Is Carson Really Trying to help The Donald?

Mertex

Cat Lady =^..^=
Apr 27, 2013
Is Carson for real? He endorsed Trump but he keeps making untoward remarks about Trump....makes you wonder if he is actually working for Cruz. He makes his listeners feel better about voting for Trump by reminding them "it's only for four years"......among other not so nice comments.

Or, maybe Carson is just really dumb....knows how to do brain surgery but his own brain doesn't function normally?

What is wrong with this guy? Maybe that's why nobody voted for him? As if the Republican party isn't crazy enough already, now we have this?:badgrin:

Failed presidential candidate Dr. Ben Carson, an Ambien pill come to life, believes so strongly in Donald Trump and his message of Making America Great Again that he endorsed him, but not so strongly that he can stop undermining the Republican front-runner every chance he gets.

“He has some major defects, there’s no question about it—just like the rest of us,” the retired neurosurgeon told radio host John Catsimatidis on Sunday, when he was asked why he supported the billionaire, who once compared Carson to a child molester. “But I think he is willing to listen to other people. He may not say that publicly because there is a humility issue there that could perhaps use some polishing.”

Regardless, Carson insisted that America’s lack of greatness overrode Trump’s character flaws. “Nobody believes in the government anymore,” he said. “Everybody believes that we are weak: we are weak on the world stage; we are not doing things that make sense economically. And he’s probably the person who is most likely to do that.

“Are there better people? Probably,” he added.

Despite his apparent ambivalence (“We’re only looking at four years,” he said recently, outlining the worst-case scenario), Carson has been crisscrossing the country on Trump’s behalf, most recently drumming up support for him in North Dakota, where the Trump, Ted Cruz, and John Kasich campaigns converged this weekend to sway the state’s uncommitted delegates ahead of this summer’s Republican National Convention.According to MSNBC, Carson argued that they should vote for Trump because Cruz “is too divisive.”

Ben Carson’s Trump Endorsement Keeps Getting Worse: “Are There Better People? Probably”

And, WTF?

After falling tragically silent for a spell after his presidential campaign ended, Carson reemerged last week to offer his endorsement to the candidacy ofDonald Trump because God told him to. Now, it seems Carson isn’t necessarily all that pleased with the good Lord’s will.

On Monday, he told Newsmax’s Steve Malzberg that (and I’m not kidding) he really wishes things had worked out differently, and he’d been able to endorse a different candidate.

Ben Carson Wishes He’d Endorsed Someone Else, Says Trump Offered Him Admin Post

Carson was clear trump wasn't his first choice.. I don't really know what else to say unless I go in HACK mode :dunno:

Carson was clear trump wasn't his first choice.. I don't really know what else to say unless I go in HACK mode :dunno:

If you're making up an excuse for Carson, I don't get it!:badgrin:

Is Carson for real? He endorsed Trump but he keeps making untoward remarks about Trump....makes you wonder if he is actually working for Cruz. He makes his listeners feel better about voting for Trump by reminding them "it's only for four years"......among other not so nice comments.

Or, maybe Carson is just really dumb....knows how to do brain surgery but his own brain doesn't function normally?

What is wrong with this guy? Maybe that's why nobody voted for him? As if the Republican party isn't crazy enough already, now we have this?:badgrin:

Failed presidential candidate Dr. Ben Carson, an Ambien pill come to life, believes so strongly in Donald Trump and his message of Making America Great Again that he endorsed him, but not so strongly that he can stop undermining the Republican front-runner every chance he gets.

“He has some major defects, there’s no question about it—just like the rest of us,” the retired neurosurgeon told radio host John Catsimatidis on Sunday, when he was asked why he supported the billionaire, who once compared Carson to a child molester. “But I think he is willing to listen to other people. He may not say that publicly because there is a humility issue there that could perhaps use some polishing.”

Regardless, Carson insisted that America’s lack of greatness overrode Trump’s character flaws. “Nobody believes in the government anymore,” he said. “Everybody believes that we are weak: we are weak on the world stage; we are not doing things that make sense economically. And he’s probably the person who is most likely to do that.

“Are there better people? Probably,” he added.

Despite his apparent ambivalence (“We’re only looking at four years,” he said recently, outlining the worst-case scenario), Carson has been crisscrossing the country on Trump’s behalf, most recently drumming up support for him in North Dakota, where the Trump, Ted Cruz, and John Kasich campaigns converged this weekend to sway the state’s uncommitted delegates ahead of this summer’s Republican National Convention.According to MSNBC, Carson argued that they should vote for Trump because Cruz “is too divisive.”

Ben Carson’s Trump Endorsement Keeps Getting Worse: “Are There Better People? Probably”

And, WTF?

After falling tragically silent for a spell after his presidential campaign ended, Carson reemerged last week to offer his endorsement to the candidacy ofDonald Trump because God told him to. Now, it seems Carson isn’t necessarily all that pleased with the good Lord’s will.

On Monday, he told Newsmax’s Steve Malzberg that (and I’m not kidding) he really wishes things had worked out differently, and he’d been able to endorse a different candidate.

Ben Carson Wishes He’d Endorsed Someone Else, Says Trump Offered Him Admin Post

Listen, when the only people Donald Dumb can get to support his bullshit, is people like Palin, Chrispy and Carson, what the hell does that tell ya? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL...I expect any day now for Trip, Palin's mentally challenge son to endorse the Donald.

Forum List

Back