Is Barack Hussein Obama A MUSLIM?

Most in the world name their children 'Hussein' because they are part of the Muslim Faith. That's just the way it is. Obamabot wingnuts are just gonna have to face reality. It is what it is.

They're going to have to face reality??? Are youi out of your fucking mind?

He's not a mooslum -- let it go already!

:doubt:

They shall be forced to face the reality... of some poster on a message board repeatedly claiming something with proof being the middle name.

Oh the humanity...

j9n8t4.jpg

Given his background, we pretty much know he's been a Muslim in the past so maybe the better question is....is he still a Muslim?
Nope, he's a Jew...

obama1.jpg

sometimes a picture speaks a thousand words.:clap::clap::clap:

He's definetely afraid of the zionist jews and to not serve them thats for sure.

sometimes live recordings between heads of state speak a thousand words as well.

Its funny watching him get all angry about Bibi relaxing in the oval office putting his feet up on the table letting Obozo know he is the master and he is the slave,hee hee.

Last edited by a moderator:
Most in the world name their children 'Hussein' because they are part of the Muslim Faith. That's just the way it is. Obamabot wingnuts are just gonna have to face reality. It is what it is.

Really? This is all your ilk have left? That because Obama's middle name is 'Hussein', he must be a Muslim?

Um, have you ever thought that Barack Hussein Obama Sr.'s name might have something to do with the name of his son and our President's name; Barack Hussen Obama II?

Or are you going to cling to your 'middle name defines religion' theory that's so overwhelmingly contradicted by the evidence with our president as to be a little embarrassing?

Yeah sure, people all over the world name their children 'Hussein' because they're definitely not Muslim. Gawd, you Obamabots are such delusional dipshits.

you mean paid shills.:D

Yeah sure, lots of Husseins out there who definitely 'aren't' Muslims. Sure thing Obamabot nutters. :cuckoo:

Absolutely not, he is a man of no religion. There is no religion of narcissism. Obama is to egocentric to ever admit that there is a god other then himself. But that is just my opinion.

And when has Obama claimed that he was a God? Or is that just you pretending to be Obama?

Obama, when speaking for himself, has described his personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Acknowledged that he's a Christian. And has spoken of his Christian faith.

But we should ignore Obama on his own faith.....and just accept whatever you say for him? Um, no. Obama is the world's leading authority on his own faith. You've don't know Obama, have never spoken to him, have never so much as been in the same room with him. Rendering your opinion on his 'heart of hearts' to be uselessly uninformed.

Absolutely not, he is a man of no religion. There is no religion of narcissism. Obama is to egocentric to ever admit that there is a god other then himself. But that is just my opinion.

And when has Obama claimed that he was a God? Or is that just you pretending to be Obama?

Obama, when speaking for himself, has described his personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Acknowledged that he's a Christian. And has spoken of his Christian faith.

But we should ignore Obama on his own faith.....and just accept whatever you say for him? Um, no. Obama is the world's leading authority on his own faith. You've don't know Obama, have never spoken to him, have never so much as been in the same room with him. Rendering your opinion on his 'heart of hearts' to be uselessly uninformed.

Thus I offered my opinion. An opinion obtained by observation. Who but a narcissist says “We are the ones we have been waiting for?" OR who takes on these god like qualities, which he states: " this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal;"

No man of faith, or woman, that I know supports abortion.

No man of faith, or woman, that I know would Make this statement: “Look, I got two daughters — 9 years old and 6 years old,” he said. “I am going to teach them first about values and morals, but if they make a mistake, I don’t want them punished with a baby. I don’t want them punished with an STD at age 16, so it doesn’t make sense to not give them information.”

So yes, considering the above and his stand on homosexuality I judge him by his fruits. You can judge him differently. The final judgment is not mind of course and in reality only he knows what he really believes. But by what I hear, his fruit is rotten.

Thus I offered my opinion. An opinion obtained by observation. Who but a narcissist says “We are the ones we have been waiting for?" OR who takes on these god like qualities, which he states: " this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal;"

Correction: a uselessly uninformed opinion.

As you're speaking on a topic you know nothing about. While ignoring the world's leading authority on the topic. You don't know Obama. You've never met the man. You've never been in the same room as the man. Making it comically implausible that you're going to be a better source on his faith that Obama himself is.

No man of faith, or woman, that I know would Make this statement: “Look, I got two daughters — 9 years old and 6 years old,” he said. “I am going to teach them first about values and morals, but if they make a mistake, I don’t want them punished with a baby. I don’t want them punished with an STD at age 16, so it doesn’t make sense to not give them information.”

And why would no person of faith say that? That you have these obtusely broad and simplistic opinions of incredibly large and diverse groups people is stipulated. That your opinions have the slightest connection to reality is very much in question.

You again seem to be using your personal opinion as the basis of your personal opinion. Which is essentially meaningless to anyone but you.

And why would no person of faith say that? That you have these obtusely broad and simplistic opinions of incredibly large and diverse groups of people is stipulated. That your opinions have the slightest connection to reality is very much in question.

You again seem to be using your personal opinion as the basis of your personal opinion. Which is essentially meaningless to anyone but you.

Correction: a uselessly uninformed opinion.

As you're speaking on a topic you know nothing about. While ignoring the world's leading authority on the topic. You don't know Obama. You've never met the man. You've never been in the same room as the man. Making it comically implausible that you're going to be a better source on his faith that Obama himself is.

Now isn't that really interesting. I provide you with direct words from his very mouth as reasons for MY OPINION. I offered examples of what he has done as reasons for MY OPINION. Yes, I have never been in a room with him and I have never met the man. But I bet you never have either yet you take YOUR OPINION as gospel. You don't even bother with giving your opinion or why you have formed the opinion.

So considering your line of reasoning, which there is none, I am thinking you have all the trade marks of being either politicaltorch or Jake the fake, if indeed they are not the same person.

And why would no person of faith say that? That you have these obtusely broad and simplistic opinions of incredibly large and diverse groups of people is stipulated. That your opinions have the slightest connection to reality is very much in question.

No man of faith, or woman calls an unborn child a punishment, I am sorry to hear that you agree with Obama. There are many, many words in the English language Obama could have used instead of punishment. Unless we consider him an idiot he used the words that he felt in his heart. I didn't make this up, he said it, live with it.

Yeah sure, lots of Husseins out there who definitely 'aren't' Muslims. Sure thing Obamabot nutters. :cuckoo:

You're still arguing that Obama must be a muslim because he was named after his dad?

Um, wow.

Actually I don't hold to him holding of any religion but I can see why some might think he leans towards Islam. After all he attended a Muslim school during his formative years as a child. And I certainly can't say I have heard him say too much bad about Islam, you know like his clinging to their guns and Bibles comments about Christians.

So even though you agree the thought he might be Muslim has some basis, but I disagree with the conclusion.

Now isn't that really interesting. I provide you with direct words from his very mouth as reasons for MY OPINION.

The obvious problem with your 'evidence' is that in none of those quotes does Obama say he's not a person of faith. The person saying that is, as always, you citing yourself...pretending to speak for Obama. As always, you are using your baseless personal opinion as your basis of your baseless personal opinion.

The problem you faced and continue to face.....is bridging this circle of self sustaining opinion that exists exclusively in your own head to the world the rest of us live in. And on Obama's faith, we have the world's leading authority on the topic saying one thing. And you saying another. Why would I ignore Obama on his own faith and instead believe you, pretending to speak for him?

There is no reason. You have no idea what you're talking about. Whereas Obama does.

Forum List

Back