Is Biden Planning To Start A Nuclear War To Cancel 2024 Election?

Awhile ago, I made a satirical post that Republicans are going to claim Biden forced Russia to invade Ukraine all as part of a plan to start a nuclear war just to cancel the 2024 election....Trumpers clutched their pearls and claimed nobody is dumb enough to claim that as a real thing....well...Trumpers continue to prove me right over and over and over again......Like I said, you can't parody right-wingers, they are gladly unhinged from reality and are willing to say any and everything to fill a news slot on OAN, Newsmax, etc...

Furthermore, there will still be Trumpers on this very message board that will twist themselves into pretzels to claim this is true.

Biden didn't force Russia to invade Ukraine, he invited them.

A political party voting against the other party leader.

Yes, a very good comparison to trumpers falling prey to Russian propaganda.

Good grief.
Progs fear Trump. That is the only thing I can surmise. And with the help of likeminded Republicans, they butcher him daily. Whatever people thought of him in his past, he has paid a price more than near all the politicians in D.C combined have.

I don’t think Biden is going to start the war, but his actions like shooting off a Minuteman III does nothing to prevent it.

The problem with saber rattling like that is this it’s no longer the 80’/90’s and democrats have had policies that have increased countries with nuclear capability

I hope they have at least made the codes something Biden can remember and use like 1.2.3.4.5.A.B.C. Anything more complicated and we would all be ash before he could finish mumbling it out

which of the 200 thousand or so genders your masters claim are legit do you identify as ? are you wearing a bright colored dress while posting this thread ? rightwingers are unhinged from reality eh ..
:sigh2:.....leftists .
^ Desperation post ^

If the voter rolls are cleaned up the Democrats will never win another election. How it was done has been all but proven and the word is getting around. The MSM will not touch this story ,why is that?
In other words, not only did we run rings around you retards and your equally dumb fuhrer, you still have not found any way to stop us?

Pretty pathetic lot, aren’t you? Thoughts and prayers, kiddo. :itsok:

In other words, not only did we run rings around you retards and your equally dumb fuhrer, you still have not found any way to stop us?

Pretty pathetic lot, aren’t you? Thoughts and prayers, kiddo. :itsok:
We are on to the voters rolls which are public records. You have admitted the election was stolen. Do you realize that? You have admitted you are a traitor. Thanks stupid.

Progs fear Trump. That is the only thing I can surmise.

You mistake hatred fo opportunity.

And with the help of likeminded Republicans, they butcher him daily.

Yep. Isn't the first amendment great?

Whatever people thought of him in his past, he has paid a price more than near all the politicians in D.C combined have.
Your point? Why wouldn't voters and other agencies scrutinize an ex president with 91 indictments? Are you new?

We are on to the voters rolls which are public records. You have admitted the election was stolen. Do you realize that? You have admitted you are a traitor. Thanks stupid.
Gad, you are slow. You finally caught on, eh? Yup, I did admit that I single-handedly used my Soros Space Lasers along with my 2000 mules to steal the 2020 election.

Heck, I am going to further. I have already stolen the 2024 elections. For a small fee, I will even email you the results.

What are going to do about it, retard?

The Democrats don't have to do a "Wag the Dog" scam.

They learned in 2020 that all they have to do to steal an election is to print up as many ballots as they need to win.

Voters decide nothing. Those who count the votes decide everything.

Biden ain't got the brains to deal with nuclear war. What we have to worry about is the cadre of liberal kids who have no respect for America and might be running the administration. God help us if we had to depend on the giggling V.P. The mainstream media is sworn to support the Biden administration so we can't depend on our traditional sources of information.

They swallow every negative conspiracy theory so quickly that it just blows the mind.

They've been so manipulated that they're an incredibly easy target for damn near anything, as long as it is some kind of attack on the people they feel are evil.

Interestingly, and not coincidentally, I could say the same about jihadis.
Looking in the mirror again, I see

Gad, you are slow. You finally caught on, eh? Yup, I did admit that I single-handedly used my Soros Space Lasers along with my 2000 mules to steal the 2020 election.

Heck, I am going to further. I have already stolen the 2024 elections. For a small fee, I will even email you the results.

What are going to do about it, retard?
Pretty much what I just did. Call you a traitor and a POS.

Forum List

Back