Is banning guns to save lives even logical?

How fucking stupid do you have to be not to understand why people want a gun?
How many shootings do you have in the U.S. per day? How fucking stupid do you have to be not to understand why people don't want guns in the U.S.?
We understand that like you they are stupid and are happy to become servile worms who does whatever government tells them to do, including marching into the abattoir.
So people who are upset (me included) about the thousands of shooting deaths each year and the ease with which guns can be obtained in the U.S. are "stupid" and "servile worms"? Go back to your violent video games and keep your nose and opinion out of sight.we

View attachment 274804
"Upset?" What the fuck is that supposed to mean? Do you believe anyone is happy about innocent people being shot? How "upset" are you about all the murders in Chicago and Baltimore? The total comes to way more than all the "ass shootings" for the year. Yet, never see your ilk shed any crocodile tears over them. That's because doing so would only highlight the failure of leftwing policies.

Those who shed phony tears over mass shootings but say nothing about all the murders in the inner city are stupid servile worms.

"Upset?" What the fuck is that supposed to mean? Do you believe anyone is happy about innocent people being shot? How "upset" are you about all the murders in Chicago and Baltimore? The total comes to way more than all the "ass shootings" for the year. Yet, never see your ilk shed any crocodile tears over them. .
So you think you are clairvoyant?

That's because doing so would only highlight the failure of leftwing policies. Those who shed phony tears over mass shootings but say nothing about all the murders in the inner city are stupid servile worms.
Oh! I see! So people who are upset over the thousands of shooting death in the U.S. (and want guns removed from communities) are "stupid" and "servile worms" and "don't shed crocodile tears" but wait a minute! ..... "do shed crocodile tears" ..... make up your mind, please.

Are you on hallucinogenic drugs right now because you are one confused mofo. Sober up before you try to discuss a subject as serious as this one.

drugs.jpg

Liberals would have us make guns that fired foam slugs. These people really are that stupid. Every time I hear them use the term "gun safety" I roll my eyes.

Are you kidding!!! A foam slug'll put EYE OUT!!! :shok:

I often wonder what the gun attraction is to so many people. When I first went into the military many of the new recruits when entering the barracks made a bee-line for the gun racks. They seemed to just want to touch the guns, yet in combat, we seldom, if ever, talked about our weapons.
It’s an avocation like anything else.

For some it’s the history associated with many guns; they collect military surplus firearms – K98s, M91/30s, M1903A3s – or semi-auto clones of famous battle rifles such M1As, HK 91s, and FN FALs.

Others simply enjoy the shooting sports, the challenge of target shooting, the pursuit of the smallest five-shot group possible.

And there are those who appreciate guns as remarkable machines, the way they’re designed, and how they function.

Of course, for most gun owners, it’s all of the above.

Forum List

Back