Is Cheney Crazy?

"I don’t know of anybody who died from torture."
-- Rush, claiming Jesus was just a myth, Link

Hey, moron, pay attention:

Jesus didn't die from torture. He died from being executed.

The execution was barbaric and tortuous.

But the death was from being deliberately PUT to death.

Freakin' dumbass Snowbacks.

well he was the son of God....are you saying he was a quiter?

"I don’t know of anybody who died from torture."
-- Rush, claiming Jesus was just a myth, Link

Hey, moron, pay attention:

Jesus didn't die from torture. He died from being executed.

The execution was barbaric and tortuous.

But the death was from being deliberately PUT to death.

Freakin' dumbass Snowbacks.

well he was the son of God....are you saying he was a quiter?

If permitting yourself to be sacrificed is being a quitter, then maybe the answer would be "yes."

But you seem more intent on making offensive comments about Christianity than in debating the merits of the stupid thing you had ignorantly and incorrectly said.

Your fight is fought best somewhere else. It would be difficult to get me overly worked up about your efforts to be offensive. I'm not very religious.

well I'm sure Jesus sacrificed himself for Cheneys right to torture....so carry on.

well I'm sure Jesus sacrificed himself for Cheneys right to torture....so carry on.

The discussion, you sub-standard Canuck moron, is about Vice President Cheney, not about Jesus Christ or about Christianity.

I don't believe, by the way, that you have any ability to demonstrate that Vice President Cheney has ever (supposedly) espoused a belief in a "right" to torture.

The discussion, you sub-standard Canuck moron, is about Vice President Cheney, not about Jesus Christ or about Christianity.

I don't believe, by the way, that you have any ability to demonstrate that Vice President Cheney has ever (supposedly) espoused a belief in a "right" to torture.

Whether or not there was a "right" to torture probably didn't even occur to him.

Whether or not there was a "right" to torture probably didn't even occur to him.

And there's no reason why it should. The proposition is stupid.

But it's not torture that he sought in any event.

Do try to obtain some insight.

Is Cheney Crazy?

Possibly, I really don't know.

But even the crazy can be evil mofokers, too.

Is he evil?

You betcha'!

He's one of the most evil SOB's ever so close to becoming POTUS.

Is Cheney Crazy?

Is he evil?

You betcha'!

Entirely wrong.

He is not in the slightest bit evil.

He is a truly great man.

Unlike the current ass-clown infesting the Oval Office (or his incoherent addled side-kick playing the role of Vice President these sad days) Vice President Cheney actually cared about protecting the security of the United States.

You libbies loathe Vice President Cheney because he does not suffer you fools gladly. He tells the truth about you guys and what you're doing. And, like so many libbies, you cannot ABIDE the truth.

Cheney's a pro compared to what you have now. what's his name??? oh yeah thrown under the bus. Osama's know no more about national security than he does about fornicating. and the terrorist are moving in. :eusa_whistle:

Cheney's a pro compared to what you have now. what's his name??? oh yeah thrown under the bus. Osama's know no more about national security than he does about fornicating. and the terrorist are moving in. :eusa_whistle:

Cheney and his tactics have provided the best recruiting tool the crazed terrorists have. Our own military and intelligance have verified this.

The way to beat the terrorists is to win the hearts and minds of the population. General Patreaus has proven this to be the case.

Dick Cheney and his tactics are contrary to our best military minds of today; General Patreaus et all.

Cheney the slime bucket evaded the draft and did not serve.

No one on any side of the political spectrum should defend him. he should be in jail.

Cheney and his tactics have provided the best recruiting tool the crazed terrorists have. Our own military and intelligance have verified this.

An oft-repeated mantra not even marignally susceptible to proof. And it doesn't even seem remotely likely to be true in any event.

The way to beat the terrorists is to win the hearts and minds of the population. General Patreaus has proven this to be the case.

The "population" are, by and large, not the terrorists. Your little aphorism has a nice ring to it (have a Coke and a smile!) but is not "true" just because saying it makes you feel all cozy and superior.

Dick Cheney and his tactics are contrary to our best military minds of today; General Patreaus et all.

Untrue. The General and al never said any such thing.

Vice President Cheney, the stand-up man of principle, MAY have evaded the draft back in the day. But that is largely IRRELEVANT to the issue of whether the advice and counsel he offers for us TODAY is meritorious.

No one on any side of the political spectrum should defend him. he should be in jail.

Bull. NOBODY with a brain should denigrate him even if they find themselves disagreeing with him. And he has done NOTHING criminal, so why you think he should be in jail is rather unclear. Sorry, Fudd, but you FAIL yet again.

so where's your VP ??? handing out lolipops to school girls. I believe he was appointed to do something????
they have no fuckin hearts and no fuckin minds. the slime bucket's in the black house playing with his pecker.

did Osama serve???? oh i forgot. he was banging white chicks

Last edited:
lol Jay. :lol:

Where do you find those?

but really, how is scaring the everloving shit out of some scumbag terrorist, torture?

Or is it just rhetoric? :)
eh libs?

Or was it just the paperboy and his mother, or some rival shepherd, or anyone else sold out for 30 pieces of silver? Nobody will ever know, because so many were paid, and so many were picked up on the basis of cash transactions consisting of no more verification than a pointed finger and a happy recipient.

Is Cheney Crazy?

Is he evil?

You betcha'!

Entirely wrong.

He is not in the slightest bit evil.

He is a truly great man.

Unlike the current ass-clown infesting the Oval Office (or his incoherent addled side-kick playing the role of Vice President these sad days) Vice President Cheney actually cared about protecting the security of the United States.

You libbies loathe Vice President Cheney because he does not suffer you fools gladly. He tells the truth about you guys and what you're doing. And, like so many libbies, you cannot ABIDE the truth.

Truth is he wouldn't have become jack shit if it weren't for his wife. That is the truth.

Forum List

Back