Is Biden worried that ceasefire will expose extensive Israeli war crimes?

MinTrut

Diamond Member
Jun 7, 2021
Straight from Politico:

Biden is just another in a long line of US presidents who support Israel's long history of ethnic cleansing, terrorism and genocide

When will this obscenity cease?

What can decent people do?

Straight from Politico:

Biden is just another in a long line of US presidents who support Israel's long history of ethnic cleansing, terrorism and genocide

When will this obscenity cease?

What can decent people do?

I thought the republican party line was that Joe Biden hated Israel and supported hamas?

I thought the republican party line was that Joe Biden hated Israel and supported hamas?
Are you in the wrong thread?

Or just another liberal who supports genocide?

Biden is just the latest DeepSwamp monster who supports Israeli genocide; it's not a party thing.

Both of the major US criminal political gangs do it.

Wake up.

None of those.

I'm a guy asking a question.
You're a guy trolling and derailing a thread with your irrelevant obsessive bullshit, and ignorantly/smugly assuming I'm a Republican.

Contribute to the actual topic, or get lost.

TIA

You're a guy trolling and derailing a thread with your irrelevant obsessive bullshit, and ignorantly/smugly assuming I'm a Republican.

Contribute to the actual topic, or get lost.

TIA
So do you think Joe Biden is pro israel or pro palestine?

Pro Israel.

As per anyone vetted for the office.
Ahah! So at least somewhat rational response.

Now why are you accusing Joe Biden of covering up israeli atrocities? And why would those fall back on him anyway?

Especially since there's been talk of this since the first shot was fired?

More likely the opposite. Biden is hoping a cease-fire will expose Israeli war crimes.

This conflict is the first time that Biden has disagreed with the most radical elements of the Democratic Party. That must make his handlers very uncomfortable. The exposure of Israeli war crimes, real or faked, could give him an excuse to call for a permanent cease-fire and complete Israeli withdrawal from Arab areas of Palestine, i.e. the first step in the Hamas/Iran/Radical American Liberal plan for wiping Israel off the map.

Then he'd be back in the good graces of the Squad.

Ahah! So at least somewhat rational response.

Now why are you accusing Joe Biden of covering up israeli atrocities? And why would those fall back on him anyway?

Especially since there's been talk of this since the first shot was fired?
The first shot "was fired?"

What, you don't know who fired it?

THe fool who gave billions to the Ukraine and offered to people who had lost their homes and family members to a Hawaian fire,
$700. THat heartless fool, is that who you mean.

Forum List

Back