Is anyone else just underwhelmed with Obama?

While I don't care for Obama's politics, I disagree with the OP premise. I believe, in general, liberals will look back upon his presidency as favorably as conservatives look at Reagan's. From the passage of Obamacare to his attack of the coal industry and the re-establishment of diplomatic ties to Cuba, he'll leave office with the country shifted farther to the left than ever before. Which is what he intended to do. I didn't see Bill Clinton do that and I certainly didn't observe either Bush leave the country farther to the right after their presidencies.

Work starts soon on having Obama's image on Mt Rushmore....
Thirteen states are putting together the final touches on Statues of Obama to be erected
in each state capital.Some local pols are working on one day each month to be set aside as
We love our leader day......

So don't you sell your guy short there buddy....

Some villages in Africa and South America are even ready to recognize Obama as a God.

Never have I so fully appreciate how now bad President Obama is,
until I saw the current crop of Republican, Democrat, and Independent candidates competing to replace him.

As bad as some may say Obama is, he's not as bad as some of them!

until I saw the current crop of Republican, Democrat, and Independent candidates competing to replace him.

That failed bot English and logic.
Congrats!

If Obama will run for the third time. I will vote for Obama this time.
Because some people are so stupid they never learn.
Oh Nathan..... I used to vote Republican. I got smarter and I will not vote for a republican again. Think how many millions of people like me that are so puke out with these GOP.
What has they've done good for this country?

Oh Nathan..... I used to vote Republican. I got smarter and I will not vote for a republican again. Think how many millions of people like me that are so puke out with these GOP.
Ah geez another brain dead moron claiming he was a staunch Republican. Get lost. No one believes you.

That failed bot English and logic.
Congrats!
Showing your support to GOP with your avatar?
That really impressed me.

Ah geez another brain dead moron claiming he was a staunch Republican. Get lost. No one believes you.
Geeez. Why do you think Trampon is soaring on every republican voters polls? Wake up idiot. GOP do not represent their constituents.
Give me one example what has done good for this country?
I can tell you what have they done for their party. Aside from that go sell some screws.

Geeez. Why do you think Trampon is soaring on every republican voters polls? Wake up idiot. GOP do not represent their constituents.
I can tell you what have they done for their party. Aside from that go sell some screws.
You're a moron of galactic proportions.

Trump is an idiot. I dont know why he is doing well in the polls, other than name recognition.
The GOP has blocked most of Obama's agenda for the last 5 years. That's an accompishment right there and has improved people's lives immensely.

Trump is an idiot. I dont know why he is doing well in the polls, other than name recognition.
The GOP has blocked most of Obama's agenda for the last 5 years. That's an accompishment right there and has improved people's lives immensely.
I feel sorry for you kid. You don't even have a clue why Trampon is doing well on polls. Let alone understand the full BS of GOP.
I asked you a simple question. What has these GOP done to serve the country? You come up what with exactly nothing like your masters. If you do not have any to show... STFU.

I feel sorry for you kid. You don't even have a clue why Trampon is doing well on polls. Let alone understand the full BS of GOP.
I asked you a simple question. What has these GOP done to serve the country? You come up what with exactly nothing like your masters. If you do not have any to show... STFU.
You dont like my answer so dismiss it.
Recall that Reagan cut tax rates and reduced regulation and we had the longest run of prosperity post war in history.
Obama did the opposite and we have the worst recovery post war in history.

Recall that Reagan cut tax rates and reduced regulation and we had the longest run of prosperity post war in history.
That is not the right answer either. But keep trying.

I asked the same question about Hillary. Eight years ago. Still waiting for an answer.

So, you first.

That is not the right answer either. But keep trying.
Yeah go with that. Just deny everything.

11863266_998996566842629_168114151726727432_n.jpg

Forum List

Back