHITE mf'. lol
Are you now saying you aren't interested in being accurate with what you post?

Last edited:

Kick the D party to the curb and ignore all their bullshit propaganda [MSM] and maybe you'll be able to personally investigate and vote for candidates who actually care about the people of this nation. While I can never agree with Sanders' ideas and policies as the "right ideas" for America, at least the guy actually cared about his people and was trying to do what he thought would fix their problems. At least until he stuck his dick between his legs, sold out, and towed the partisan line anyway.
Listen, I wasn't a Bernie fan, free this and free that....like give me a break, this is after all America.....what Bernie could have done and done successfully was force Trump on issues. Other than being a jew, Trump had nothing on this guy and would have caved had he actually been forced to explain all the bullshit he was spewing. He did this with Hillary, because the two of them, both crooks, both money hungry bastards, both stuck on self and what self wants and need and both could give two shits about the people they were campaigning to serve. He still may have lost, but at least the people who voted for Trump, would have gotten more out of this bitch than..."your gonna love it" "your gonna love winning so much, its gonna hurt", bullshit like that!!

I am a independent, after this last election, I was done with the democrats, changed my party affiliation 2 weeks after Trump won and I will never go back!!

Also, I wasn't saying you were a Sander's fan, I was just giving an example of a politician who cared about the peeps - even if you disagree with Trump's policies, he too cares about the peeps. Neither are your "typical shit bag politicians" - which was my point.
Trump cares about the peeps?????? Really and you can say that with a straight face, can ya? Trump cares about ratings, cares about crowd sizes, cares about keeping shit up....in all that madness, the man could give two shits about the gotdamned COUNTRY!!!!!! COUNTRY FIRST, LAST, ALWAYS!!! He's too gotdamned needy for words!!

~sigh~ That would be the part where I said stop watching the propaganda arm of the D party dear. I've been watching Donald Trump and fam since the 80s, trust me he cares about the people and America. Seriously do some research; just watch his interviews in the 80s and 90s on The Tonight Show and you'll see just how dishonest and full of shit the MSM are; or remain ignorant, your choice. ~shrug~

~sigh~ That would be the part where I said stop watching the propaganda arm of the D party dear. I've been watching Donald Trump and fam since the 80s, trust me he cares about the people and America. Seriously do some research; just watch his interviews in the 80s and 90s on The Tonight Show and you'll see just how dishonest and full of shit the MSM are; or remain ignorant, your choice. ~shrug~
Dear, has it ever occurred to you, that Trump just like the attention he was getting, I mean the man put himself on a fake Time Mag. cover? That this labor love talk he's always talking about and yet, he and his family outsource all their products, all of them to foreign countries and have yet to bring anything back to the so called people he loves? Has it ever occurred to you that maybe, just maybe, Trump is a con artist and you've been conned? Think about it...the man is a narcissistic, they care about nobody

After winning an election everyone said he couldn't possibly win... and now working hard to fix all the problems obama created.... yeah.. I can see him as a gift from God.
Get the fuck outta here...that orange mf ain't working on fixin shit, what gotdamned planet are you Trump retards living on???? The man could give two fucks about you, your gotdamned problems or this fuckin country, all he wants is YUGE Klan rallies and photo opts, that's it!! Undoing what Obama set in play and replacing it with nothing...ain't rocket science you stupid white mf'!!
My bad, I got a potty mouth, can't help it, can't change....sorry!! Do what most people do, either report me or put me on ignore...been there done dat!!

Dear, has it ever occurred to you, that Trump just like the attention he was getting, I mean the man put himself on a fake Time Mag. cover? That this labor love talk he's always talking about and yet, he and his family outsource all their products, all of them to foreign countries and have yet to bring anything back to the so called people he loves? Has it ever occurred to you that maybe, just maybe, Trump is a con artist and you've been conned? Think about it...the man is a narcissistic, they care about nobody

Just because someone's narcissistic doesn't mean they're evil Dear.

I've watched Trump for nearly my entire life, so no, I don't believe any of the bullshit the MSM has fabricated over the past year or so.

My bad, I got a potty mouth, can't help it, can't change....sorry!! Do what most people do, either report me or put me on ignore...been there done dat!!
It's all good.

I've said many times that I can respect your opinion. That doesn't mean I agree with you calling people names.

There are more effective ways of voicing/sharing an opinion, tigerred. Just saying. :)

Last edited:
republicans do not know how to lead,

if democrats knew how to lead we wouldnt have trump in the white house....
Harry, I completely agree with you....had these sorry mf's looked at Hillary the crook and saw what we all saw, Bernie would have been our nominee and win or lose, at least he would have forced Trump your sorry ass guy, to give specifics on his issues, rather than name call throughout the campaign...on that roll of leadership, the DNC failed miserably....however, can't for the life of me think of one single piece of legislation your guys have put forth in almost 10 years, nothing nada
you have me mixed up with someone else.....im not your fellow trump and hillary supporter....
Whatever Harry
you dont like it when someone classifies you as something you are not,do you?......

upload_2017-9-5_22-28-7.png

Forum List

Back