Is Carl Sagans 'Baloney Detection Kit' Acceptable Among AGW Proponents Today?

No, Sagan agreed with scientists on global warming. No, he did not agree with the uneducated slob deniers.

>>All due respect to the late, great Mr Sagan, but he died in 1996, before a lot of new information has since continued to arise.<<

Carl Sagan is dead and nobody really believes AGW anymore. You're stuck in the 90s. We've had scientific breakthroughs. We need fossil fuels. You can't be a fossil fuel denier. You can't be that stupid.

The warmers would be calling Sagan a "denialist" today.

Above all, Carl Sagan was a self-promoter. He would have understood that PBS doesn't fund TV series that don't accept the AGW doctrine.

I'd love to hear Carl Sagan ream you guys a new one for taking his general ways to verify the truth of an argument and twist them around to disprove global warming.
Do you know why none of the so called experts ever start their discussions with past climate changes and why they changed and how we arrived at our present climate?

It’s because CO2 didn’t drive any of those climate changes. CO2 only reinforced those climate changes.

Now are you going to be a denier of that?

Above all, Carl Sagan was a self-promoter. He would have understood that PBS doesn't fund TV series that don't accept the AGW doctrine.

I disagree. Sagan was a legit scientist and was a vocal agnostic who respected religious people. That was a hard position to take, and he did it.

I disagree. Sagan was a legit scientist and was a vocal agnostic who respected religious people. That was a hard position to take, and he did it.
Being honest is always difficult for some people.
For people like me and Carl it comes naturally.

In the case of this thread, I suspect telling the truth is a conflict of interest for the deniers..

Of course not, as AGW is true. They also don't fund anti vaxxer propaganda.

What an idiot! TV shows do not make AGW true. Neither does anything else. You usually do not know what you are talking about.

The AGW deniers are for truth and the American way. AGWs should be Canadians.

What an idiot! TV shows do not make AGW true. Neither does anything else. You usually do not know what you are talking about.

The AGW deniers are for truth and the American way. AGWs should be Canadians.
Can you take some advice from an outside observer ?

If you believe the earth is 6000 years old, you probably shouldn't
criticize anyone else's intelligence about anything.

Carl Sagan is dead and nobody really believes AGW anymore. You're stuck in the 90s. We've had scientific breakthroughs. We need fossil fuels. You can't be a fossil fuel denier. You can't be that stupid.

God I'm glad you're on their side.

You are the one of the BIGGEST hypocrites here. And one of my talking points on AGW. If AGW was so troubling, then the rich would not fly in private jets. YOU are the one who posted wanting to fly in the new Honda jet. You were masturbating over it. Your hypocrisy has been exposed. What you should do is drive there in your Volt or Leaf car. Own and live your putrid hypocrisy.

iu

You are the one of the BIGGEST hypocrites here. And one of my talking points on AGW. If AGW was so troubling, then the rich would not fly in private jets. YOU are the one who posted wanting to fly in the new Honda jet.

I'm a hypocrite for posting a video about planes ?

Maybe I own stock in Exxon Mobil and Duke Energy. Does that mean I can't
express my disappointment in an industry that's also destroying my habitat ?

I want peace with Russia. Does that make me a Putin puppet ?

Can you take some advice from an outside observer ?

If you believe the earth is 6000 years old, you probably shouldn't
criticize anyone else's intelligence about anything.

I have demonstrated using the scientific method the Earth is 6000 years old and young such as C-14 still remaining and being able to use radiocarbon dating, recession of the moon, bent rocks, soft tissue remaining in dinosaur fossils, and more. Your side hasn't demonstrated evolution and radiometric dating as the assumptions are wrong. You're not intelligent enough to explain radiometric dating :icon_rolleyes:.

He and Kaku helped me thread the needle between agnosticism and the very real probability of a creator.

Forum List

Back