Is Chavez smelling his own "sulfur"?

If I could have had an opportunity to share Jesus Christ with Chavez and pointed out to him the position the Catholic church held on communism perhaps he could have been saved. I do not like seeing any person go to hell and that includes lost people such as communists. It is very, very sad to know he has lost his chance forever to know Jesus Christ. What a tragedy.

His fate has been judged!

images

You may be jumping to conclusions. Absolution on the death bed and he'd be sitting at the right hand of God waiting for you! :eusa_pray:

Not true. That is a doctrine of a church not biblical however. One must be drawn by the Holy Spirit to Christ and repentance. It is not up to man to come when he is ready. It is up to man to come when the Holy Spirit beckons him to come.

The Spirit of God will not always strive with a man. The day will come when God says that is enough! Do not strive with that one any longer... go to the next one and invite him to come.

Salvation is a miracle, not a business decision or a purchase of fire insurance. It is when you begin to feel the conviction of the Holy Spirit, when you know inside that God is dealing with your heart - that you must come in humility and sincerity and accept the pardon of Christ. Church rituals are dead letter of the Law with out the Spirit of God behind them. - Jeremiah

In other words, you do not come to God when you feel like coming to him, you come when He calls you. Otherwise you may miss heaven completely.

-Jeremiah

Hugo Chavez has always been a Roman Catholic.

There is no such thing as a Marxist Christian. Nor is there such a thing as a communist Catholic. Not according to the Roman Catholic Vatican decree forbidding it.

Let me post it for you, hold on..

Alright, I've got it:

According to the July 28, 1949 decree of the Holy Office of the Roman Catholic Church, the following categories of Catholics are to be excommunicated:

Whosoever ever belongs to the Communist Party;
Whosoever makes propaganda for it in any way;
Whosoever votes for it and its candidates;
Whosoever writes for the Communist press, reads and spreads it;

Whosoever remains a member of a Communist organization;
Whosoever confesses the materialistic and anti christian teaching of atheist communism;
Whosoever defends and spreads it;
this punishment applies also to parties that make common cause with Communism.

By this you see that any Catholic who is involved in any way with Marxist Communism should be ex communicated from the Church. No Marxist or Communist can claim to believe and serve Jesus Christ. They must repent and abandon such blasphemy.

-Jeremiah

Excommunication doesn't mean you're not a catholic, you fucking idiot. It just means you're barred from that community. Not every catholic follows the church... they follow the faith.

And I 100% assure you, there are undoubtedly Catholic communists, communist Roman Catholics in the world.

What YOU say or the church says cannot deprive somebody of their personal connection to god.

No amount of evil things man can do to another can they deprive them of their personal connection to god, their personal faith, their personal religion.

All I know for sure is he shoud have come to Houston to M.D. Anderson instead of M.D. Castro. That's a mistake he won't be repeating.

Hugo was a great guy , though far from perfect . He will always be remembered as the guy who stood up against the American Terrorists and the American Religion for World Domination .
The CIA may have finally got him but he lit the fuse for the underdogs .
Americans hated him because he told the truth about them .

Cons would have preferred that the US go in and kill Chavez and install a right wing regime in Venezuela, like they did with Allende in Chile.

1973 Chilean coup d'état - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They didn't do any such thing in Chile, moron. However, Pinochet was the savior of his people. If it wasn't for him, Chile would have been another Cuba.

Pinochet was a brutal dictator like any other.

Sure is funny how you guys have this selective "love one dictator hate another" thing going on, regularly.

He ruled by terror and he's the bee's knees to you. Funny.

Forum List

Back