Is Comey Walking Into An Ambush?

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
I'm sure the former G-man thinks tomorrow will be his chance at saving-face and redemption. I'm also sure he's practiced some new catch-phrases like "mildly nauseous" for the event. But what I think he's missing is that he will have no friends on that panel. Everybody hates him. He's not scary to anybody anymore because Trump nut-cut him. So if his plan is to parse words implying the President messed with his "investigation", he's going to have to either provide specifics or get laughed out of the room. And he has no specifics, of that we can be sure. Trying to say: "that's classified" will go over like a pregnant pole-vaulter. So my advice to Comey is not to show up or if he does to keep his eye on the tree-line....there will be snipers aplenty looking for some pay-back on this primadonna. :eusa_think:

gettyimages-631413284.jpg

I'm sure the former G-man thinks tomorrow will be his chance at saving-face and redemption. I'm also sure he's practiced some new catch-phrases like "mildly nauseous" for the event. But what I think he's missing is that he will have no friends on that panel. Everybody hates him. He's not scary to anybody anymore because Trump nut-cut him. So if his plan is to parse words implying the President messed with his "investigation", he's going to have to either provide specifics or get laughed out of the room. And he has no specifics, of that we can be sure. Trying to say: "that's classified" will go over like a pregnant pole-vaulter. So my advice to Comey is not to show up or if he does to keep his eye on the tree-line....there will be snipers aplenty looking for some pay-back on this primadonna. :eusa_think:

gettyimages-631413284.jpg
A little nervous, there, Tom?

As Hillary Clinton would say....I think his testimony will be a "nothing-burger." :lol: If the guy had any real shit on Trump it would have been leaked months ago. The entire Russian thing is bullshit.

I think the Dims are too stupid to realize this whole thing could blow up in their face. The only known crime to have been committed was the unmasking of Flynn. We known this happened in the last days of the Obama Administration. Wonder how that's gonna turn out?

• Banned

Not me.....reminds me of the trick they played on me up in Wyoming. Got me liquored up with a spy behind a curtain they said took notes on me admitting to shooting Willie Nickell. Not even I could have hit that kid with a 45.60 300 yards out. I wouldn't dignify any of it by giving testimony so they tried to hang me but I talked my hangman into tying a slip-knot into the noose and when I dropped the knot came apart. I played dead until the crowd left, stole a horse and got away.

Not me.....reminds me of the trick they played on me up in Wyoming. Got me liquored up with a spy behind a curtain they said took notes on me admitting to shooting Willie Nickell. Not even I could have hit that kid with a 45.60 300 yards out. I wouldn't dignify any of it by giving testimony so they tried to hang me but I talked my hangman into tying a slip-knot into the noose and when I dropped the knot came apart. I played dead until the crowd left, stole a horse and got away.
Stole a horse?

Yes. Your therapist mentioned these little stories you manufacture in your head. He said it helps you to deal with your tragic lack of self respect.

Does anyone here know anything about Comey's ties to the Clinton Crime Cartel and for how many decades? I don't just mean years but decades of years. And in what capacities? This guy was in the Clinton's employ before some of you were born. I am hoping all this dirt will be uncovered during the Senate hearings.

And I am not going to provide any links or proof. I made accusations and if you want to disprove them, well, your googler ain't broken. Lay on, MacDuff.

Yes. Your therapist mentioned these little stories you manufacture in your head. He said it helps you to deal with your tragic lack of self respect.

Next time don't brag about your pecker if you don't have a postage stamp to hide it from view. :badgrin:

In my opinion this is just for the D.C and New York crowd to get all excited about. They are presenting it as "the Super Bowl" and suggesting restaurants and bars will be filled with people to watch the testimony. While everyone else yawns and awaits the soundbites.

lol, right. The average American cares far more about the economy and abuses in trade, tax reform and immigration issues than some year long witch hunt clearly being promoted by the same donors who lost the election.

Anything and everything to slow down his administration and his agenda as voted on by the success of 33 states!

Get 'er done Trump! Don't let these anti-Americans slow down your agenda and try and deny the nations what you campaigned on!

I think his testimony will be similar to what he did with his Clinton testimony he will try to play to both sides. I suspect it will be something along the lines of I found some of President Trumps comments troubling but I did not pursue them because they did not meet the legal requirements for obstruction of justice.

So far it's all about emotion from comey and no substance. Of course there never was any evidence of collusion because it never occurred so emotion is the fall back choice. Expect many tears.

So you think he might start sobbing? now that would be must-see TV. :lol:

I think his testimony will be similar to what he did with his Clinton testimony he will try to play to both sides. I suspect it will be something along the lines of I found some of President Trumps comments troubling but I did not pursue them because they did not meet the legal requirements for obstruction of justice.

All I want to know is what he took out of the FBI building when he left. He prosecuted Gen.Petraeus for having classified documents hidden in his home (something he should never have mentioned in open-session). I want somebody to hand over his "memos" but the FBI is refusing to do so. Now that it's our Director in there I'd expect some cooperation on that.

Forum List

Back