Is Biden Planning To Start A Nuclear War To Cancel 2024 Election?

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

Awhile ago, I made a satirical post that Republicans are going to claim Biden forced Russia to invade Ukraine all as part of a plan to start a nuclear war just to cancel the 2024 election....Trumpers clutched their pearls and claimed nobody is dumb enough to claim that as a real thing....well...Trumpers continue to prove me right over and over and over again......Like I said, you can't parody right-wingers, they are gladly unhinged from reality and are willing to say any and everything to fill a news slot on OAN, Newsmax, etc...

Furthermore, there will still be Trumpers on this very message board that will twist themselves into pretzels to claim this is true.

Awhile ago, I made a satirical post that Republicans are going to claim Biden forced Russia to invade Ukraine all as part of a plan to start a nuclear war just to cancel the 2024 election....Trumpers clutched their pearls and claimed nobody is dumb enough to claim that as a real thing....well...Trumpers continue to prove me right over and over and over again......Like I said, you can't parody right-wingers, they are gladly unhinged from reality and are willing to say any and everything to fill a news slot on OAN, Newsmax, etc...

Furthermore, there will still be Trumpers on this very message board that will twist themselves into pretzels to claim this is true.

Lol it is a sad state of affairs that Putin's propaganda about nuclear war has Trumper cowards so fearful.

Republicans used to be made of stouter stuff. It's like they forgot all about Reagan's work.

Nah. We don't need to do something as drastic. We just wait till the idiots have voted and then go in and switch it using Chinese bamboo ballots and our Soros Space Lasers.

Heck, we did that in 2020 right under Trump's nose, and now with Biden in the WH? With our space lasers and our 2000 mules... You do the math.

They swallow every negative conspiracy theory so quickly that it just blows the mind.

They've been so manipulated that they're an incredibly easy target for damn near anything, as long as it is some kind of attack on the people they feel are evil.

Interestingly, and not coincidentally, I could say the same about jihadis.

Nah. We don't need to do something as drastic. We just wait till the idiots have voted and then go in and switch it using Chinese bamboo ballots and our Soros Space Lasers.

Heck, we did that in 2020 right under Trump's nose, and now with Biden in the WH? With our space lasers and our 2000 mules... You do the math.

Lol it is a sad state of affairs that Putin's propaganda about nuclear war has Trumper cowards so fearful.

Republicans used to be made of stouter stuff. It's like they forgot all about Reagan's work.
Progressives are on their never ending we must get rid of Trump agenda. Not too much courage in that.

They swallow every negative conspiracy theory so quickly that it just blows the mind.

They've been so manipulated that they're an incredibly easy target for damn near anything, as long as it is some kind of attack on the people they feel are evil.

Interestingly, and not coincidentally, I could say the same about jihadis.
Like you swallow obvious lies from a corrupt media and government? C'mon hack, you can do better.

There ya go. In 2020 we had 2000 mules. Upcoming election we will have 20,000 mules. You idiots don't stand a chance. We. GOT. THIS.

Is Biden Planning To Start A Nuclear War To Cancel 2024 Election?​

:spinner: :spinner: :spinner: :spinner: :spinner:

The more Trump's evilness and crimes are exposed, the more the tards have to demonize Biden and the Democrats.

"See? Trump's not so bad in comparison! At least he doesn't eat babies and wear their faces for a mask like the Democrats do!"

When will the batshittery finally shock the New Right back to reality?

which of the 200 thousand or so genders your masters claim are legit do you identify as ? are you wearing a bright colored dress while posting this thread ? rightwingers are unhinged from reality eh ..
:sigh2:.....leftists .

Progressives are on their never ending we must get rid of Trump agenda. Not too much courage in that.
A political party voting against the other party leader.

Yes, a very good comparison to trumpers falling prey to Russian propaganda.

Good grief.

There ya go. In 2020 we had 2000 mules. Upcoming election we will have 20,000 mules. You idiots don't stand a chance. We. GOT. THIS.
We had massive organized fraud that stole the 2020 election. Nothing, not even cheating again, will change that fact.

We had massive organized fraud that stole the 2020 election. Nothing, not even cheating again, will change that fact.
Sure. And we did this "massive organized fraud" right under your trumptard noses! Do you think you are going to stop us in the next? :laughing0301:

If I were you guys, I would sit out the next few elections. WE. GOT. THIS.

the planned war is on it's own global timeline. I would place bets here on a climate change/ pandemic/ equity/ misinformation martial law scenario.

Sure. And we did this "massive organized fraud" right under your trumptard noses! Do you think you are going to stop us in the next? :laughing0301:

If I were you guys, I would sit out the next few elections. WE. GOT. THIS.
If the voter rolls are cleaned up the Democrats will never win another election. How it was done has been all but proven and the word is getting around. The MSM will not touch this story ,why is that?

Forum List

Back