Leftists Change Shooter Patrick Crusius’s MyLife Page After Shooting from Democrat to Republican

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
Leftwingers are the lowest kind of scum there is:

The Walmart – Cielo Vista Mall shooter in El Paso, Texas was identified this afternoon as Patrick Crusius from a Allen, Texas outside of Dallas.

Washington Examiner reporter Anna Giaritelli posted the name and a photos of the alleged shooter, sourced to law enforcement, “A law enforcement official in El Paso told me the Walmart shooter is in custody. Patrick Crusius of Dallas. Just turned 21 years old this week.”

Patrick Crusius has a profile on MyLife.com.

MyLife is an American information brokerage founded in 2002 as Reunion.com. MyLife gathers personal information through public records and other sources to automatically generate a “MyLife Public Page” for each person, described by MyLife as a “complete Wikipedia-like biography on every American.”

At 2:46 PM today MyLife had this profile for the deranged killer Patrick Crusius.

His original profile at 2:46 said he was a registered Democrat.

my-life-shooter-1.png

Irrelevant really.

Mass murderers don't kill because they are left or right. They kill because they have severe underlying mental issues or because they are consumed with hate.

Irrelevant really.

Mass murderers don't kill because they are left or right. They kill because they have severe underlying mental issues or because they are consumed with hate.

Trying to attach these people to others for political points is disgusting no matter who is doing it.

Mylife.com is a joke. It list people as associates I have never even heard of.

It has more incorrect information than it does correct information.

But why did someone change his political affiliation from Democrat to Republican?
Are Left Wingers dirty propagandist?

Can you imagine that DeathRATS have a SQUAD responsible for making these sort of changes just for political talking points....Must stay on top of this shit as it certainly appears that 90+% of these crimes are perpetrated by young Communist/DemonRATS that were mind manipulated from schools!

But why did someone change his political affiliation from Democrat to Republican?
Are Left Wingers dirty propagandist?

We do not know that someone did that, all we have is the word of the Gateway Pundit who is one of the most dishonest people on the internet. He post fake things on a daily basis if not an hourly basis.

The Walmart – Cielo Vista Mall shooter in El Paso, Texas was identified this afternoon as Patrick Crusius from a Allen, Texas outside of Dallas.

Washington Examiner reporter Anna Giaritelli posted the name and a photos of the alleged shooter, sourced to law enforcement, “A law enforcement official in El Paso told me the Walmart shooter is in custody. Patrick Crusius of Dallas. Just turned 21 years old this week.”

MyLife is an American information brokerage founded in 2002 as Reunion.com. MyLife gathers personal information through public records and other sources to automatically generate a “MyLife Public Page” for each person, described by MyLife as a “complete Wikipedia-like biography on every American.”

At 2:46 PM today MyLife had this profile for the deranged killer Patrick Crusius.

Looks phony. There's no such thing as the "Democrat Party". The use of the term makes it much more likely that rightists are trying to muddy the waters.

Thank you.

Everything listed on this page concerning me is completely wrong.

Income.

Marital status.

Religious views.

Etc.

Odd that you have to pay them to correct the false information.

Irrelevant really.

Doesn't matter, the left wants to use this as a political wedge to further their "Repubs/conservatives = bad" narrative.
And of course, taking everyone's firearms away will do absolutely nothing to fix those underlying mental issues or the individual's consuming hatred. But then, the goal isn't to fix the problem, it is to legitimize gutting the Second Amendment and denying decent, law-abiding citizens of their Constitutional Rights.

What lowlife scum.

Just unreal.

As is ANYONE who tries to make mass shootings POLITICAL.

They are about mental illness and psychotropic drugs most often, not fucking politics,

Looks phony. There's no such thing as the "Democrat Party". The use of the term makes it much more likely that rightists are trying to muddy the waters.
When one of your buddies from one ofyour groups detonates a radiation bomb in one of your cities I am sure you will check the politics. The politics that has enabled all of this is from your seed. Being flower children and all.

Thank you.

Income.

Marital status.

Religious views.

Etc.

It does not appear to have an entry on me. The few dozen hits that come up on searching my name, aside from the similar names, none of them are similar enough in other details to me to be plausibly about me.

I'd never heard of this site until reading about it in this very thread, but my initial impression of it is that any information obtained from it should be regarded as being of extremely dubious provenance at best.

Last edited:

When one of your buddies from one of your groups detonates a radiation bomb in one of your cities I am sure you will check the politics. The politics that has enabled all of this is from your seed. Being flower children and all.
Run out of your meds? With your flights of fancy regarding "my groups" and "flower children" it seems the "voices" are returning! :rolleyes:

I'd never heard of this site until reading about it in this very thread, but my initial impression of it is that any information obtained from it should be regarded as being of extremely dubious provenance at best.
I agree. Under associates it listed my ex-wife who I haven't seen or spoken to in over 30 years!

Thank you.

Income.

Marital status.

Religious views.

Etc.

It does not appear to have an entry on me. The few dozen hits that come up on searching my name, aside from the similar names, none of them are similar enough in other details to me to be plausibly about me.

I'm sure few have ever used this website as a source of information.

I had just recently been made aware of it myself.

Other than this I have managed to keep my life off of the internet.

Search results offer very little. No Facebook profile, twitter, etc.

I like being invisible.

I'm sure few have ever used this website as a source of information.

I had just recently been made aware of it myself.

Other than this I have managed to keep my life off of the internet.

Search results offer very little. No Facebook profile, twitter, etc.

I like being invisible.

I guess I've always been the opposite.

It's never really been in my nature to hide myself. Since long before the public had access to the Internet, back on BBSes from the early 1980s, and through that to the Internet once that became available to me, I have always used my real name. (Well, close to it, anyway; strictly speaking my true, legal name is slightly different than the informal common form, by which I go and by which I am known.) I've not been shy about disclosing my profession, where I live, with whom I associate, and other such details. Someone who was determined to do so could probably gather enough information off of the net to put together a fairly accurate and detailed account of who I am.

It really says something adverse against MyLife.com, given its apparent purpose, that it has no such account of me. Though, if they did, I'd probably be threatening them and demanding that they remove it. I'm not at all shy about revealing who I am; but I do strongly feel that my personal information is mine alone to disclose or not as I will, and not anyone else's to sell for profit.

Leftists Change Shooter Patrick Crusius’s MyLife Page After Shooting from Democrat to Republican
And how exactly did they do that? if anyone can change his page then gatwaypundit did it, the scum.

Forum List

Back