Is Bill O'reilly memo tonight a solution?

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Is Bill O'rellily memo tonight a solution?

The O'Reilly Factor | Bill O'Reilly | Fox News

After 2 minutes

-Rebuild the family
-Have Obama scream at the rap artist and Hollywood
-Uniforms for all students
-Tell teenage girls not to get knocked up. A shaming.

Is this a solution????

You really have to charge the mindset of the environment to build the environment for businesses.

Last edited:
Gee, why aren't we hearing similar comments from the usual cast of self-appointed leaders of the black community? Purely a business decision on their parts? What's in their best interests the status quo or wholesale changes within the community? Ah, but what would be best for the future of blacks?

Jesse?...Al?....Buehler?...Comments?

After 2 minutes

-Rebuild the family

Is this a solution????

You really have to charge the mindset of the environment to build the environment for businesses.

I've always looked at that as essentially the solution for problems being experienced by black culture. I don't give a shit about rap or school uniforms, but to me the keys are:

1. Shun black males who do not take care of their families. This means he is no longer welcome at home, on the street or at church
2. Encourage black females to have NO SEX unless the guy shows he is responsible with school or a job
3. Value education over all other attributes
4. Look out for eachother. Patronize black businesses, hire black workers, loan eachother money, pay back what you borrow.
5. Care about the children. Look out for the black children in your community. Notify the parents if a child is out of line, instill discipline in your children

Last edited:
It's part of a solution. The real solution would be for black people to reject the race baiting "leaders" they have and get new leaders who aren't invested in race baiting and getting paid to be keep black people poor.

After 2 minutes

-Rebuild the family

Is this a solution????

I've always looked at that as essentially the solution for problems being experienced by black culture. I don't give a shit about rap or school uniforms, but to me the keys are:

1. Shun black males who do not take care of their families. This means he is no longer welcome at home, on the street or at church
2. Encourage black females to have NO SEX unless the guy shows he is responsible with school or a job
4. Look out for eachother. Patronize black businesses, hire black workers, loan eachother money, pay back what you borrow.
5. Care about the children. Look out for the black children in your community. Notify the parents if a child is out of line, instill discipline in your children

You're going to try to cram white Christian morals down the throats of black people ? Gotta love the irony of that coming from a liberal. :lol:

After 2 minutes

-Rebuild the family

Is this a solution????

You're going to try to cram white Christian morals down the throats of black people ? Gotta love the irony of that coming from a liberal. :lol:

The Christian Church plays a strong role in the black community. They always have.

The local black churches need to drive home the message that children without marriage will not be tolerated. Bring back the old "shotgun wedding"

The Christian Church plays a strong role in the black community. They always have.

The local black churches need to drive home the message that children without marriage will not be tolerated. Bring back the old "shotgun wedding"

Does your white guilt cause selective blindness. I very plainly said "WHITE" Christian morals.
and please...let's not pretend that white Christians are the same as black ones

if the US was a racist society why are Asian Americans leading the pack?

1. strong nuclear family. To them family is #1. They support each other into old age.

2. value of education: there are no excuse or blaming others.The teachers are respected.Education is valued.

3. low illegitimacy rates. Women have few out of wedlock births

4.low crime rate, high moral values.

5. they value hard work

the US actually has equal opportunity, but does not guarantee equal outcomes.

Does your white guilt cause selective blindness. I very plainly said "WHITE" Christian morals.

Does Jesus know?

Does Jesus know?

si,

bronli85400925.jpg

Forum List

Back